• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I didnt realize Karla had 3 babies.. wow

yep married a guy and moved to an island in carribean and popped out 3
she cant live here or states everyone knows who she is
same as Casey everyone here (Canada) knows who she is as much as Americans do
she couldnt live here either and they both deserve to live like that for life (Karla and Casey)

CASEY ANTHONY
$10K Bid To Buy Silence ...
FOREVER!

Nobody wants to pay for a Casey Anthony interview ... but there IS someone who's offered to pay $10,000 in order to keep the alleged child murderer SILENT for the rest of her life ... TMZ has learned.

According to new court documents filed in Anthony's bankruptcy case, Casey's camp has received a $10k offer from a man hoping to obtain exclusive rights to Casey's life story.

But the buyer doesn't want to make a movie, put her on TV or write a book -- the docs explain his sole motivation is to "prevent Ms. Anthony or others from publishing or profiting from her story in the future."

The man seeking to purchase the rights is James M. Schober -- and as far as we can tell, he's just a random guy with no ties to Anthony or her family.

The trustee handling the bankruptcy case has been tasked with identifying anything of value that can be used to pay back the $800k Casey owes her creditors.

As far as we can see, there's no way the judge will green-light Schober's plan. First, even Casey doesn't have the exclusive right to her story -- someone could write an unauthorized biography. Besides that ... there's no way a judge would force the sale of thoughts in Casey's head.

It's very weird ... but the bankruptcy trustee is totally into selling Casey's story, because he's asking the court if he can create a bidding war.

He shouldn't hold his breath.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/16/casey-anthony-life-story-for-sale-bankruptcy-creditors/#ixzz2Nkv76LDz
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Back around the time of the trial, the department of health and human services in Orange county determined that Casey was responsible for the death of Caylee. Although this department has no power to sentence anyone to time in prison, the determination gives them a foot in the door in the event of another baby. (I'm pretty sure.)

Back around the time of the trial, the department of health and human services in Orange county determined that Casey was responsible for the death of Caylee. Although this department has no power to sentence anyone to time in prison, the determination gives them a foot in the door in the event of another baby. (I'm pretty sure.)

I hope so

I caught an article the other day that was saying that Casey was pregnant and she was saying this was her opportunity to prove to everybody that she could take care of a child! It pissed me off so much that I didn't read it, so I don't know if it was a genuine article or something from the National Enquirer.

God I really hope she's not.

I caught an article the other day that was saying that Casey was pregnant and she was saying this was her opportunity to prove to everybody that she could take care of a child! It pissed me off so much that I didn't read it, so I don't know if it was a genuine article or something from the National Enquirer.

God I really hope she's not.

I'm pretty sure that was a National Enquirer story that is not true.....I sure hope so!

As I prepare for the verdict in the Jodi Arias case, I am reminded about the verdict in this case. Then, I come across this....

Judge Belvin Perry breaks silence on Casey trial
Perry says Casey was 'very manipulative'

Casey Anthony's murder trial received more national attention on Monday as Judge Belvin Perry breaks his silence.

Judge Belvin Perry visited the Today Show on Monday to talk about the Casey Anthony trial.

"I had no earthly idea that it would command the attention that it did worldwide," said Perry. "It was truly a fantastic experience."

Perry, who presided over the 2011 trial, spoke publicly about the case for the first time on "The Today Show."

"There were two sides to Casey," said Perry. "There was the side that was before the jury who portrayed the role of a mother who lost a child -- someone who was wrongfully accused. You could then notice a change and transformation in her when the jury went out of the room. She was commanding and took charge of different things, and you could sometimes see her scolding her attorneys."

Perry is reportedly now speaking because all appeals connected to trial are over.

"(She) was very manipulative," Perry said. "There was the public persona that she wanted the jury to see and there was that side she showed when the jury was not there."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...20028234/-/qs20bhz/-/index.html#ixzz2SWRmNYCK

Casey: Gonzalez fraudulently 'masquerading' as 'Zanny the Nanny'
Charade needs to end, Anthony says

In a new court filing, Casey Anthony is accusing the woman suing her for defamation, Zenaida Gonzalez, of fraudulently masquerading as the so-called "Zanny the Nanny."

The filing comes in opposition to a motion by Gonzalez' team for more time to fight Anthony's bankruptcy case, should the two sides decide to resolve the defamation case in state court first.

Court records show Casey Anthony has competed an online course required to keep her bankruptcy case afloat.

