• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
e8shew.jpg
2dujtvq.jpg

Clint Gerard Horvatt and William Dewey Foster
A Palatka man who told police a young, black man with dreadlocks in a dirty, red pickup truck shot and killed his fiancee in a roadside robbery was arrested Tuesday night for her slaying, accused of hiring a hitman to kill her.

Clint Gerard Horvatt, 31, allegedly contacted William Dewey Foster, 53, of Palatka, in a plot to have Summer J. Smith -- his fiancee of a year and a half and the mother of a 2-year-old boy -- killed, Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman Maj. Keith Riddick said.

Smith, a 36-year-old from Ormond Beach, was shot in the head during what Horvatt described to police as a roadside robbery.

Horvatt said Smith recognized a truck on the side of the road and told him to pull over. When he did, a black man got out of the truck and approached the passenger-side door.

He then asked for everything they had, Horvatt said. When Smith struggled with the man for her purse, he shot her in the head.

Investigators located a .22-caliber revolver on Foster's property, some 200 yards from his home, buried in a dried-up canal. They believe the gun was used in Smith's killing. Her purse was buried nearby.

Investigators also uncovered phone records that linked Horvatt and Foster, the alleged hitman, to the murder.

Investigators believe Horvatt wanted Smith dead because she might have known something damning about him.

Horvatt has two children of his own and was still legally married to another woman, Riddick said.

"Summer may have known something about him that she was getting ready to tell the Department of Children and Families that would cause him to lose his children," he said, though he did not know what information she might have had.

Smith also might have found out about Horvatt's still-legal marriage and was going to confront him, Riddick said.
http://staugustine.com/stories/122508/news_122508_002.shtml

rh0mww.jpg
2hyza6c.jpg

Victim Summer Smith and fiancé Horvatt holding a flier with her photo, saying he hopes someone
will be able help investigators find the robber who shot and killed the woman he was going to wed.
A man who pleaded for help in finding his fiancee’s murderer has now been accused of getting another man to kill her.

Summer Smith, 36, was shot in the head alongside State Road 26 east of Melrose. Her fiance, Clint Gerard Horvatt, 32, was with her at the time and initially told sheriff’s deputies that Smith was killed in a robbery because she would not give up her purse.

Shortly after the shooting, Horvatt met with reporters to talk about Smith, the mother of 2-year-old Cole Smith and Horvatt’s longtime girlfriend.

“We were on the verge of having a very beautiful family,â€￾ said Horvatt, the father of twin 7-year-old daughters.

None of the three children are related to both Horvatt and Smith.

Horvatt said he moved her and Cole into an Ormond Beach apartment to help her escape drugs and other problems.

Horvatt said the two had been engaged for a year and a half and the plan was to buy a house together once he found work.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20081224/NEWS/812240974/0/NEWS03

Whatta fuckstick. I gotta say, good on blaming it on black man you racist piece of shit. That always works in your favor! Ask Susan Smith!

I had one of the nastiest divorces in history. He called CPS 4 fucking times. I never killed him cause he was the father of my kids and they love him. I considered it, oh yes. But do it? No. I know that they had no kids together but she is still a mom and he is a shit for depriving her son of his mamma.

Clint Horvatt
horvatt.jpg

Lol, the bloggers are killing me, The Asswipe pleaded on TV and he got a boat load of supporters, while bloggers were saying he was a fucktard liar. Guess who's eating crow now??? Plus the guy looks way to creepy to me, kind of looks a bit on the effeminate side and gay. ( not that there anything wrong with being gay)

What kills me the most is, he was still a married man going on TV asking for help to find his girlfriends / soon to be wifes killer. ABout the only reason I could come up with was, he must have been sexually abuseing his two 7 year old girls. Not many other things are worth killing for.

Shortly after the Dec. 14 shooting, Horvatt met with reporters to talk about Smith, the mother of 2-year-old Cole Smith and Horvatt's longtime girlfriend.

"We were on the verge of having a very beautiful family," said Horvatt, the father of twin 7-year-old daughters.

None of the three children are related to both Horvatt and Smith.??????
Smith had previously lived in Interlachen. Horvatt said he moved her and Cole into an Ormond Beach apartment to help her escape drugs and other problems.
-----------------------------------------
was recently contacted by one of Clint Horvatt's exes. She is still so afraid of him still that she refuses to allow her name to be published. Out of deference to her fear of him, I chose not to write about what she told me until Clint was behind bars -- as I was sure he would be.

Clint, she told me, "was always physical," and she thought he might "strangle or beat someone to death, rather than some elaborate murder"

Clint Horvatt, according to my source, "hides his true nature from everyone, that is for sure."

There was much more -- including allegations that he committed a wide variety of violent crimes as well as theft in the past. It seems more clear than ever that Clint may be a semi-well-concealed psychopath whose manipulations and machinations have finally failed him.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2008/12/no_surprise_clint_horvatt_arre.php

Douchebag Horvatt gets life in prison

November 4, 2010
met_ClintHorvatt1224.jpg

A Putnam County man has been sentenced to life in prison for the murder of his fiancee in a plot designed to make her shooting appear to be a roadside ambush.

Clint G. Horvatt, 33, was sentenced at the end of a three-day trial in the death of Summer J. Smith, 36, who was killed in December 2008.

At the time Smith was killed, Horvatt said the couple was ambushed by a disabled motorist they pulled over to assist near Melrose. The robber pulled a gun and shot Smith once in the head and took his wallet and her purse before Horvatt could drive off, he said.

Horvatt and another man, William Dewey Foster, were arrested almost two weeks later after investigators said they suspected Horvatt enlisted the other man to help kill Smith.

A .22-caliber revolver, Horvatt's wallet and Smith's purse were discovered buried in Foster's backyard. Following the shooting, Horvatt described the assailant as a black man. Foster is white.

Foster is scheduled to go to trial Dec. 13.

Jurors in Palatka deliberated for an hour in Horvatt's case, according to the State Attorney's Office.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-11-04/story/life-sentence-2008-putnam-murder-case

Latest prison photo
133361.jpg

He might have gotten life, but his hair got the death penalty.

edit 10/9/2021: looks like the prison photo above is gone, so here the latest.
1633761567085.png

Last edited:
I think they should be able to tack on some sort of hate crime for the racist cover story.

Back