• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Chinese citizen living in Michigan was arrested Saturday after “stomping all over” a sea turtle nest in Miami, authorities said.

Yaqun Lu, 41, was seen with a wooden stick in her hand “jabbing at the sea turtle nest” as she stomped around with her bare feet, Miami Beach police said. The nest was in an area closed off from the public by sticks, yellow tape and a “Do Not Disturb” sign, according to the Miami Herald.

“Thankfully, it appears the eggs were not damaged,” Miami Beach police tweeted.

Lu is facing a felony charge of molesting marine turtles or eggs.

Sea turtles are protected by federal law, and Florida laws make it illegal to harm them or their offspring.

Well, thank fuck the eggs weren't smashed. But what in the hell is wrong with people????
Probably an internal monologue like "You know what'd be really funny? Doing the exact opposite of what the sign says! Haha I'm a comedy genius!"
I went to high school with someone like that. He regularly needed a gentle smack in the back of the head and to be told "No, that's just stupid/being a dick."
If she was being malicious, the eggs'd be smashed. Sounds more like "Uweeheehee! Look at how wacky I am!"

Last edited:
Back