• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
jordan.jpg

Jordan: "Excuse me and I don't mean to be so blunt but I am talking about f------ you."

Mother: "You talking about what?"

Jordan: "F------ you."

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The founder of a Christian school is confronted after 13 Undercover catches him soliciting sex from a parent, who's trying to get her daughter a high school diploma.

At graduation ceremonies he talks about God, but you'll hear the founder of a Houston-area Christian school not only talk about sex, but ask for it on tape.

It's the middle of the day when a white pickup truck pulls into the back of a motel on 1960. Then it goes to the very back to park for a long while. We already know who the driver is. His name is LaVern Jordan and he runs Parkway Christian School.

To hear what he said on tape and to see the video, go to:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/13_undercover&id=6085999

Last edited:
I would guess he has been doing this for years. He wasn't bashful about saying what he wanted. :p He even told the mother she might like it. :rofl:

The video reporter states that the school is asking for an apology from Channel 13, and the mom who was propositioned.:confused: Can I have a big round of WTF!!!!

They want an apology from her? They need to be OFFERING her an apology, along with the offer of compensation for what she had to endure at the hands of their "co-founder". What a bunch of hypocritical bastards. I hope every parent who has a child in that school withdraws their child(ren) immediately, and asks for a refund, based on fraud and whatever else they can come up with. The fraud charge alone should get them a refund though. Jeez, people.

Back