• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The killing happened in 2017, Weiss has plead not guilty and is awaiting trial.
Christopher Paul Weiss was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of killing his girlfriend and their 1-year-old daughter, who was still strapped into a car seat when authorities found her.

Weiss, 26, faces two counts of capital murder. Valarie Martinez, 24, and Azariah, 1, were both shot "execution style" at Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir.

Azariah was still strapped in her car seat when she was found shot to death, and Valarie was found outside of the car, the Tribune-Herald reported.

Investigators believe Weiss was in a relationship with Valarie at the time of the killings while also being married to another woman with whom he had two daughters, McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara said.
Final autopsy reports in the double murders of a Lacy Lakeview woman and her one year old baby girl reveal more disturbing details in the murders at Tradinghouse Creek reservoir in November. The full autopsies conducted on 1 year old Azaria Martinez and her 24 year old mother Valerie Martinez show the killer fired six shots killing them on the spot.

Crime scene reports revealed 1 year old baby Azaria, while sitting strapped in her car seat still in her mother's vehicle, was murdered.

The autopsies carried out by the Souwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences in Dallas reveal Azaria was shot not once but twice at "close range of left side of frontal scalp (head)." The wounds showed gunshot residue on the forehead.

Azaria's mother Valerie was shot four times in the head according to the autopsy. The report details Valerie was shot once in the middle of her forehead, twice in the right eyelid and eyebrow and once in the very top of her head.

The biological father of Azaria, 26 year old Christopher Paul Weiss was arrested for their murders.
Weiss was arrested days later in Temple as he appeared to be fleeing town with his wife and two young children. He and Valerie Martinez had had an on again off again physical relations for nearly two years.

Oh of course.. he would have to admit it publicly and it ALWAYS comes to the almighty damn dollar.. I walked away from everything.. a job, friends, a house.. everything in it.. my bank account.. my vehicle.. child support.. I literally left with with the clothes on my back and what I could pack in a Jeep of my kids.. got to my parents and gave the Jeep back. I knew mine would kill me.. most never in a million years expect this shit to happen. Advice. You are better off being a single parent with no help than violent exchanges and/or dead..

The killing happened in 2017, Weiss has plead not guilty and is awaiting trial.

View attachment 19267View attachment 19268
Baby looked just like him

The capital murder trial of a Temple man jailed almost three years ago in the shooting deaths of his 1-year-old daughter and the child’s mother likely will be held in the new year with a new judge, court officials said.

Christopher Paul Weiss, 28, who remains jailed under $1.5 million bond, is charged with capital murder in the November 2017 deaths of Valarie Martinez, 24, and her daughter, Azariah. Both victims were shot in the head at Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir. Martinez was found outside her car, while here daughter was found in a car seat inside the car, officials said.

Judge Ralph Strother told the parties that “unless some miracle occurs, and I haven’t seen many miracles lately,” Weiss’ trial will have to be postponed until next year. Strother will retire at the end of the year, and Thomas West won the four-person race to succeed him. The trial date has been reset multiple times.

Documents filed in the case indicate Weiss had an affair with Martinez, who gave birth to Weiss’ baby, Azariah. Weiss did not want to be part of the child’s life, affidavits state.

“Through the course of investigation, (the investigator) discovered that Weiss, who is currently married, had an affair with the victim Valarie Martinez,” a warrant states. “When Weiss learned Martinez was pregnant, he stopped all communication with her.

“Martinez located Weiss through social media and contacted Weiss’ wife and sister and told them about the child she and Weiss had. (Investigators) learned that Weiss told his sister he did not want anything to do with Martinez or the child and stated he wanted it to ‘go away.’”
Martinez agreed to meet Weiss at Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir the night before the bodies were discovered, McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara has said. Weiss was the last person seen with the young mother and baby on the night they were killed, McNamara said.

Last edited:
Through the course of investigation, (the investigator) discovered that Weiss, who is currently married, had an affair with the victim Valarie Martinez,” a warrant states. “When Weiss learned Martinez was pregnant, he stopped all communication with her

I wonder when the warrant is dated. It would take a special sort of no confidence and self loathing to stay married to the man who cheated on you, got his lover pregnant, then killed her and the baby.

@Muriel Schwenck & @Sugar Cookie .. as a woman who walked away and chose life and happiness .. I have spent a lifetime guarding it .. your life is already so out of control and the little control you do have you must sacrifice .. it's hard and some people aren't strong enough .. I had people to lean on from a distance and help thru support groups and counseling .. I wish anyone in an abusive relationship to find peace and resolve anyway they can ..

@Fives My Charm

What does your situation have to do with this one?

“Martinez located Weiss through social media and contacted Weiss’ wife and sister and told them about the child she and Weiss had.

Easy pussy played with fire and an innocent child lost their life because of it.

She could have moved on found another penis to ride probably while still pregnant and she and her child would still be alive.

@Fives My Charm

What does your situation have to do with this one?

“Martinez located Weiss through social media and contacted Weiss’ wife and sister and told them about the child she and Weiss had.

Easy pussy played with fire and an innocent child lost their life because of it.

She could have moved on found another penis to ride probably while still pregnant and she and her child would still be alive.
@Sugar Cookie .. I was referring to @Muriel Schwenck comment about control and drama - the drama is safety and in the relationship you still have some control - walking away means absolving everything and taking a leap of faith - this woman chose to be too weak to take the leap - security even in chaos was better to her.. at the ultimate cost...

A Waco judge set an April 1 trial date Thursday in the 2017 shooting deaths of a mother and her infant daughter outside Waco, and the prosecution took the death penalty off the table.

Judge Thomas West of Waco’s 19th State District Court said during a status hearing Thursday that he would have a jury pool of 100 summoned March 29 for a one-page questionnaire and begin jury selection April 1 in the capital murder trial of Christopher Paul Weiss, 31, of Temple. The judge asked prosecutors and defense attorneys to jointly develop the questionnaire.
Weiss has been jailed since Nov. 7, 2017, in the shooting deaths of Valarie Martinez, 24, and her 1-year-old daughter, Azariah, at a park near Tradinghouse Lake. Documents filed in the case indicate Weiss, who was married, had an affair with Martinez, and that Martinez had told his family members and others that Azariah was Weiss’ daughter.
Dallas County Assistant District Attorney Scott Wells, the appointed prosecutor for Weiss’ case, took the death penalty off the table, saying he would seek a sentence of life in prison without possibility of parole. McLennan County DA Josh Tetens recused his office from the case in January because Executive Assistant DA Michel Simer worked on Weiss’ divorce while in private practice.
The only two sentencing options for a capital murder conviction are the death penalty or life in prison without parole.

This monster looked at his own face when he executed his daughter.
She was identical to that monster. Even the way she held her mouth. Poor baby. I can't imagine what the mother went through in her last moments. He probably shot baby point blank, she jumped out frantic and he ended her too. For her sake, I hope she was already gone before she witnessed her daughter executed.

I really hope the wife wasn't aware of what he did.

Back