• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
dbk8k.jpg

Criminal charges were upgraded Thursday to murder on an Irvington man, who is accused of beating his girlfriend's 3-year-old son with a belt and forcing him into an ice-cold shower in a motel room at the Knights Inn in Montville, authorities and a family friend said.

Maurice Pearson, 28, who has alternately lived in Altoona, Pennsylvania, and Irvington, was first charged on April 10 with severely beating the little boy that day in a motel room where he, the child's mother, Nicole Reagan, 25, and the toddler temporarily were staying.

The boy, identified by family friend Tara Jones as Ty'mil Solomon, died of his injuries Monday at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center in Paterson. The child's death was not announced publicly until a release was issued Thursday by Morris County Prosecutor Fredric M. Knapp and Montville Police Chief Rudolf Appelmann.

Jones, a close friend of the toddler's mother from Altoona, said Thursday that Reagan's fiance, Willie Shakeit Solomon, the biological father of Ty'mil, was murdered in Altoona on Oct. 31, 2013. Maurice Pearson was a good friend of Solomon, and he and Reagan later became romantic. Pearson began referring to Ty'mil as his "step-son," authorities said.

Jones said that Reagan and Pearson temporarily were living at the Knights Inn on Route 46 in the Pine Brook section of Montville while they searched for more permanent housing.

Jones said that Reagan told her that the child wet himself while eating in the motel room on April 10, and that Pearson became angry, forcing the boy to stand in the shower with ice-cold water dousing him. He then allegedly beat the boy with a belt. Shortly afterward, the boy began to convulse, and Reagan put her fingers in the boy's mouth to stop him from choking, Jones said.

A motel resident heard screams or a commotion and summoned help, with Fairfield police first on the scene to the report of a male choking. Jones said the boy was declared brain dead on Monday at the hospital, but he was kept on a ventilator for a day or so, so that his heart, liver and kidneys could be harvested for transplantation.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/ne...er-charge-man-montville-child-death/25897763/

Jones said the boy was declared brain dead on Monday at the hospital, but he was kept on a ventilator for a day or so, so that his heart, liver and kidneys could be harvested for transplantation.

That's some belt whooping.:shifty:
Brain dead, but other organs viable for transplant. Motherfucker was beating that kid in the head.

That's some belt whooping.:shifty:
Brain dead, but other organs viable for transplant. Motherfucker was beating that kid in the head.

Exactly what I was thinking. Most likely either in the back by the brain stem or the frontal lobe. Belts are pliable. Unless he hit him with the buckle, can you imagine how hard it would have to be to crush his skull enough to gork him? :( Cruel SOB.

OMG. I can't even imagine what his grandparents are going through. :( First their son was murdered, and now their grandson six months later. :bigtears:

Shortly afterward, the boy began to convulse, and Reagan put her fingers in the boy's mouth to stop him from choking, Jones said.

Where was Mom? She was there to put her fingers in his mouth to stop him from choking. Was she there during the beating?

"Nicole is doing OK, she's staying strong," Jones said. "She had trusted him (Maurice), and she was in a vulnerable position."

Pearson originally was charged with aggravated assault on the boy, aggravated assault on Reagan, endangering the welfare of a child and providing false information to police...
from original link

Unless he knocked her effin' unconscious she should be charged too, IMO.

so her fiancé gets murdered and she is left with a one and a half year-old son then she decides to start hooking up with one of his friends? then a year and a half later she watches him murder her son?? stupid CUNT!!!!

My oldest son was HARD work I was trying everything and nothing seem to work.. .he was 3 ..I felt myself starting to get frustrated .. so I quit pushing him and decided ..if he wants to goto college with diapers ..so be it..lol.. anyway about 2 weeks after I stopped being so pushy ..he followed his dad in the bathroom and wanted to pee cause dad was..and ... that was it .it was like he trained himself.. My other Two both trained at two..sometimes you just have to let them make their own minds up.. Encourage DONT PUSH....
This scumbag probably was a bed wetter till thirteen.. And I hope the inmates piss on him EVERYDAY..

All of these stories break my heart, but when you see photos of their precious, innocent little faces it really drives the knife in. :bigtears: How hard does someone have to be beaten with a belt to inflict that kind of damage?! I... I just... can't fathom it. Bastard.

He's beautiful, but his eyes tell a darker story. No matter how hard they try to smile & look happy you can always see something else in their eyes.

RIP Ty'mil. You are safe now.

Reagan's fiance, Willie Shakeit Solomon, the biological father of Ty'mil, was murdered in Altoona on Oct. 31, 2013. Maurice Pearson was a good friend of Solomon, and he and Reagan later became romantic.
So, I'm guessing this is why they refer to her as vulnerable?

It's no excuse for picking some guy who beats your child, it just isn't. If anything, to me, she should have been more protective of the son she had with her recently murdered fiancé because he was her last tangible link to the fiancé. Not sacrificing him to the altar of the golden dick.

