• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tundratot

Muttering crone
I couldn't find much on this, so I suspect this may be a very short thread.

POLK COUNTY, Wisconsin (WQOW) -

. . . Christopher Dietrich and Shannon Draves are accused of abusing their three kids for 8-years before the kids were placed in foster care last year. The children now range in age from five to eleven.

According to the police the two older children were sometimes made to stand in a corner all day with their hands on their head. One was allegedly locked in an empty room wearing nothing but underwear for five days.

The children's foster mother told investigators all three kids rock back and forth, scream and growl and bang their heads in an apparent coping mechanism. She says the five-year-old can barely speak.

A psychologist says they have suffered significant emotional abuse due to what she calls "sadistic and psychologically cruel actions"at the hands of their parents.
http://www.wxow.com/story/22011058/2013/04/18/disturbing-child-abuse-case-out-of-polk-county

That's bad enough. I'd like to see these two. It's a safe bet that all these children ever knew was abuse. The youngest is 5 FFS!

Why have children if you're going to treat them like prisoners in a dungeon. Don't tell me . . . because there are no dungeons and schools of dungeon craft for these sick fucks to attend or work at.

Thanks for finding those, [MENTION=1402]DamagedGoods[/MENTION]. You don't suppose they're related. Somehow, I was expecting hoods and pitchforks.

If you want to know more you guys can ask me myself, I happen to be one of those abused children
Post automatically merged:

My brother wasnt the only one locked in his room we all were at times, We'd all be starved and constantly called names, kicked and punched, our house was old and our mom and dad would lock me and my brother upstairs during the winter time with no heating. We'd be locked up there for days sometimes and at one point we hand to climb out the window onto the roof and jump hoping the snow would break our fall, luckily we were fine. Our house didn't have power about half of the time we were there because our parents didn't pay the electric bill, and since we had so many animals I would never have clean things including clothing and blankets, we had to be careful when getting food becuase if we were caught we were beat.

Last edited:
If you want to know more you guys can ask me myself, I happen to be one of those abused children
We are always wanting more information on the cases posted here, Miss Breanna. Share whatever you feel comfortable sharing.

Do you know what sentences they got? I looked but I couldn't find anything.

--Al

@Breanna Dietrich I can only speak for myself, but you are not "what has happened to you".
I went through some pretty horrific abuse thru out my childhood, you just can't allow what other
people do, to decide YOUR LIFE. I hope, you have a strong support system now, and know you are
a strong, worthy person. Always remember YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM. YOU ARE A SURVIVOR!

My parents didn't get any jail time, they also didn't get a fine, the only thing they got was a restraining order, it angers me a bit to this day but I cant do anything about it no more, my mom had another kid with another guy two years ago, Im really worried about that.

Post automatically merged:

My brother wasnt the only one locked in his room we all were at times, We'd all be starved and constantly called names, kicked and punched, our house was old and our mom and dad would lock me and my brother upstairs during the winter time with no heating. We'd be locked up there for days sometimes and at one point we hand to climb out the window onto the roof and jump hoping the snow would break our fall, luckily we were fine. Our house didn't have power about half of the time we were there because our parents didn't pay the electric bill, and since we had so many animals I would never have clean things including clothing and blankets, we had to be careful when getting food becuase if we were caught we were beat.
I'm so horribly sorry for what you had to endure. I hope you're able to trust again someday. Are you and your siblings together ❤?

Back