• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Countess Olenska

Nice Asshole
Bold Member!

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. --- A 22-year-old man was arrested early Wednesday and charged with raping and killing his 9-month-old daughter.

At 7:19 a.m. Tuesday, police went to Cindy Jo Court, responding to a medical call of CPR in progress, according to a news release from Clarksville Police spokesman Jim Knoll. They found an unresponsive 9-month-old girl who was taken to Tennova Health Care and pronounced dead at around 8 a.m.

Homicide detectives determined that the infant had been sexually assaulted and that a cord was wrapped around her neck, causing her death. Furthermore, they determined that the child's father, Christopher Paul Conway, 22, was responsible for these acts, Knoll said.

Conway was booked into the Montgomery County Jail on $100,000 bond for the rape charge. For the murder charge, bond had not been set as of early Wednesday.

Conway's Facebook page indicates he's an Army combat medic from Grand Bay, Alabama, and is the married father of twin girls. Neighbors confirmed the girls were twins, and a vehicle with Alabama plates was in the driveway.

Wednesday morning, the yard was marked by two things: A white cutout Nativity silhouette of Joseph, Mary and Jesus in a manger, and the remnants of crime scene tape ripped from a fire hydrant.
http://www.wtsp.com/ext/news/nation-now/father-charged-with-rape-murder-of-infant-daughter-in-clarksville-tennessee/67/nationnow/2faefa57-f5e9-44a5-9b1a-9a9dc903d13a
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!


This is heartbreaking.
[doublepost=1510796468,1510796275][/doublepost]
A US Army combat medic from Tennessee has been arrested after police say he raped his nine-month-old daughter and then strangled her to death.

A statement from the Clarksville Police Department says 22-year-old Christopher Paul Conway was taken into custody on Wednesday morning and charged with homicide and aggravated rape of the infant.

The statement says a cord was wrapped around the baby's neck and caused her death.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5085989/Father-charged-raping-killing-infant-daughter.html
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Clarksville Army medic charged with the rape and homicide of one of his 9-month-old twin daughters told police that he tied a cord around the girl's neck to "keep her from crying."

Christopher Paul Conway, 22, had a preliminary hearing Tuesday in Montgomery County court. He is charged in the death of his daughter, Adaline Conway.

The morning of Nov. 14, at about 7:19 a.m., Clarksville Police were called to Cindy Jo Court to respond to a CPR in progress, according to previous reports.

On the way there, police Sgt. Timothy Finley was re-routed to Tennova Health Care, Finley said in court Tuesday.

Adaline was pronounced dead at about 8 a.m. Finley saw the child, and the first thing he noticed was the marking around her neck, he said in court Tuesday. The nurse pointed out further signs of abuse.

Conway was in the waiting room. Finley questioned him and then took him to be interviewed at a police station.

The mother was also taken to be questioned but was not charged.

Conway at first denied knowledge of how Adaline died, and he was emphatic that his wife wasn't involved, Finley said

"He told me unequivocally that (his wife) didn't do it," he said.

Later in the day, though, he said Conway changed his story. "He told me later in the day, 'It must have been me, but I don't remember doing it.'"

Conway eventually told Finley what happened. He said he woke that morning and was aroused. He raped the child, and he tied the cord around her neck "to keep her from crying," Finley said Conway told him.

During cross examination, Conway's appointed attorney, Ed Dewerff, asked about the length of time detectives questioned him and about his demeanor.

Finley said Conway was read his rights and could have left or asked for a lawyer but voluntarily gave a statement. He said Conway was emotional part of the time.

"He was crying and asked if we had to do this now, and I said, 'Yes,'" Finley said.

Finley was the only one called to the stand at the preliminary hearing, which determines if there is enough probable cause for the case to move forward.

Judge Ray Grimes found probable cause to send the case to the grand jury.
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/2017/11/21/police-medic-charged-murder-rape-choked-infant-keep-her-crying/882652001/

I just want this man to get the death penalty for what he did to this little girl.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Freyjacat

Active Member
A Montgomery County father who has been accused of sexually assaulting and killing his nine-month-old daughter has been taken back into custody.

Officials with the Clarksville Police Department said they were called to a home on Cindy Jo Court around 7:19 a.m. on Tuesday, November 14 for a medical call.

A child was taken to Tennova and was pronounced dead at 8 a.m.

Police said the infant had been sexually assaulted and that a cord was wrapped around the child's neck causing her death.

Her father, 22-year-old Christopher Paul Conway, was arrested around 4:20 a.m. the next day and booked into the Montgomery County Jail.

Conway posted bond in January and was released after his bond was reduced.

However, on Thursday, authorities confirmed he had been charged with an additional count in the case.

Conway was taken back into custody and charged with aggravated child abuse and felony murder. He was being held on a $1 million bond with an arraignment scheduled for 9 a.m. March 5.
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/father-arrested-again-in-death-of-daughter
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


He’s recanted his confession and he has a ton of support from his horrible family. Yikes.
Anyone who could commit such atrocities as I am accused of deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law," he recently wrote in a correspondence interview with The Leaf-Chronicle from the Montgomery County Jail.

