• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

DaveL

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
A dramatic collision on I-15 near Temecula, CA on Thursday morning left one woman dead and 3 others injured. Dashcam footage from another driver shows a Chevy Silverado speeding past other traffic like it was standing still, and explosively impacting a Nissan Altima in front of it, with no visible attempt at braking. Janet Genao, the 44 year-old driver of the Nissan, was killed instantly, and the pickup truck continued from there, caroming off several other vehicles before coming to rest against the center traffic barrier. Police estimate its speed must have been at least 120 mph. Javier Caldera, 25, has been charged with 2nd-degree murder and DUI. Caldera also has previous convictions in Washington State for DUI and fleeing police.

Attachments

• ca_wreck.jpg
    ca_wreck.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,552
Chevy silverados are such trash vehicles. Mine had under 50K miles on it when the AC went out. Was brand new when some computer system on it fucked up and the fuckin thing wouldnt even turn on. Dealership had to fix that one as it was beyond the scope of any local street corner mechanical genius.

Not sure the soundtrack was appropriate for that particular video clip. Should have went with something a little more metal. :p

Also, holy fuck... that car.

Well I don't live far from Temecula and all I have to say is #Temecula bc that place is a pile of retarded ass cow shit. It's a podunk town with the cities on either side of it a major 'druggie' area. Temecula used to be mostly farmland and recently (with the gentrification of Los Angeles) exploding with growth, mostly the lower income and older folks who can't afford to live in LA or even surrounding cities (like where i live). There's the highway which leads to 'work areas' like Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside etc.
It's basically California's #Florida

Back