• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Casey Anthony will not have to pay most of the thousands of dollars of debts listed in her bankruptcy case, a judge ruled Tuesday.

The ruling from U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May does not close Anthony's case and does not determine how much money, if any, will be paid to her creditors.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, listing more than $792,000 in debts. She owed the most money to Jose Baez, the defense attorney who represented her during her high-profile murder trial.

Tuesday's bankruptcy discharge order eliminates Anthony's legal obligation to pay most, but not all, debts listed in her case.

It is unclear what debts Anthony may have to pay, but among the types that generally are not discharged are: debts for taxes, student loans, fines and restitution for criminal cases, and "debts that the bankruptcy court specifically has decided or will decide in this bankruptcy case are not discharged."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...tcy-case-u-s-bankruptcy-judge-k-casey-anthony

I recall, she had an outstanding amount of money owing to the IRS, so she's not off scott-free!
She'll be repaying that tax bill for years to come .. :D

Months after her parents' garage sale, items that reportedly belonged to Casey Anthony have cropped up for sale on the popular "murderabilla" website, serialkillersink.com.

"Casey Anthony... is here," an ad on the home page of the website says. "Own items from the infamous 'Anthony Garage Sale'."

Serial Killers Ink is a business dedicated to the sale of true-crime collectibles and memorabilia. Available for the hefty price of $800 per item are five pairs of Anthony's jeans and two pairs of cotton pants — all sized between 4 and 8. The brands vary from Levi's to Caribbean Joe and Gloria Vanderbilt.

There are also several handbags available. According to the website, each of the items were purchased on June 28 during an Anthony family garage sale

With each purchase, the company will provide the buyer with a certificate of authenticity that the item belonged to Casey Anthony.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-clothes-for-sale-20140111,0,5542728.story

Get into Casey's pants here: http://serialkillersink.net/skistore/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=192

The Jacksonville man who said earlier this week that he felt "no guilt" for selling items once owned by Casey Anthony has now removed them from his "murderabilia" website.

Eric Holler has operated a website that sells items from notorious killers for the past five years.
[...]

On Friday, Holler released a statement about removing the items from the website.

"I have decided to remove the Anthony garage sale items from my website, Serial Killers Ink. No one else was involved in this decision other than myself. I have given it much thought and I do not wish to be associated in any way, shape or form with the death of Caylee Anthony. I apologize to anyone that may have taken offense in the offering of these items."

The pants and purses were purchased at cost from Christina Werner. She bought the items at a garage sale run by Casey's parents, George and Cindy, last summer.

The pants still showed a sticker price from that garage sale of $1, but Holler was reselling them for $800 a piece.

Holler had originally said the trial made Anthony an infamous icon and that he just wanted to cash in.
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...ms/-/13479888/23979998/-/nob945z/-/index.html

I'm so sorry! Damn cat on the keyboard again. He changed the font and somehow I got a whole page to comment in. I just don't know anymore; those cats are little wrecking crews. Now I've totally forgotten what I was going to post. Today should be interesting.

I know how you feel, sometimes I don't know what's going on, either and my cat doesn't get on my keyboard.

I'm so sorry! Damn cat on the keyboard again. He changed the font and somehow I got a whole page to comment in. I just don't know anymore; those cats are little wrecking crews. Now I've totally forgotten what I was going to post. Today should be interesting.
And I didn't delete the post because it's the most fun thing happening in this thread in a long time.

Dammit CB I thought my Cell was being stupid...I kept reloading the page. :meh:

Last edited:
After walking on the keyboard:shifty:, he settled down to gnaw on my left hand:grumpy:. He also does the bunny kick:arghh:. They torment me all day:cat:! yesterday 3 of them got on the sofa back and decided my hair needed a good chewing:hungry:...they also "massaged" my scalp:bigtears:. But they also sleep under the covers:wideyed: with us and snuggle and purr:cat::kiss:.

NOW I remember! Cats are off doing crimes and misdemeanors; I can post!

Karma is absolutely catching up with them. Sometimes you get to actually see someone's deeds come back to them three-fold. Now the baby killer is one of the most notorious and reviled women in the US (and maybe all over the world). The Anthony's look to be facing bankruptcy; they're broke and losing their home. What kind of life can any one of them have after such notoriety? Would you like any one of them as a friend or even a coworker? I can't muster up one iota of sympathy; I guess I've gone over to the dark side. But I do feel guilty, that oughta count.

Oh...it's not the poor kitty's fault!

Poor kitty my enormous ass! I will give you $1.49 to adopt him. He's obnoxiously affectionate, and has been known to leap up and fasten onto my fat ass. And he doesn't let go; so I'm stuck walking around with a half-grown kitten attached to my ass and yodeling.
I mean the cat was yodeling.

Cheney Mason looks like he losing weight, you reckon he's got the cancer? And Casey, the magnificent, is going to cure him? The miserable cunt, whore, bitch, hog, yeah, I hate her too!

The little interview with the judge at the end of the article was one I'd never seen before, I was glad to know he was shocked and surprised at the verdict. (I'd never really heard what his opinion was) I was gutted when they said 'not guilty', like we all were I guess. This case still haunts me, and my husband who patiently put up with me watching it every day. lol

Hey Valasca! This one just brought out my rage enough to have to come post again. lol Yeah, Taco had no choice but to watch it, and hear about it once he went to work. I'd have to fill him in every night on what happened in court that day. lol

I watched it all, too, my husband just went to the bedroom and stayed there laughing at me yelling and shaking my fists at the TV or the computer, whichever I was watching it on that day, sometimes I had to search around for a website and it ticked me off when I missed any of it. I was so certain that that bitch was going to be locked up until doomsday but so disappointed when the jury said not guilty, they obviously were not seeing the same trial I saw. They, all of them, must have slept thru the entire thing!

Back