• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
We have multiple posts about this incident, but figured I would provide the latest update in a new thread.

LE MARS, Iowa — Jurors took about four hours to find 21-year-old Cheyanne Harris guilty of first-degree murder and child abuse on Wednesday. First-degree murder carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole.

For those of you who may not remember this horrific case, back in 2017 a 4-month-old was found dead inside a baby swing located inside a sweltering bedroom. His diaper was infested with maggots.

An autopsy would later show that Sterling Koehn died of malnutrition, dehydration and an E. coli infection.

The autopsy revealed “maggots in various stages of development in his clothing and in his skin,” court records show. A forensic entomologist determined after studying the creepy critters that Sterling hadn’t been removed from the swing in over a week, and that the couple hadn’t changed his diaper nor given him a bath in that time.

Cheyanne Harris and the baby's father, Zachary Koehn, would subsequently be charged with murder. Zachary has already been convicted and sentenced to life behind bars, so this latest conviction pretty much wraps this case up.

Cheyanne Harris.jpg

Trainspotting 3.0. This is perhaps one of the saddest cases i have ever heard or read. The crying, hunger, and pain this poor child endured is mind boggling. I got nothn to say about the monsters. That child deserved someone to care just enough to call for help, nobody cared though. So fukn sad.

We have multiple posts about this incident, but figured I would provide the latest update in a new thread.

LE MARS, Iowa — Jurors took about four hours to find 21-year-old Cheyanne Harris guilty of first-degree murder and child abuse on Wednesday. First-degree murder carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole.

For those of you who may not remember this horrific case, back in 2017 a 4-month-old was found dead inside a baby swing located inside a sweltering bedroom. His diaper was infested with maggots.

An autopsy would later show that Sterling Koehn died of malnutrition, dehydration and an E. coli infection.

The autopsy revealed “maggots in various stages of development in his clothing and in his skin,” court records show. A forensic entomologist determined after studying the creepy critters that Sterling hadn’t been removed from the swing in over a week, and that the couple hadn’t changed his diaper nor given him a bath in that time.

Cheyanne Harris and the baby's father, Zachary Koehn, would subsequently be charged with murder. Zachary has already been convicted and sentenced to life behind bars, so this latest conviction pretty much wraps this case up.

View attachment 13078
No mercy.

View attachment 13078

[/QU
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

View attachment 13078
She looks like she has high hopes for her prison sentence judging by her smirk but she is in for a rude awakening. The update I want to see is how she is enjoying her time in prison.

Last edited:
Back