• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
Christopher-Bisbee.jpg

An Erie man pleaded guilty Monday in Erie County Court to beating his two cats to death with a golf club.

Christopher J. Bisbee, 32, pleaded guilty to one second-degree misdemeanor count of cruelty to animals in a plea deal that dropped an additional cruelty to animals count.

According to court records, Bisbee attacked the cats after one of them scratched him. He told investigators he felt "betrayed" by the animals.

He said he "struck both cats numerous times with a golf club until they no longer were moving."

As part of the agreement, Assistant District Attorney Mark Richmond said, Bisbee, of the 900 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, may not own any domestic animals while serving his sentence. He also must pay $263 restitution to the Humane Society of Northwestern Pennsylvania.

[...]

Bisbee's lawyer, Stephen Sebald, said Bisbee waived his right to a preliminary hearing and applied to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program, a special probation program for nonviolent first-time offenders, but he was denied admission.

Bisbee also "proactively sought mental health counseling," Sebald said. A report from Bisbee's doctor will be submitted to the court before sentencing, Sebald said.

[...]

Wolfgang said a tip triggered the investigation. According to the criminal complaint, several peo ple at Bis bee's residence implicated Bisbee in the animals' deaths.

She retrieved the cats' bodies from Bisbee's trash June 25, 2013, and discovered that they had "apparent trauma to their heads."

An examination at the North East Animal Hospital indicated the cause of death was "focused blunt force trauma to the head."

In an interview with investigators in August, Bisbee admitted he had killed the cats.

[...]
http://www.goerie.com/erie-man-admits-he-beat-cats-to-death

An Erie man pleaded guilty Monday in Erie County Court to beating his two cats to death with a golf club.

From looking at his mugshot I think they made a mistake in the original article. It should read "An Eerie man pleaded guilty Monday...."

@Krystal , you live near this guy? I'm about 1.5 hours away. One of us can go stomp his ass before dinner. Oh wait, maybe I should do it. You're headed to Florida with promises of doughnuts and internet stalkers.

@Krystal , you live near this guy? I'm about 1.5 hours away. One of us can go stomp his ass before dinner. Oh wait, maybe I should do it. You're headed to Florida with promises of doughnuts and internet stalkers.
It's a few hours from me but I can drive over before I head to Florida because we're all waiting on pins and needles for that tard to learn how to work that new-fangled phone thingy-ma-bobber and I think that's gonna take awhile.

Bisbee's lawyer, Stephen Sebald, said Bisbee waived his right to a preliminary hearing and applied to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program, a special probation program for nonviolent first-time offenders, but he was denied admission.
WTF, he is NOT a non-violent offender! He's pretty fucking far from it. I'm 99% sure that had he thought people betrayed him, he'd have just as happily whacked the shit out of them with a golf club.

He's got giant red flags flashing all over the god damned place, but let's ignore them, and just make him pay a whopping $263 and ban him from owning pets. Then, when in a the future he seriously harms or murders people, we can look back and say "Oh, look, he has a history of killing innocent creatures for completely irrational and sanity-lacking reasons, who knew he'd escalate?!"

Last edited:
Back