• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"The Georgetown police officer was dispatched to the Military Street home Saturday when a neighbor said three young juveniles were “filthy” and outside for an extended period of time unsupervised, according to an arrest citation.

The officer first noticed three mattresses outside the home with dirty stains, crawling cockroaches and dead and alive bedbugs with feces, the arrest citation states. A foul odor was also smelled from inside the residence while the officer was outside, according to court records.

Three children, ages 2, 4 and 5, were playing in the living room of the home “and were rolling in copious amounts of trash, dirt, discarded food and crawling cockroaches,” the arrest citation states. The children were described by police as being extremely dirty, wearing filthy clothing, barefoot and all had extremely dirty fingernails and toenails.

The officer noticed trash, filth, crawling cockroaches, dead insects and insect feces while walking around the house, the arrest citation states. There were thousands of cockroaches, both alive and dead, the officer stated. Bedbugs were also found on the children’s mattresses, according to police.

The infestation was also in the kitchen, where police found a large pile of garbage with discarded pieces of food and cockroaches crawling all over it, court documents show. Moldy and expired food was also discovered by police inside the refrigerator.

Sarah Herald, the mother of the children, said she had been spraying for bugs, “but it’s not working obviously,” police stated. Because the food in the refrigerator was not safe for the children to eat, Herald told police her children were eating Pop-Tarts for meals.

“The entire condition of the home was indicative of neglect for an extended amount of time,” police said. “All 3 children lived in the residence and because of the risk of illness/injury caused by the diseases cockroaches are known to carry, the decaying insects/feces, deplorable living conditions and lack of food, it is my belief (Herald) placed the children in a situation that may cause them serious physical injury,” the arrest citation states.

Child Protective Services were called and the officer then learned Herald had an active case with them regarding the same allegations, according to police."

Link!

DD1j.jpg

I am eating Pop Tarts while reading this.
Never even winced.

Some would call her mentally ill.
I am mentally ill and would say she is a foul lazy brute.
DCS showing yet again how they can fumble spectacularly.
At least no dead kids this time.
...said she had been spraying for bugs, “but it’s not working obviously,”... Gee, ya think?! I wonder why? My guess is she’s a jobless welfare queen that’s too damn lazy or strung out on drugs to even pick up a little around the house. I mean, at least take the damn trash out!
She is a disgusting piece of work, be as lazy and gross as you want when its just you but not when you've got kids to look after man! Also, I am sick of people blaming laziness and stupidity on their mental illness - I am far too familiar with mental illness to swallow that crap - complete cop out that is not a good excuse. Suffering with mental illness or not there was an OPEN CASE with CPS for the same issue.... what the ever loving fuck????? I mean how bad does it have to be before you remove the babies from those conditions.
Post automatically merged:

Lucky kids...they get Pop Tarts AND cockroaches!?
The lucky lucky bastards.....Back in my day you had to pick one or the other!!!

Last edited:
Back