• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
01/14/19
A tanker full of liquid chocolate rolled over on I-40 Monday, causing it to spill out over the roadway
The Arizona Department of Public Safety says the crash happened in the westbound lanes of the interstate near milepost 211, east of Flagstaff.
The tanker was carrying 40,000 pounds of chocolate (about 3,500 gallons) of liquid chocolate that was being kept at 120 degrees Fahrenheit, DPS said in a tweet after reviewing the bill of lading.
The crash happened just before 9 a.m., according to the Arizona Department of Transportation, and all westbound lanes were blocked before reopening to traffic after 1 p.m.
It was not immediately clear what caused the tanker to roll over.
https://fox13now.com/2019/01/14/tan...iquid-chocolate-overturns-on-arizona-highway/

I know there's going to be a certain patch of roadside along the I-40 that's going to be really popular with the local critters over the next few weeks.

We finally got that sequel to Willy Wonka we wanted. Sadly they crossed it with Cannonball Run. Neither Gene Wilder or Burt Reynolds complained from beyond the veil regarding their poorly CGI'd avatars.

Back