• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 27 year old Randfontein woman allegedly burnt her two children with a hot iron when she found out that they had eaten her KFC.

The matter only came to light and attention of authorities when the children returned to school with unsightly scars on their bodies.

Police were called and the woman was arrested and charged with child abuse as well as assault with the intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

Randfontein police spokesperson Sergeant Carmen Hendricks said the incident happened during the school holidays.

She said allegations were that the 27-year-old woman had earlier bought KFC and was looking for it as she could not for it. That was when her children, aged five and seven, told her that they ate it.

Taking the hot iron, the angry woman then allegedly burnt the children on their hands and thighs as punishment.

It was when the children returned to school for their second term that the teacher saw the scars

Allegations are that it was not the first time that the children had arrived at school with scars so the the teacher called in the children’s stepfather to ask about the fresh ones.

Step-penis said he bounced on the Vag & kids and don't know nothing.

Last edited:
Just not the one located in Cedar Hill. It's gone downhill over the past 10 years according to friends. It's in the old downtown area, so the parking was difficult and I screwed around and didn't go until it was too late. Damn.

How selfish is that? Just let the poor kids starve why doncha? At least they still have their tongues. Happy Mother's Day, Ranfontien woman! I would buy a whole bucket of chicken for those kids. They deserve it after being burnt by that bitch. Bok! Bok! I hope she has nightmares of cooked chicken chasing her and eating her.

Fuck KFC! I would rather make my own fried chicken with my blend of seasonings in the breading, along with some buttermilk biscuits I make using European style butter, garlic mashed potatoes, and steamed vegetables. I fry my chicken in my cast iron skillet. Then I would have one of my red velvet cakes made from scratch for dessert.

From the link

That is USD 69.00 bail.

This has got to be the worst type of FAIL for those poor kids!! This bitch's bail was only a miserable equivalent of $69?? She burned her own children on two places of their poor little bodies so badly that they came to school with SCARS - for eating their mother's KFC??? I know it's already been quickly pointed out here, but I'm gonna say it again...you know why those kids ate "her" chicken?? Because they were hungry you miserable, scum eating, low rent, fugly, piece of shit, "non-mother" and FAILURE!!!

Dear Kids, I am sorry that you ended up with this horrible mother. You didn't deserve her or the insane decisions she makes. I hope somebody finds you a stable, consistent and loving home, where meals are always available and prepared for you. I really hope there will be plenty of snacks at your fingertips. Being hungry is a really bad feeling and kids should not ever feel really hungry.

I hope most of the snacks will be healthy, but I also hope some of them will be ice cream, cookies and potato chips for good measure. You deserve better. None of this is your fault. You will understand this when you get older. Good luck to both of you.

Be sure to show your teachers, your school nurse, your doctors, your school principal, the social workers and anybody else in a "helping profession" all the wounds your mother puts on you: whether the wounds are small or large, or if the wounds are in your heart, your memories or on the outside. Keep telling people! The Helping People are supposed to find even more people to help you!!!

Back