• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A store clerk live streamed the death of a veteran cop on Facebook as he lay on the ground dying after responding to a call about a bad check where she worked.

Kashina Harper was working at Wellston Market in St. Louis, Missouri, when officer Michael Langsdorf responded to a call about someone paying with a bad check.

He was shot dead at the scene and the suspect fled.

Police now have Bonette Kymbrelle Meeks, 26, in custody and are charging him with the killing.

They say he tried to cash a bad check at the store and when Langsdorf arrived, the pair got into a fight.

Surveillance footage captured Meeks struggling with the cop then firing a single shot to the back of his head while he lay on the ground injured.

For two minutes before he was taken away from the scene in an ambulance, Harper filmed Langsdorf bleeding on the floor.

She broadcast it live on Facebook and has been inundated with abuse for doing so.

On Tuesday, the woman claimed she had already called for help when she started filming and that while she regrets it, she put her 'life on the line too'.

'I put my life on line too...I told the gunman do not shoot but he shot him anyway I ran from behind the counter, didn't even know if the gunman have (sic) left to help the police officer,' she said.

The incident happened at 4.30pm on Sunday.

When the cop arrived, Meeks wrestled with him until they were both on the floor.

Then, with the cop straddling him, Meeks got his gun out from his waistband and pistol-whipped the cop, causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground.

He then stood over him and shot him in the back of the head, according to authorities.

Meeks has a lengthy criminal history that includes multiple drugs violations.

Harper's social media pages have been flooded with comments from disgusted critics.

'Unacceptable. If someone live streamed your friends or relatives death you’d be flipping out,' one person said.

Among comments criticizing her are vile death threats, telling her to 'burn in hell'.

Last edited:
I can see her POV, I might have recorded it too (no idea how, nor do I care to know how, to FB live though). I'd want proof of my innocence and of what happened for any authorities, presuming that I wasn't fetal, sucking my thumb that is. But I can also see how it looks really-really-horrifically-super-duper-OMG!-bad too...

(CNN)A St. Louis police officer was shot and killed in the line of duty on Sunday, but his legacy is living on.
In Michael Langsdorf's more than 17 years as an officer with the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department, he responded to countless calls. But one of them is standing out to the St. Louis community.
KeAndre Colenburg was just 2 years old when his family's home caught fire in 2003.
He told CNN affiliate KMOV that the family escaped to the roof, where his dad dropped the children to the first responders below.
Langsdorf was the officer who caught Colenburg.

"It was kind of heartbreaking because I was hoping to meet the guy again one day because he did kind of save my life. It's really sad," Colenburg told KMOV...

Post automatically merged:

Scumbag. If it was the other way around the store would be burned to the ground., riots galore and this hero would be called a racist.

Last edited:
Doesn't anybody know how to tell someone off anymore without threatening to kill them? The full panoply of rebukes in American culture from "Y'all Need Jesus" to "I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul", and they have to go with death threats?

She shouldn't be receiving death threats, but she also shouldn't have live-streamed it. Also she would probably be the first person screaming about police brutality and/or racism if the cop shot the piece of shit suspect.
I mean in her defense I'm sure she didn't expect the guy to get shot in the head....if anything I bet she was hoping to catch a cop in action being dirty.... And went the other way. that's why some cops are quick to jump for the gun... They know what can happen in certain areas. And they know who hate them... This should prove a point but I doubt it will. Idk why everyone wants to live stream everything... Just record shit.... So it's not broadcasted on live.... This shit def didn't go her way that's for sure.

But did she get death threats? There was nothing specific quoted in the article. People claim that a lot. Anger and bad wishes are not death threats. But you are correct about people being uncivilized.
Lol, I've gotten maaany death threats on the internet for everything from rejecting a loser's sexual advances to stating that beating your kid won't make them less likely to it to be a criminal. I have zero doubt that she's receiving all kinds of threats, especially since she's not white. The question here is whether or not such threats are merited.

I think people just don't really know how else to express strong feelings via the Internet, aside from stating what punishment they think someone deserves. I mean, look at his site! I'm sure as hell guilty of it!

ETA, if someone live streamed my child dying on the floor in such a callous manner instead of comforting them in their final moments like a decent human being, I'd probably hate her just as much. However, I'm mostly just disgusted that seeking attention over the internet at any cost is such a prevailing cultural norm right now.

Last edited:
Bonnette Kymbrelle Meeks, who was previously convicted of murdering a North County Police Cooperative Officer, was handed down a life sentence plus 40 years Wednesday.
His trial began in mid-June and lasted three days. The jury deliberated for nearly six hours and opted for second-degree murder in its decision despite prosecutors’ push for a first-degree murder conviction.

Officer Michael Langsdorf was shot and killed on June 23, 2019, at Clay’s Wellston Food Market. According to police, the 40-year-old officer was called to the store for a report of someone cashing a bad check.
1698522836170.jpeg

Offender Name
Bonette Kymbrelle Meeks

Sentence Summary
Life (Life, 30, 5, 5 CS)​
Active Offenses
MURDER 1ST DEGREE; ARMED CRIMINAL ACTION; RESISTING/INTERFERING WITH ARREST; UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF A FIREARM​

1698522710007.png

Officer Michael Langsdorf

The fallen officer is survived by his parents, daughter, and son. His father said he felt “empty” at times dealing with the loss.

“At times I feel lost, lonely, empty, heartbroken, but also proud, honored and privileged for who he was, my son,” his father said. “He is constantly there, but not in the way I want him to be.”

Back