SHE was in a vulnerable position? And what about her THREE YEAR OLD son? Fuk that, she was in a position to protect her baby,...the fuk outta here with that shit

This was part of the pretrial hearing earlier this month.

Is he serious?! Does he really think anyone is going to buy this?

I hate this man.

A 29-year-old man, accused of beating his then-girlfriend's three-year-old son to death at a Montville motel, told investigators repeatedly that he never hit the boy.

In a more than two-hour video-recorded interview taken hours after the incident on April 10, 2015, Maurice Pearson insisted over and over again that he had "no idea" how the boy, Ty'mil Solomon, became critically injured.

Rather, Pearson said, in the interview played in court on Monday during a pre-trial hearing, he tried to help the boy when he choked on a sandwich and when that didn't work, he wound up calling 911.

Pearson is accused of becoming enraged at the boy after he wet himself while eating and then forcing him into a freezing-cold shower before beating him.

But in his interview with Morris County Prosecutor's Detective Sean Fraser and Montville Detective Sgt. Christopher Keezer, Pearson described a different scenario.

Pearson said he and Reagan were feeding the boy a turkey sandwich for lunch when "he threw up."

"Then he started gagging," Pearson said.

Pearson said he "tried to get the food out of his mouth," but his "teeth were tight" and "that scared me" and Reagan got "real panicky."

So, Pearson said, he ran to the motel's front desk but "got no help," so he wound up calling 911 to get an ambulance to help the boy.

Fraser and Keezer both told Pearson they didn't believe his story.

They said the boy had bruises on his head and on his stomach, and Reagan had two black eyes and was bleeding from the face.

"Ty'mil had some marks on him," Fraser said. "There's got to be something more than choking ... He is the victim of abuse."

They said it appeared to them that Pearson had beaten both Ty'mil and Reagan and they said Reagan, the ex-girlfriend, had provided that account to investigators.

"I don't believe Nicole said that," Pearson replied.

Fraser asked him how the boy had fallen into critical condition, and Pearson replied, "I'm lost. I have no idea."

Pearson said he hadn't noticed any marks on the boy.

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2016/07/man_accused_of_murder_told_cops_he_didnt_beat_3-ye.html

June 22, 2017

Judge Stephen H. Taylor heard dramatic and disturbing testimony from two witnesses during a pretrial hearing Thursday in Morris County Superior Court for Maurice Pearson, who is accused of assaulting his then-girlfriend and killing her 3-year-old son in a Montville motel in 2015.

Taylor set a date of July 26 to hear arguments about whether the testimony of the boy's mother, Nicole Reagan, and Pearson's former girlfriend, Danica Lewis, can be admitted in trial.

Both women fought through tears as they took the stand and recounted a pattern of beatings and emotional abuse they claim to have suffered while living in romantic relationships with Pearson.

"Within a week of him living with me and us being a couple, he had already hit me, broke my phone, destroyed my home," Reagan testified. "It was physical very fast. It continued and got worse."

Reagan's son, Ty'mil Solomon, died three days after police arrested Pearson at the Knight's Inn Motel on Route 46 in the Pine Brook section on April 10, 2015.

Police who responded to the scene found the battered child, who was still alive, and Reagan,with bruises on her face and body. When Pearson was separated from Reagan, she allegedly told investigators Pearson had beaten her and the boy.

Pearson pleaded not guilty in April 2016 after a Morris County grand jury returned the indictment against him in February 2016. The grand jury also voted in favor of two aggravating factors that would mean Pearson would face life in prison, with no possibility of parole, if convicted at trial of the murder. The aggravating factors are that he murdered a child under the age of 14 and did so in an "outrageously or wantonly vile, horrible or inhuman" manner.

Reagan said Pearson moved into her Altoona, Pa. home in late 2013, shortly after the death of her boyfriend, who was Pearson's best friend. They also began a romantic relationship "immediately," she said.

"He came to mend my family and and help with Ty because that's what Willie would have wanted," Reagan said.

But within a week, a pattern of physical and emotional abuse began and quickly escalated, she said. Those alleged assaults included separate occasions in which Pearson threw her through a bay window, beat her until she fainted and tied her hands behind her back with a phone cord.

Over the course of their approximately 16-month relationship, which produced no children, Reagan said Pearson beat her "at least every other day."

"I would make him mad for no reason," she said.

She admitted to public defender Jada Mayson-Osabu that she was always reluctant to call police or swear out complaints against Pearson, fearing if and when they got back together, the charges would make a bad situation worse.

She also admitted that while she was reluctant to leave Ty with her estranged mother, she often left the boy in Pearson's care while she worked at her job as a restaurant server. Pearson often disciplined the boy, forcing him on occasion to stand in a corner with his arms outstretched when he wet himself, but that she never thought Pearson capable of killing her son.

Pearson, who takes medication for a heart condition, was a habitual marijuana smoker who behaved more peacefully when high, Reagan said, but often became violent when she could not produce money for him to buy food or marijuana. Frequent toothaches also would trigger his violent episodes, she testified.

