• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

evervigilant

Trusted Member
Mother 'watched injured girl die'

Sanam Navsarka died in May 2008 after a long period of suffering

The mother of a two-year-old girl who suffered more than 100 injuries watched and did nothing as her daughter died in severe pain, a court heard.

Zahbeena Navsarka, of Riddings Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, is charged with her partner Subhan Anmwar of murdering Sanam Navsarka last May.

The girl died with fractures to all her limbs, Bradford Crown Court heard.

The couple, both 21, are accused of repeatedly assaulting Sanam over a month-long period. They deny murder.

Continuing the prosecution's opening of the case, Julian Goose QC said: "Sanam died as a result of really serious injuries, deliberately inflicted upon her, over a period of up to four weeks before her death.

Tiny handprints

"The defendants either inflicted that violence upon her together or one encouraged the other, standing by and doing nothing over all those weeks whilst she was being repeatedly assaulted and severely injured."

They had watched her "deteriorate... from a normal, happy child to one in severe pain, unable to walk and suffering regular fits", Mr Goose added.

The jury was told the defendants left Sanam alone and dying in their home while they went to register with their GP.

The court also heard how tiny handprints and bloodstains were found inside cupboards at the home in Huddersfield and also at a property on Howley Walk in Batley, West Yorkshire, where they had lived.

Mr Anwar, who is not Sanam's father, admitted to police he put the girl in the cupboard to punish her and said Miss Navsarka did the same thing, the court heard.

Drowning claim

When the couple were interviewed by police, they blamed each other for the injuries Sanam suffered, Mr Goose said.

The court has been told Sanam had 107 separate external injuries when she died.

The couple claimed Sanam died when they left her alone in the bath for 10 minutes and returned to find her under the water.

But a pathologist who conducted a post-mortem examination on Sanam ruled out drowning as a cause of death.

Mr Anwar also denies a charge of causing or allowing the death of a child.

Miss Navsarka has admitted an alternative charge of failing to protect Sanam.

The trial continues.
Seems neverending !

This case sound very familiar, the babies name particularly, but I didn't find it after a search.

Why would they suddenly turn on their daughter and begin beating her? They said the abuse that lead up to her death was about 4 months. But prior to that you know she was abused, you just know it. She hits the "challenging two's" and that marked the end of her life. As soon as a baby becomes a young child and starts to develop a personality, a unique soul, with opinions, so many are abused. That is why the highest number of children who die are under the age of 5. Even more disturbing is the category of children under 1 year....those are at the top of the list that are beat and killed.

Baby girl, so beautiful. I would have loved you and had you smiling everyday.
I'm so sorry for the agony and torture inflicted on your tiny body...
May the angels comfort and kiss your tears away sweet one.

Here is a picture of the precious baby girl, Sanam...
2nai6md.jpg

These bastards probably beat Sanam in her last days because she was crying from the wounds and injuries they had inflicted on her.
These baby-killer's deserve death...I hope they get it, life in prison might be acceptable if they get beat everyday for 2 yrs...seems fitting.

A mother has admitted failing to protect her two-year-old daughter who died after receiving more than 100 injuries.

Zahbeena Navsarka and her partner Subhan Anwar, both 21, from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, have denied murdering little Sanam Navsarka.

She died at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary on May 8 last year after paramedics were called to her home on Riddings Road, Sheepridge.

At Bradford Crown Court, Navsarka pleaded guilty to an alternative charge of failing to protect her daughter from Anwar's acts.

The jury of six men and six women heard how Anwar, who was not Sanam's father, would punish the young girl by putting her in a dark cupboard and neighbours described hearing him call her 'a bastard'.

Julian Goose QC, prosecuting, told the jury that Navsarka and Anwar were both responsible for Sanam's murder.

Mr Goose said: 'Whether it was one, or the other, who actually inflicted the injuries, by doing nothing to help her or save her over a four-week period up to her death amounted to encouragement and support for all of the violence that took place.

'They were, we say, both in it together.'

The court heard that Sanam died after fractures to both her thigh bones resulted in fatty deposits entering her bloodstream. She also had fractures to her arms.

Mr Goose said: 'Sanam had been in a great deal of pain and distress over a long period leading up to her death.'

He continued: 'By the time that the 999 call was made on May 8 Sanam had stopped walking, she had difficulty breathing and she had two fractured legs and both of her arms had been fractured.'

http://www.orange.co.uk/news/topstories/22467.htm?linkfrom=%3C!--linkfromvariable--%3E&link=link_img&article=index

This is so awful that poor baby girl suffered so much before death. Dammit this pisses me off, can you imagine? I've never had a fracture and Im sure it must be painful as fuck. She had broken legs and arms? These fucking animals should be electrocuded, but first every bone in their body should be broken.

Sanam Navsarka was found to have all four of her limbs broken when she was taken to hospital before she died in May last year.

Her mother Zahbeena Navaskra and Subhan Anwar, both 21, told police they thought she had drowned in the bath after they left her playing.

Julian Goose QC, prosecuting, said Sanam had fractures to both bones in her right lower arm, left lower arm and both her left and right thighbones.
[...]
Mr Goose alleged the pair sprayed aftershave onto cuts on her bottom in an attempt to treat her nappy rash.

