• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It is actually taken from 8 different telescopes across the world, at different times and zoomed in more than a bunch of times. So not only the gas as @Prettypink513 but when you zoom in on say your phone to take a picture with the camera it gets a little blurry too.

Many physicists think that general relativity won’t be the last word on gravity because it’s incompatible with another essential physics theory, quantum mechanics, which describes physics on very small scales.

If there really is a Theory of Everything, which I honestly doubt, the scientist that discovers it is officially the Most Brilliant Motherfucker Ever.

I saw it in action yesterday.
I drive a Saturn and yesterday, I dropped my 2 keys and they fell between to center console and the driver's seat.
I searched for an hour and couldn't find them. What I did find was:
.93 cents in change
Old hard french fry bits and pieces
A human tooth/ crown (not gold)
A plastic fork
Lots of hair (not my hair color)
A Chuckie cheese token

But no keys
My boyfriend looked for another half hour and he found more hair but no keys.

Last edited:
I love that it was a 29 yo chick, also love that she works at the haystack, we used to go up there to smoke pot when I was younger... lay on blankets look at the stars :) When its closed you cant drive up there, but you can totally park and walk up the hill. Very cool place, I grew up 10 mins up the street

Back