• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
Don't worry, he didn't steal the stuffed horse.......He put it back on the the shelf after he was finished!:wtf:
Johnson_arrest.jpg

Sean Johnson, 19, of Lake Panasoffkee, FL charged with indecent exposure in public and criminal mischief
images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_TRVIl_KA2_OCrq_CBk_DOvzbmxsrgp5af.jpg

(Not the actual stuffed horse- I believe in victim's right to privacy)

Cops have busted a man at a Brooksville Walmart for masturbating using a stuffed animal.

[...]
employees at a Brookesville Walmart say they saw Sean Johnson, 19, using a stuffed horse toy.

Johnson then took the toy to the bedding and linen section and masturbated into the animal.

The entire incident was captured on video.

Cops say Johnson then put the stuffed animal back on the shelf.

Items surrounding the soiled stuffed stallion were contaminated and deemed no longer fit for sale.

Johnson tried getting away but cops were able to catch up to him not far from the store.

He's now facing charges criminal mischief and indecent exposure.

Update:
He was released from Hernando County jail on $1,500 bond at 9:45 p.m.
http://www.news965.com/weblogs/offb...rested-masturbating-fl-walmart-stuffed-anima/

Last edited:
I truly believe this is how the Furry movement got started. I'm sure he can find someone to dress up like a horse so he can get his McLovin on instead of whipping it out on unsuspecting kids toys.

The face of the stuffed animal is freaking HILARIOUS considering the situation lmao.
Those damn plushies xD

Off base story here, I dated a guy in high school who had a stuffed green m&m and I was playing with this hole in the back of it...and I was like, why is it so crusty???
He blushed and told me he masturbates with it LOL- AND (this is the best part) he got caught by a friends father at a sleepover fucking their COUCH. LOLOLOL
Wheres brandi when we need to talk about couch fucking?!?

The face of the stuffed animal is freaking HILARIOUS considering the situation lmao.
Those damn plushies xD

Off base story here, I dated a guy in high school who had a stuffed green m&m and I was playing with this hole in the back of it...and I was like, why is it so crusty???
He blushed and told me he masturbates with it LOL- AND (this is the best part) he got caught by a friends father at a sleepover fucking their COUCH. LOLOLOL
Wheres brandi when we need to talk about couch fucking?!?
God I hope you broke up with him after that!

Those damn plushies xD

Don't be fooled. The horse wanted it. :woot: Hell, the horse probably came on to him! :hilarious:

Well stores have a sign for everything so now here's a reason for a new one!
:sarcasm:
If you masturbate into, on to, around, near any items you must pay for all merchandise that was soiled or "CUM" in contact with your bodily fluids. You will also be required to purchase cleaning products and clean up after yourself immediately afterwards. If you have any questions please see the manager before you start masterbating. Thank you! :sour:

Well stores have a sign for everything so now here's a reason for a new one!
:sarcasm:
If you masturbate into, on to, around, near any items you must pay for all merchandise that was soiled or "CUM" in contact with your bodily fluids. You will also be required to purchase cleaning products and clean up after yourself immediately afterwards. If you have any questions please see the manager before you start masterbating. Thank you! :sour:
Can I have one of those printed up for my house please? :D

Forensicwx, post: 836945, member: 19188"]Can I have one of those printed up for my house please? :D[/QUOTE]

Are you living in house with a teenage boy? I am and definitely need one myself! I understand boys will be boys but REALLY? Ewwwe!

Forensicwx, post: 836945, member: 19188"]Can I have one of those printed up for my house please? :D

Are you living in house with a teenage boy? I am and definitely need one myself! I understand boys will be boys but REALLY? Ewwwe![/QUOTE]

Nope, no teens. Whew!
My sign would actually be for my hubs. :)

Last edited:
Phhh, you do it IN the stuffed animal, then put it back on the shelf.

This is as sick as it is hilarious.

You know men are right when they women just don't understand! My husband admitted to me that he use to use a sock! His mom would always ask him why his socks were so crusty! Just in case, I am not taking any chances, my boys are washing all of their clothes themselves. Come to think about it I think it's time to donate some stuffed animals!

Back