The couple separated at one point, with Reagan and her son moving to Atlanta, but they eventually reunited in the East Orange apartment of Pearson's mother before circumstances led them to occupy a room at the Knight's Inn.

The circumstances of what happened on the night of the alleged assault and murder were not discussed at the pretrial hearing.

continue at link
https://www.dailyrecord.com/story/n...ld-murder-suspect-beat-abused-them/418932001/

Honey, if he’s beating YOU— an adult— he’s almost certainly a danger to your kid.

If you are involved with someone who beats you and has youu all living in a hotel room,
you might wanna rethink your life choices.
Starting with the abuser.

He was a handsome little! Poor baby! Wetting accidents are said to be caused by emotional stress in some children. This child had plenty of that living with this monster. Not to mention losing his daddy. I could only wish for this POS to fry

It would be fitting if that asshole was made to piss and shit himself then be beat to a pulp with a sledge hammer. Heart condition, my ass.

@Satanica
April 12, 2018

A Pennsylvania man admitted to shoving his girlfriend's 3-year-old son around a bathtub after he wet himself, causing a traumatic brain injury that led to his death three days later.

Maurice Pearson, now 31, pleaded guilty in Superior Court, Morristown, to the aggravated manslaughter of Ty'mil Solomon in April 2015. Pearson also admitted to a simple assault charge, telling Judge Stephen Taylor he back-handed girlfriend Nicole Regan, Ty'mil's mother, around the same time, leaving her with an eye injury.

Pearson was indicted for murder, but through plea negotiations with Morris County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Matthew Troiano and defense lawyer John Caruso, he agreed to plead guilty to an amended charge of aggravated manslaughter. The prosecutor's office has recommended a 20-year sentence, with 85 percent or 17 years to be served before parole consideration. He'll be sentenced on June 1.

Under questioning by Troiano, Pearson said the child urinated on himself in the motel room on April 10, 2015. Pearson said he hit the boy with his hands and a belt, then placed him in the bathtub to clean him, but continued the abuse. He said he pushed the boy, who struck his head on the hard bathtub.

"Pretty hard," Pearson responded when Troiano asked about the bathtub fall.

Without obvious emotion, Pearson said he again pushed the boy when he got out of the tub, causing him to fall and hit his head on the carpet.

"Did you forcefully push him?" Troiano asked. "Yes," Pearson replied. He said the boy fell and hit his head three times while he was abusing him.

He said he later made Ty'mil a sandwich and the child choked as he ate.
https://www.dailyrecord.com/story/n...dlers-fatal-bathtub-fall-montville/511212002/

http://www.altoonamirror.com/news/l...tencing-rescheduled-after-nothing-progresses/
1540740624299.png
1540740656542.png
1540740686112.png

I'm incredibly relieved by this confession. Did it finally sink in that he murdered his best friend's baby?

I'm incredibly relieved by this confession. Did it finally sink in that he murdered his best friend's baby?
No, he always knew that and didn't give a fuck. It finally sunk in that no one was believing his bullshit, he was going to serve a much longer sentence, and here was his opportunity to tell a story that still minimises what he actually did to that baby.

@Satanica

Remembering
Ty'Mil Andrew Solomon
(December 26, 2011 - April 13, 2015)
A Pennsylvania man labeled evil by a judge was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison for killing his girlfriend's 3-year-old son by beating and shoving him around a bathtub in a Montville motel room after the toddler wet himself.

Maurice Pearson, now 31 and an unemployed father of six children, pleaded guilty in April to the aggravated manslaughter of Ty'mil Solomon and to simple assault on the boy's mother, Nicole Regan, by giving her a black eye with a backhanded slap.

"There is clearly a demon inside Mr. Pearson and on that day it came out with full force against Ms. Regan and that poor child," Superior Court Judge Stephen Taylor said in Morristown.

Pearson was not Ty'mil's biological father. He was a close friend of the boy's father and got romantically involved with Regan after Ty'mil's father was killed, according to authorities.

In admitting his guilt in April, Pearson gave a detailed account of battering the child with a belt and his hands and then shoving him in a bathtub at the Knights Inn Motel in the Pine Brook section of Montville on April 10, 2015. The child died of a traumatic brain injury, caused by hitting his head in the bathtub, on April 13, 2015 at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center in Paterson.

Pearson tried unsuccessfully to withdraw his guilty plea Friday, saying he was innocent of killing Ty'mil and was coerced into pleading guilty by a previous lawyer. But the judge rejected the attempt and sentenced Pearson after ruling he explicitly detailed shoving the child multiple times during his plea and said he wasn't admitting to a crime he didn't commit.

Pearson apologized, looking quickly at Regan in the courtroom, before saying he feels like he lost his own son that day.

"That day was one of the most worst days of my life. I can't take back that day. I'll be forever sorry. I lost a son as well," Pearson said.

Latest posts

Back