• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
:eek:

I watched right along with everyone else and what more can I say?

:eek:

I am sick ..
I can't believe that murdering cunt is going to walk free on Thursday ..
My mouth is still hanging open ..

Thursday night, the MarieTwins better sleep with one eye open ..
The week after that, the reality show will start filming ..
The Marie Twins will split up, LeeMarie and Porker will move on and Cindy and Case o Cunt will travel the world giving, EXCLUSIVES ..

I am sick ..

whine whine whine.....bitch bitch bitch.....moan moan moan..... bitch bitch bitch again.... crying to myself... Crime does pay children, our jurors taught you that today

someone please explain how this shit happened? how this baby killer is walking??? *takes a drink*
ALL 12 of those fuckers didn't understand what aggravated child abuse was. Nor did they understand that when someone dies while commiting that crime, that is 1st degree murder. The words should have been smaller in their instructions. No wonder they RAN after the verdict!

Bring on the fucking jury! They got some 'splaining to do!

Holy shit! Wait till [MENTION=2369]myra manes[/MENTION] finds out!

I was thisclose to slitting my own throat when I heard the verdict ..

Sinny :hug: I feel fucking sick ..

These jurors are mentally deficient brain-dead fucks! :argh:

I would love to be able to step inside each of the juror's minds and see why the hell a baby murderer is going to be walking free very soon. I was prepared for them to not give the death penalty. I could deal with LWOP, but how in the hell did she escape any kind of charges relating to Caylee's death?

RIP Caylee.. You may be gone, but I swear you are not nor will you ever be forgotten sweet one! I'm so sorry we failed to get justice for you.

Last edited:
Ok kids..I know we just got this shiny new thread but..I have to get my kiddies to bed....mine are still alive and all.
Night....catch you all in the morning.

Even my 7yo said, "she did something wrong mama she has to be punished".
He asked why i was upset as I heard the verdict, told him a bad lady didn't get punished.

even HE understands consequences....ffs

Wow, a nice empty space to clutter up with all the bullshit of the last 3 years.

That said...I seriously was speechless today...but then it dawned on me...those of us back then were so deep in this case..from the day she went missing, till she was found, till all the court releases, cell phone records and reports had been read, memorized and hashed out..right on these pages...on THESE pages we proved her guilt...

We watched her movements, responses, behaviors and basically waded into that family...

Those jurors, well they were picked, with no prior knowledge of Casey...and had three weeks to sort through, understand and analyze all the information we have tossed around for years..

We recognized her crybaby face at trial for what it was, her sorry as sinking lower in her chair everyday...for the ploy that we know so well...

I swear one of us would have done a better job of prosecuting the case ....we know more! I swear we do...

Now I am simply pissed at the arrogance of the prosecution...the fact that the snake beaz, will be glorified for this win...and mostly that the bitch is walking free..however, what life does she have now...???? EVERYBODY knows what she did, not only is she a murderer, but one that walked free...and she doesn't have OJ's money to fall back on...nor friends.

She has that stupid mother, and spineless father...and herself...3 little pigs...whose house will get blown over again and again, by every big bad wolf in this country....she is vurtually unemployable...undateable...uncapable of living any sort of actual life...

Okay, its late...(5 hours of OT today and 5 tomorrow...) but I needed to rant a little..

Apologies to you guys who got "squashed" in the transition to the new thread--you're just too quick for me. At any rate, carry on.

I miss [MENTION=1027]Rhoni[/MENTION] but did catch up with her a bit today. She's ticked as you can imagine, floored. I hope she comes in and says hello and wtf has the world gone crazy???

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups of 12.

Did they, like, request the SAT scores of all the prospective jurors and exclude those whose scores were above "imbecile" range?

Whoever is even considering offering her a book deal needs to be prophylactically murdered.

:laughing: Jay Leno just said that the OJ jury, moved to Florida to retire...and this is the first case they have worked on..or something like that...

