• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
TX - Police found evidence about 11 a.m. Saturday of continued animal mutilation rituals on Corpus Christi Beach.

A bag containing a freshly severed chicken head, other fowl parts, beans and assorted coins was found near the north jetty, alongside other older bags filled with bird bones, decomposing carcass pieces and vegetables, police said.

Beach strollers in January discovered a dozen decapitated birds wrapped in blue fabric in the same area. Fruit and coins also were found near those birds.

Police suspected the items were part of a religious ceremony practiced in Caribbean countries that includes an animal offering.

No suspects have been found.

http://www.caller.com/news/2008/jun/29/blotter/

As horrible as the reality of this story may be... am I the only one who got a giggle out of the title?

Gotta love chickenheads...

Wow... I must becoming entirely too desensitized to be making jokes about shit like this... I'm evil, sue me...

And as a matter of fact... you know religions all over the world offer up animal sacrifices. What's the big deal, really? How is it any worse that butchering a chicken to eat it? People do that all the time... As long as their ceremonies don't involve domesticated animals, like cats... Those weirdos should have, however, cleaned up their fucking mess... Who wants to trip over dead chicken heads when they are taking a romantic stroll down the beach... Talk about killing the mood. :nono:

Are we so sure this just isn't a beach party gone wrong? I mean, chicken, vegetables, beans... I'm starving...

eq33pd.jpg
2qmlt03.jpg

Last edited:
funkmama - i think "chickenhead" as a euphemism for "blowjob" is a regional thang. but yes, i giggled.

Chickenhead is not a blow job 'round these parts, but a girl who likes the cock. Chickenhead is like a girl, that likes giving head, get it bobbing her head up and down. Though I have seen it used just to reference a hoodrat or a stupid girl who lets her man walk all over her.

Back