In that filing, Anthony accuses the woman suing her of masquerading as Zenaida "Fernandez" Gonzalez, to perpetuate her pursuit of money damages against Anthony.

Anthony's attorney writes, "It's time for this charade to end."

The two sides are back in bankruptcy court in Tampa Wednesday afternoon.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...20047236/-/y5ri72z/-/index.html#ixzz2SchReYgp

Wow! Some things never change. Cindy is still trying to make a buck off of her murdered grandchild. I will never understand why this shit wasn't donated to children that have nothing. Fucking bitch!

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video

Casey Anthony‘s parents, Cindy and George, recently held a yard sale at her grandparent’s home in Mount Dora, Fla., unloading tons of Caylee‘s toys and clothes — and only RadarOnline.com has exclusive details, photos and video.

According to Florida resident Christina Werner, she stumbled upon the yard sale on June 28 where she purchased a bunch of Caylee’s items and then went back the next day to pick up more items, videotaping the entire encounter with Cindy and George.

“I drove by and noticed the house looked familiar to me. I had seen this house before. I got close and noticed that the people outside really looked like George and Cindy Anthony. It was the home of Casey Anthony’s grandparents,â€￾ Christina told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“When I pulled up, they were taking tarps off the yard sale items that were covered due to the rain. I immediately noticed the two white canopies over the yard sale tables because they looked like the tents used in the search for Caylee.â€￾

Christina tells Radar she immediately started looking for items related to Caylee and Casey because she seemed to be the only one at the sale that realized who they were.

“They were very friendly and warmed up to me, but I think it’s because they felt I did not know who they were. I spent almost two hours with them that day,â€￾ she says.

“I ended up finding items of Caylee’s that seemed to be mixed up with other things. I also found pants and purses of Casey’s.

And even though Christina says George and Cindy were nice, she tells Radar they weren’t necessarily nice to each other, arguing at the yard sale.

“It was very uncomfortable dealing with them,â€￾ she says.

“They would get into little arguments throughout the time I was there. Cindy definitely controls everything in that family, for sure!â€￾

Christina bought a lot of Casey’s purses and says Cindy became upset with George when he gave her a discount on the items.

“When it came time to buy the items, he did not tell Cindy he had discounted the purses and she was so upset about that,â€￾ she said.

“She began yelling at him and said he should have told her. I think the difference may have been a whole ten dollars, but she was upset.â€￾

In the photos obtained exclusively by Radar, Christina bought plenty of children’s items that she claims once belonged to Caylee — among them, toy heart lockets, a children’s travel set with garment bag, a Winnie-the-Pooh backpack, a Tigger bag and a couple of teddy bears.

Christina went back to the home the next day, June 29, to pick up a few more items and videotaped her interaction with the Anthony’s, which was exclusively obtained by Radar.

“Cindy invited me in the home again, we talked and I negotiated on a couple of paintings,â€￾ Christina says.

“Again, Cindy got upset with George when he tried to help locate the paintings I wanted and she told him not to. She said they were having another sale and that I could get the paintings then.â€￾

After the surreal experience with Tot-Mom’s parents, Christina says she just can’t believe they were selling off their beloved granddaughter’s belongings.

“I simply will never understand how these grandparents can put a price tag on Caylee’s items. I can understand Casey’s things, but I will never understand how they could part with these things at a yard sale!â€￾ Christina says.

You would think if they were trying to just move on and get over things they would donate the items, not throw them on a table with a neon two dollar yard sale sticker.

As Radar exclusively reported last month, Casey, Cindy and George are all slated to be deposed on July 22 by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery regarding her bankruptcy filing.

Casey filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy with the Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy Court in January citing only $1,084 in personal property and $792,119.23 in liabilities.

See highlights of the video footage at the Anthony’s yard sale above and the full, unedited version below.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/casey-anthony-parents-yard-sale-sold-caylee-toys/

I love true crime. I have my own personal library working. But why would you want to buy items that belonged to a dead child? We all know she was murdered but the jury said not guilty so I will just say dead. I would buy stuff that my favorite serial killers wrote or something but never items that belonged to a dead child like this.

And really with this woman, what is she stalking this family? She deserves an ass whoopin, and anyone with a TV or computer knows that Cindy Anthony is a few nuggets short of a Happy Meal and will do it.

I agree with you [MENTION=8305]Krystal[/MENTION], when you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas. Stay away from the Anthony's, Cindy especially, remember Cindy's hammer?