A pathologist who examined her body established the cause of death as Fat Embolism Syndrome - fatty deposits from the broken bones entering the bloodstream. A post mortem examination found a total of 107 separate injuries.

Mr Goose said evidence would be called suggesting that injuries one of the thigh fractures matched two metal poles recovered from the house.

The jury were shown videos taken from his mobile phone. One showed a happy and healthy pig-tailed Sanam laughing and playing last April.

Another, taken the day before she died, showed images of the toddler laying on the floor of the family home with rolling eyes and suffering a violent fit.

Miss Navaskra and Mr Anwar, a married man who was not Sanam's father, began their relationship in February last year, deny murder.

The trial continues.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ing-toddler-found-with-over-100-injuries.html

Who videos their kid having a "violent fit"???????????

Who videos their kid having a "violent fit"???????????

Someone who is not certain what is going on...... At least this can now be added to the proof against them. They should have taken her straight to the hospital at the very least by the time of this video. They didn't. Culpable negligence.

How could any mother let that happen willingly and do nothing she needs to be punished for murder as well cuz I don't think she is as innocent as she claims. I think we need to start an Island for all these women and place them in childrens clothing and let them beat each other to death so they can see what it feels like.

OMG the poor sweet darling!! The pain and horror she must have suffered.

How can people do this?? I'm so glad I don't understand.

Fly with the angels little darling, feel love in Heaven.

I don't expect people to be decent human beings, but the law does. A prosecutor isn't going to stand there in court and say 'well, it's not the mother's fault because she's an idiot."

It's not like if they haven't tried to do that before. Your underestimating what the Defense attorney would say.

It's not like if they haven't tried to do that before. Your underestimating what the Defense attorney would say.

Defense attorneys are very creative. That's true. When a child is abused/murdered, no one is interested in excuses. That's why they usually lose cases like this one.

Two prisoners were today being questioned on suspicion of murder after a sadistic child killer who tortured his partner's two-year-old daughter to death was found dead in his cell. :five:

Subhan Anwar, 24, who was jailed for a minimum of 23 years in 2009 for the murder of Sanam Navsarka, is understood to have been held hostage in a cell at HMP Long Lartin in Worcestershire before he was killed.
[...]

Anwar was found dead at HMP Long Martin last night and two prisoners age 47 and 45 are in the custody of West Mercia police.
[...]

A West Mercia Police spokesman said: 'West Mercia Police has launched a murder investigation after a 24-year-old man died in Long Lartin prison last night.

'The body of the man was found by prison officers just before 8pm on Thursday, February 14.

'Two men aged 47 and 45 have been arrested on suspicion of murder and are currently in police custody.

'West Mercia Police is working closely with the Ministry of Justice to establish the exact circumstances surrounding this man's death but it is unlikely any further comment will be made today.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-prisoners-questioned-suspicion-murder.html

Images of the injuries those bastards inflicted on a 2 YEAR OLD CHILD:

2101261.jpg
b7dfub.jpg

Oh how I hope those two guys beat that POS slowly and deliberately, over hours and hours, and really stretched his death out. PLEASE let him have suffered absolute agony before he drew his final breath.

I'm really sorry they have been identified by the prison officials and police. Good for the penal system, yes, but they committed a public service and therefore I wish they could have gotten away with it.

UK — Subhan Anwar, a man convicted of murdering 2-year-old Sanam Navsarka, was killed in prison after being held hostage by two other inmates at Long Lartin prison – and it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving guy.
Anwar was serving*a minimum of 23 years at the prison after being convicted of torturing and murdering his girlfriend’s daughter in 2008.*Sanam suffered a horrible, prolonged death at the hands of Subhan Anwar, with police discovering*107 separate injuries*to her body. *These included both of her thigh bones being fractured, which ultimately caused her death, and untreated fractures to both her arms.
Sanam’s*tiny hand prints and bloodstains were*found inside cupboards*at the couple’s home, as well as a former home of the couple.*During Anwar’s sentencing,*Judge Peter Thornton QC said: “It is almost unbelievable the pain and anguish she must have suffered, not just once or twice, but repeatedly and persistently over weeks at your cruel and selfish hands.”
There’s not a lot of details regarding Anwar’s death, aside from *reports that he was being held hostage by two other inmates before he was killed last Thursday night.*”The body of the man was found by prison officers just before 8pm on Thursday, February 14,” a*West Mercia Police spokesman said.*”Two men aged 47 and 45 have been arrested on suspicion of murder and are currently in police custody.”
Anwar was not the only one held responsible for Sanam’s death.…

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

One more POS has left the world. Sad? Naaah. The so-called mother watched her baby girl die. I am both sick and disgusted at these incidents that keep happening over and over. Did no one see the child any time outside the home? Did no one visit? Did no one hear anything?

It reminds me of the Ethan Stacy story. That poor baby died a slow and painful death and his mother did absolutely nothing to help him. She even helped her new husband (the killer) bury the body, multilating his face by knocking out his teeth so he could not be identified from dental records. It makes me sick every time I hear the story. If they are tried together or separately, you can bet I'll be watching if it's televised.

**ETA They even stopped to buy charcoal lighter and attempted to burn Ethan's body before burying him.

Back