• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[
A Memphis woman was arrested after police say two videos were posted to social media that showed her raping a 4-year-old child.

It all came to light on Monday when police received a tip about the videos being shared online.

According to officers, the first video showed a woman push a small child to the ground, remove his pants and then perform a sex act on him. The second reportedly showed the child attempting to engage in a different act on the same adult female.

The woman in that video was identified by police as Tamara Marion. She was arrested on Tuesday and charged with rape of a child and especially aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.

The relationship between Marion and the child was not released.

Because of this damn forehead I can't get these two damn songs out of my head

AT THE 1:30 mark the ugliest woman (out of Memphis ) comes in

At the 3:00 mark I realized I am scared of Bitches from Memphis

[
View attachment 16541
Eeeew.
You already know it's her child.
And why push him to the ground?
Because she physically abused him as well?
No , I'm no fuckin Chester, but , it hurt me to read that she pushed him to the ground and then violated his tiny body that she just held in her arms a d gave him his name 4 years ago.
I ain't sayin nothing about condoning baby rape, but if you're weak enuff for the dough it dope to ...steal your own baby's spirit and magic and innocence,
Would Nothing in you not" soften" the blow
..(.no pun intended!)
By at least laying the baby down on his blanky and putting cartoons on for him?
What could she have SAID to the baby?
What will she say if she survives prison and he survives foster care, and becomes a man?
What will she SAY to her baby, when he's grown?
She should eat a gun and leave him a note saying shes sorry.
Or satan...
His little heart...his poor broken heart..
I wonder who will heal it.
Or, extinguish it.
Positive, healing, magick energy coming to you , lil man.
Lil man....may you be blessed with amnesia.
I bless you, boy.
Post automatically merged:

Eeeew.
You already know it's her child.
And why push him to the ground?
Because she physically abused him as well?
No , I'm no fuckin Chester, but , it hurt me to read that she pushed him to the ground and then violated his tiny body that she just held in her arms a d gave him his name 4 years ago.
I ain't sayin nothing about condoning baby rape, but if you're weak enuff for the dough it dope to ...steal your own baby's spirit and magic and innocence,
Would Nothing in you not" soften" the blow
..(.no pun intended!)
By at least laying the baby down on his blanky and putting cartoons on for him?
What could she have SAID to the baby?
What will she say if she survives prison and he survives foster care, and becomes a man?
What will she SAY to her baby, when he's grown?
She should eat a gun and leave him a note saying shes sorry.
Or satan...
His little heart...his poor broken heart..
I wonder who will heal it.
Or, extinguish it.
Positive, healing, magick energy coming to you , lil man.
Lil man....may you be blessed with amnesia.
I bless you, boy.
Please excuse the typos.
I have had a couple of cocktails.
But realize my intentions, ok?
Thanks

Back