• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
The department's human trafficking and child exploitation unit arrested Christopher Alan Black Monday after it determined he exposed himself to women and children in the Watauga area and approached homes to record video of children through a window.
full

"We will always look to protect children from predators. The Sheriff's Office is committed to tracking down people who seek to exploit or hurt children and will be relentless in bringing them to justice for their actions," said David McClelland, chief of staff for the Tarrant County Sheriff's Department. "Sheriff Waybourn started this unit when he came into office because we knew that men, women and children were being exploited right here in Tarrant County, and we knew that this unit would make a difference."

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Det. J. Schoonover at the Tarrant County Sheriff's Office at 817-884-1436.

Having rode the subway for many years I saw a number of exposed dicks.

I usually just broke out laughing if someone tried to rub it against me I went for the box cutter.

Back