• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The incident took place inside a restaurant in Baoji, Shanxi Province, on April 19.

As seen in the surveillance footage, the boy rushed into the restaurant and unintentionally hit the woman, who was eating with her husband, with one of the door flaps.

The woman, seven months pregnant, then stuck out her foot and tripped the boy in a twisted act of revenge as the latter ran out of the establishment moments later.

The boy, who was getting some chopsticks for his parents, fell to the ground. The boy’s mother rushed to his aid and asked diners about what happened.

However, the pregnant woman claimed that she was feeling sick and left the premises before the authorities arrived.

As the footage went viral, the woman became a hot topic on Chinese social media, with many proclaiming that she cannot be a mother at all.

Others said that the boy’s mother should be keeping an eye on her child.

According to Xinhua, the woman surrendered to police the next day, apologized to the boy’s parents and vowed to take care of his bills.

If she was not pregnant, she would have been detained for 10 days.
https://nextshark.com/pregnant-chinese-woman-slammed-online-tripping-child-restaurant/

Dirty bitch.
What the kid did was an accident.
What she did was vindictive.
Lock her up for the 10 days

Why is there no footage of the kid slamming the door into her?

I need to verify that before casting judgment. The only thing worse than a grotesque, mean as a snake, hideous pregnant uggo is an annoying uppity child(aka a child). If the kid did in fact carelessly slam a door into her, then i find this hilarious and justified. I especially like how she clearly planned and discussed the trip before-hand. Classic.

It is there... at the 40 second mark of the video it starts. When the kid runs through the door, he jostles a clear plastic flap of some kind, which bumps into her. It looks like heavy Visqueen or similar. The woman appears startled, but not injured.

Ah i see it now.

Yeah what a little twerp. I blame the parents. If your kid isnt capable of walking thru a doorway without slamming shit into people, then dont let him run around on his own. People like this would have NEVER taught their child manners, it's for the best this pregnant animal did so.

I approve of her actions and anyone who doesnt is a candyass idiot who wants children to run wild as discurteous shitstains.

I do have criticism for the couple though. Why did they choose to sit so fucking close to the doorway?

Did she do a test run for her man, putting her foot out to show him what she was planning? That’s premeditation, lock her hormonal ass up. But I’d be annoyed at the kid too. I was a monster pregnant.

Back