I might donate my baby's stuff, but never sell it in a yard sale, I would be afraid the only folks who would buy it knowing it was Caylees, would be folks that would drool over it in the privacy of their basement and that would scare me, too much weird for me. But I'm guessing it don't matter too much to Cindy, only the bigger bucks she knows it will bring because it was Caylee's. Cindy Anthony is a species unto herself. I hate she has the same name as I do. She is getting fat, tho, I like that!

Casey Anthony must testify under oath about Caylee's disappearance, attorney says
In less than a month, Casey Anthony will be forced to answer questions that have been a mystery since her daughter went missing in 2008, attorney Matt Morgan confirmed Thursday.

"Casey Anthony will not be permitted to plead the 5th as her appeals have now been resolved," Morgan said attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, who has filed suit against Anthony. "We look forward to getting answers to the questions we have had for a very long time."

The deposition scheduled for Oct. 9 in Tampa is related to Gonzalez's defamation lawsuit.
[...]

Anthony has never been required to answer questions about her daughters disappearance under oath in court and Morgan said he does not foresee any obstacles standing in the way of her deposition next month.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-must-testify-20130912,0,1718886.story

Damn, every time I see this thread come back up I am hoping, no PRAYING that it's the article notifying us of Casey's untimely and torture-filled death.

Thanks for all the updates! After hearing judge Perry's interview, I have no doubt that Casey will continue to manipulate the court. She's conniving and has no conscience. A true Narcissist through and through.

I have faith that her "comeuppance" will "come up" soon. Karma is patient - but I guarantee she's a bigger bitch than Casey!

I know it doesn't really matter what she says now, cause what can they do to her, but it would be so nice to see a chink in her armor, a crack in her concrete façade. I'm just begging for her to make a slip up, not that it matters...........now.

What's the point of pleading the 5th now? hasn't she been found not-guilty, they can't retry on anything associated with Caylee can they? Don't tell me she's pretending she's ashamed of what she did, err.....didn't do! She never fails to disappoint.

Did y'all read the comments under that article? One poster wrote (paraphrased) Why don't witches wear underwear? so they can keep a better grip on their brooms. The next poster answered, Not with Casey's history....she'd slide right off!

LOL they know her very well, don't they? LOL

Casey Anthony, the Florida mother acquitted in the 2008 killing of her 2-year-old daughter, has reached a settlement with a search and rescue organization that spent $100,000 looking for her missing daughter, the group's lawyer said on Monday.

Texas EquuSearch, which claimed it drained its coffers and brought in "countless" volunteers in a massive search for Caylee, sued after Anthony's lawyer told jurors in his opening statement during the trial that Caylee drowned in the family's backyard pool, and that Anthony knew she was not missing.

Texas EquuSearch lawyer Marc Wites said Monday that the organization decided against taking the case to trial. Anthony, 26, filed for bankruptcy in January, claiming she has just over a $1,000 in assets and nearly $800,000 in debt.

Under the settlement, Anthony will not object to Texas EquuSearch being named as a $75,000 creditor in her bankruptcy case, and Texas EquuSearch will not object to Anthony's bankruptcy petition for discharge.

Anthony's most valuable asset is considered to be the rights to her life story.

Bankruptcy trustee Stephen Meininger wanted her creditors to benefit from her story, but Anthony's lawyers objected, raising constitutional and other issues.

Wites said he does not know whether Texas EquuSearch will receive any money through the bankruptcy court.

"Texas EquuSearch's mission and purpose is to help families and individuals to find their missing loved ones," he said. "That's the reason they helped the Anthony family in the first place. While they were searching for Caylee, they got calls from other families for help and had to turn them away."

Anthony still faces defamation lawsuits by a meter reader who found Caylee's body, and by Zenaida Gonzalez, who sued after Anthony told investigators Caylee was kidnapped by a woman with a similar name and description.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...lement-with-searchers-for-her-2-year-old?lite

Casey Anthony's Parents Have House Foreclosed

The home belonging to Casey Anthony's parents is now in foreclosure.

NationStar Mortgage LLC filed the foreclosure documents against George and Cynthia M. Anthony on Nov. 4
The filing lists the value of the home, located at 4937 Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks neighborhood, as between $50,001 and $249,999.
The case number for the foreclosure on the Orange County Clerk of Courts website is 2013-CA-013266-O.
Link

If the bank does sell the house, I predict some muderabilia company will buy it as a tourist attraction.

Maybe a macabre B&B that serves 'Decomp Pizza' !?!
And instead of little shampoos, they give you little bottles of chloroform?! Ok, I gotta stop myself. I could go on all night!

Back