• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A man serving prison time after posting a Facebook message threatening to kill “as many girls as I see” told a parole board he was extremely lonely after going to a sporting event and seeing people in happy relationships.

Christopher W. Cleary told a Utah parole board Tuesday that he made the post on a train ride after going to a Utah Jazz basketball game in January and feeling sad seeing so many people on dates and with their families, according to a recording of the hearing, the Deseret News reports .

“I’m like the only one there, and I remember feeling sad. And I remember I left the game at halftime, and I remember I was riding on the train. And I think that’s when I posted something about killing people and killing girls and I’m never going to find everybody,” Cleary said.

It was Cleary’s first parole hearing since he was sentenced in May to up to five years in prison after pleading guilty to attempted threat of terrorism. His post stoked fears because it came hours before women marched through many U.S. cities in January.

At least eight people since 2012 have contacted authorities to accuse Cleary of stalking or harassing them, according to an Associated Press review of police and court records.

Cleary, 28, of Denver, explained that his previous stalking and harassment cases in Colorado were related to his struggles to form relationships.

“I sometimes I say things that I don’t mean. It’s something that I’ve been working on,” he said. “I’m not proud of it, and it has gotten me in a lot of trouble.”

Steve Roth of the Utah Board of Pardons and Parole told Cleary to get mental health treatment while in prison.

“If you are going to have any hope of getting out, you’re going to have to take some serious steps to deal with the mental health issues that you clearly have, that you admit you have,” Roth said.

“If you are going to have any hope of getting out, you’re going to have to take some serious steps to deal with the mental health issues that you clearly have, that you admit you have,” Roth said.

Yeah, go get a botched lobotomy, you loser.

Interesting, I don't agree with his actions though this case has me wondering....
For instance, this guy got 5 years from a post on "Facebook" literately just a post, while threatening and "Actual" intentions unknown, he got thrown in for 5 years! Where do we cross a line at freedom of speech, yet how many of the mass shootings had for-warnings on FB prior? I don't remember any.

We can sell it under the guise of "Taking everything seriously" but really isn't this an issue for the "Red Flag" gun law? We should take away someones freedom for a post on FB when it would be much easier to monitor his actions for short time before making an assessment on his "Actual" risk? It't almost like we just spanked his ass for saying something rude and sent him to the corner. How many other drunk, drugged out losers yel threats in public, or directly at police officers, just to be booked and released?

The other part of this is the whole gun debate issue, everyone always attributes lack access to "Mental Health Care" being a target issue, So clearly if he is deemed dangerous, mentally unstable, and a threat to society, why the hell are we locking the specimen up in prison, and not sending him for the apparent treatment the guy needs in a mental facility? I mean logically, Its a safe bet to say given the mental health treatment, he will be less of a threat to society when he is inevitably released, opposed to sending him off to con collage.

just a thought.... I'm still shocked you can seriously get 5 years behind bars for a fucking FB post, without any action or evidence showing that you were explicitly going to follow through..

Interesting, I don't agree with his actions though this case has me wondering....
For instance, this guy got 5 years from a post on "Facebook" literately just a post, while threatening and "Actual" intentions unknown, he got thrown in for 5 years! Where do we cross a line at freedom of speech, yet how many of the mass shootings had for-warnings on FB prior? I don't remember any.

We can sell it under the guise of "Taking everything seriously" but really isn't this an issue for the "Red Flag" gun law? We should take away someones freedom for a post on FB when it would be much easier to monitor his actions for short time before making an assessment on his "Actual" risk? It't almost like we just spanked his ass for saying something rude and sent him to the corner. How many other drunk, drugged out losers yel threats in public, or directly at police officers, just to be booked and released?

The other part of this is the whole gun debate issue, everyone always attributes lack access to "Mental Health Care" being a target issue, So clearly if he is deemed dangerous, mentally unstable, and a threat to society, why the hell are we locking the specimen up in prison, and not sending him for the apparent treatment the guy needs in a mental facility? I mean logically, Its a safe bet to say given the mental health treatment, he will be less of a threat to society when he is inevitably released, opposed to sending him off to con collage.

just a thought.... I'm still shocked you can seriously get 5 years behind bars for a fucking FB post, without any action or evidence showing that you were explicitly going to follow through..
As far as I am concerned, you have won the interwebz today, friend.

For comparison:

If the whiny little shits spent as much time on the street as they do behind a computer? They be too busy climbing fat girls instead of acting like a bunch of pathetic net fags with guns.

Christopher W. Cleary told a Utah parole board Tuesday that he made the post on a train ride after going to a Utah Jazz basketball game in January and feeling sad seeing so many people on dates and with their families, according to a recording of the hearing, the Deseret News reports .

“I’m like the only one there, and I remember feeling sad. And I remember I left the game at halftime, and I remember I was riding on the train. And I think that’s when I posted something about killing people and killing girls and I’m never going to find everybody,” Cleary said.
This makes me sad for him.
Reminds me of my son that was socially awkward.

This makes me sad for him.
Reminds me of my son that was socially awkward.
Post automatically merged:

I'm socially awkward too. But I went and got a new guitar and satanic wardrobe. I started truly being me, instead of some whiny little shit sitting behind a computer! Turns out pussy grows on trees. Who knew?

It also deosn't help when your crew is also hiding behind a computer and whining right along with you.

Get off the computer, wipe the fucking crispies from your eyes, nose, corner of your mouth and shorts. Dust the cheetos off your chin, get out and blanket the area. Hit up 100 females. sure....98 percent will shoot you down. That last 2 percent though? They will knock the incel right out of you! just be aware of stds..That 2 percent might make your pee burn like hot fire!
Post automatically merged:

In today's climate. I think police made the right call to arrest him. Look at all the mass shootings. This could easily have been a red flag that one was about to happen.

Sentencing is a different matter. If they can show it was just words, and he had no means or serious intent to back it up, then perhaps a lenient sentence is in order.

Gone are the days when we can ignore this specific type of threat and call it free speech.

Gone are the days you can trust your government. A guy named Bill Cooper wrote a book called Behold a pale horse in the 90s. In this book he stated that the cia had plans to use the internet to target people with mental disabilities and use those people to shoot up churches and schools. Everyone said he was full of shit..Now he's dead by cop, mostly forgotten and alot of shit in his book is happening now. Not all of it...Just enough to know the guy wasn't completely full of it...

Last edited:
Back