• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/2018/10/30/fight-leads-arrest-sierra-vista-man-sex-crime-charge/

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A Sierra Vista man is facing a sex crime charge after getting into a fight with a Tucson man who posed as a young teen boy, city police said.

The Sierra Vista Police Department said Cecil John Lipps, 32, was arrested on a charge of luring a minor for sex on Monday, Oct. 29.

The SVPD said Lipps got into a fight with Michael Ballantyne, of Tucson, at a hotel in the 1500 block of East Fry Boulevard.

Ballantyne said he posed as a minor staying in the hotel room in an attempt to catch a sexual predator, according to the SVPD.

“Ballantyne told officers he posed as a 13-year-old boy and made arrangements online with someone to meet him at the hotel, where he had rented a room, for the stated purpose of having sex,” the SVPD said in a news release. “Ballantyne said he tried to confront Lipps verbally. Ballantyne said a fight erupted when Lipps tried to punch him and tried to take his camera and phone.”

Lipps was released after posting bond Tuesday, Oct. 30.

Untitleddumb.jpg

My hinkymeter is blinking.
Sure he wasn't posing as a minor with the intent to rob someone?
It's a great setup. Who would tell police he went to a hotel to have underage sex and was mugged?

Ive done this before, but not to confront em. This scumbag viigilante was looking for a fight, absolutely no other reason someone would do this.

There was a vacant house next to me years ago and me and some friends did this just to see how many people would show up. Got pretty crazy as we ended up having a couple dudes show up at the same time. It was like a revolving door, so many scumbags. We had one asshole drive from a town 4 hours away at like 1 in the morning. Hilarious.

If i remember right that was way back when AOL/AIM chat was a thing. It was sooooo easy then. You could just make your profile open to anyone to look at and then say you were a 12 year old, and you would get hundreds of messages almost instantaneously. That was before the Catch the Predator show made this type of thing so well known too, such stings werent all the rage back then.

My hinkymeter is blinking.
Sure he wasn't posing as a minor with the intent to rob someone?
It's a great setup. Who would tell police he went to a hotel to have underage sex and was mugged?

There are Chris Hansen-esque groups and people operating out there, plus how much are you really going to get by rolling some random perv? $100, an iPhone and a cheap watch... if you're lucky. To make it worthwhile you'd have to go full-on extortionist, empty his accounts, take the car and whatever else you could...

Not that I'd endorse that kind of predatory behavior against sexual predators or anything.

I think that this was just some random guy who wanted views on YouTube or something. As for that beating, I'd say he got off pretty lightly.

Last edited:
Honestly I expected him to be more messed up.
His lipps look normal.
Good job on turning his eyes into two well fucked assholes though.

Back