What I don't understand (well, I don't understand any of it, actually) is that there have been cases where there isn't even a body and a murder conviction is reached (Perry March in Nashville comes to mind. He killed his wife, wrapped her in a carpet and then he and his dad dumped her somewhere in Kentucky).
So is it that she was left out in the elements so long that they couldn't determine the way she died and that drowning story provided reasonable doubt? The Chewbacca defense?
Don't know, don't know don't know. I really thought Ashton gave a fantastic closing argument. *shrug* then again I already had my mind made up so maybe I just had selective hearing throughout the trial.
I tried not to, I really did.

wow I can get in here,
Im at work now trying to figure out what the hell happened but am to tired think
Like I said to TT & Deja maybe her and Karla Homolka can open an Bed and Breakdfast together (in hell hopefully)

Wow, a nice empty space to clutter up with all the bullshit of the last 3 years.

That said...I seriously was speechless today...but then it dawned on me...those of us back then were so deep in this case..from the day she went missing, till she was found, till all the court releases, cell phone records and reports had been read, memorized and hashed out..right on these pages...on THESE pages we proved her guilt...

We watched her movements, responses, behaviors and basically waded into that family...

Those jurors, well they were picked, with no prior knowledge of Casey...and had three weeks to sort through, understand and analyze all the information we have tossed around for years..

We recognized her crybaby face at trial for what it was, her sorry as sinking lower in her chair everyday...for the ploy that we know so well...

I swear one of us would have done a better job of prosecuting the case ....we know more! I swear we do...

Now I am simply pissed at the arrogance of the prosecution...the fact that the snake beaz, will be glorified for this win...and mostly that the bitch is walking free..however, what life does she have now...???? EVERYBODY knows what she did, not only is she a murderer, but one that walked free...and she doesn't have OJ's money to fall back on...nor friends.

She has that stupid mother, and spineless father...and herself...3 little pigs...whose house will get blown over again and again, by every big bad wolf in this country....she is vurtually unemployable...undateable...uncapable of living any sort of actual life...

Okay, its late...(5 hours of OT today and 5 tomorrow...) but I needed to rant a little..

I will agree that many of the posters on here are VERY knowledgeable about the case but I didn't think the prosecution did a bad job, at all. I wasn't impressed with the job Baez did and I just wondering, now, if his case was more on the jurors' intellectual level? He did talk a bit about doubt in his closing - 'if the jurors had any doubt' and it seems that stuck with them. I really fail to see HOW they managed to disregard the prosecution's closings, which I thought were a wonderful summing-up, and made a lot of sense. The problem is (I think) that the prosecution was not able to show the EXACT who/what/when/how/why. They had a beautifully constructed circumstancial evidence case: it made PERFECT SENSE to me. ALL of the evidence pointed to Casey and only Casey but that wasn't good enough for the jury. Where was their common sense?

I hope that Casey is reviled where ever she goes. Unfortunately she will most likely profit from her evil. We have to hope for karma now.

I will agree that many of the posters on here are VERY knowledgeable about the case but I didn't think the prosecution did a bad job, at all. I wasn't impressed with the job Baez did and I just wondering, now, if his case was more on the jurors' intellectual level? He did talk a bit about doubt in his closing - 'if the jurors had any doubt' and it seems that stuck with them. I really fail to see HOW they managed to disregard the prosecution's closings, which I thought were a wonderful summing-up, and made a lot of sense. The problem is (I think) that the prosecution was not able to show the EXACT who/what/when/how/why. They had a beautifully constructed circumstancial evidence case: it made PERFECT SENSE to me. ALL of the evidence pointed to Casey and only Casey but that wasn't good enough for the jury. Where was their common sense?

I hope that Casey is reviled where ever she goes. Unfortunately she will most likely profit from her evil. We have to hope for karma now.

I've actually spent a bit of time thinking about this today. Normally I'm just a person who has followed this case since those first insane days during which Casey led the investigators on a merry chase (and through all the familial insane denials and other craziness). However, had I been a jury member, I would've been given very specific instructions about what my job and role as a juror was to be. EVEN after all I've read here and other sites, my focus would've been on what information was given to me by the prosecution and defense--and when I say "information," I mean evidence (not, say a pretty closing argument). Say my fellow jurors and I go into final deliberations and Juror #5 says, "Based on the evidence we've been presented, it's equally likely that X happened." (I'm making this up, of course--I have no idea what kind of conversations the jurors had.) If I agreed with Juror #5, under that kind of reasoning, I could not in good conscience as a citizen and juror agree that the State had proven its case against Casey beyond a reasonable doubt. And consider: I have not, as a hypothetical juror, been tasked with getting justice for Caylee--I have been tasked with deciding whether the State has proved its case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Back