His two brothers and parents have created a website, chrisconwaysjustification.com, laying out portions of evidence they claim prove he's innocent. There are sections of autopsy reports they say prove no sexual assault happened
 
Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

CalicoJack

Member
Bold Member!
The thing about these situations is that there's no protection for these kids. In a lot of cases there's no way to predict that something like this will happen, and when a family member perpetrates this sort of horror there's no stopping them because the child is usually in their care. These kids can't speak up for themselves as 9 months old, so we can't bust these pricks until the damage has already been done.

I don't know of a way to be proactive about situations like this, to catch these sick bastards before they can hurt a child. It's heartbreaking to think that we can't do much protect these kids.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

The guy might be innocent. I'm no expert but the forensic report and autopsy report don't seem to fit the prosecution narrative. Go read them for yourself.
I’d love to think he’s innocent since it’d mean the baby died due to an accident and not at the hands of her disgusting father, but how does a man with a normal IQ confess to anally raping and suffocating a baby by mistake? Not to mention his ex-wife certainly doesn’t seem to think he’s innocent.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

CentreAussie

Well-Known Member
Bold Member!
People confess to things that they didn't do more often than you might think. They interrogated him 20 hours straight apparently. I'm not saying that he is innocent, just that the reports suggest that there is a possibility that he is. Like I said, read them for yourself and make up your own mind. There was fundamentally a complete lack of trauma that you would expect to see in cases like this.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

From the original article:

His two brothers and parents have created a website, chrisconwaysjustification.com, laying out portions of evidence they claim prove he's innocent. There are sections of autopsy reports they say prove no sexual assault happened.

But other parts are left out. Even the defense team's own experts say more information could change their findings.

[...]Authorities said they believe the confession and that Conway was never coerced. They said the "20 hours" of questioning the family talks about includes time Conway spent resting or sleeping between questioning.

The family posted videos on the website of three times Conway denied hurting his daughter, but they did not include the part where he confesses.

Charlotte Conway said the family decided not to show the confession without also posting everything that led up to it, and that would be too many hours for people to watch.
If he’s truly innocent, why cherry pick evidence? The confession just sits too heavy on me. He says he thought it’d help his wife get the other baby back if he admitted to anally raping and strangling his infant daughter (?). The wife happened to immediately divorce him and has no contact with him. I think there’s other evidence out there.
 
Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

GoneWest

Active Member
Bold Member!
He wasn’t questioned 20 hours straight-that’s just what the family wants you to think. Other reports say that 20 hours included him sleeping and eating in between. Everything on the website is just what the family wants you to believe. They included one side only and left out anything they didn’t like or proved his guilt. That’s why there will be a trial.

If a website proves you’re innocent we better all watch out, bc a whole lot of guilty people will soon be running loose!
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

JackBurton

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
There HAS been cases before where an individual was originally charged with rape of the infant, only for authorities to later accept that a mistake was made. I recall one out of South Dakota several years ago where a doctor was the one who initially contacted police after finding injuries they felt could only be caused by sexual assault.

For whatever reason, that ended up being determined NOT to have been the case, no baby rape occurred, although the scumbag was still responsible for murdering the kid.

Def believe the scumbag killed the kid. The whole, "baby learned to crawl and choked itself" is pretty absurd. Interested in how the rest plays out though. This being a military member, especially one from the south, makes me think he definitely did all of it. But ive been surprised before, even given a particularly damning initial detailing of a crime.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
People confess to things that they didn't do more often than you might think. They interrogated him 20 hours straight apparently. I'm not saying that he is innocent, just that the reports suggest that there is a possibility that he is. Like I said, read them for yourself and make up your own mind. There was fundamentally a complete lack of trauma that you would expect to see in cases like this.
Authorities said they believe the confession and that Conway was never coerced. They said the "20 hours" of questioning the family talks about includes time Conway spent resting or sleeping between questioning.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
Local paper did an interview with him.


He’s really trying to come across as this perfect, naive choir boy. Like I said, the whole accident angle just doesn’t sit well. I don’t buy it.
I just threw up in my mouth.. sounds so fucking rehearsed.. even if I were innocent.. if I had lost a child.. even by accident I would be looking my shit.. I lost my son 12 years ago August 8th.. I still miss my Kaiden.. I still tear up.. I still think about him all the time.. I still wonder what if.. fuck this undeserving idiot
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Olivia

Active Member
Bold Member!
The guy might be innocent. I'm no expert but the forensic report and autopsy report don't seem to fit the prosecution narrative. Go read them for yourself.
@CentreAussie is wicked smaht so I won’t be surprised if that’s the case
Post automatically merged:

People confess to things that they didn't do more often than you might think. They interrogated him 20 hours straight apparently. I'm not saying that he is innocent, just that the reports suggest that there is a possibility that he is. Like I said, read them for yourself and make up your own mind. There was fundamentally a complete lack of trauma that you would expect to see in cases like this.
Like I said.,.my boys way smart
Post automatically merged:

Guilty or not, I firmly believe he was smacked straight on with a frying pan so maybe he has lapses in judgment and selective memory
 
Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Staff online

Top