• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Cops in the UK are still hunting for 'The Woking Cat Rapist' who they say is responsible for the horrific rape and sexual abuse of a nine-month-old tortoiseshell tabby named Minnie that was recently rehomed.

Officials from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) said Minnie's case was one of the worst they had ever seen, according to the Sun.

The abuse she had suffered had left her with horrific injuries to her legs, burns, and wounds full of maggots.

"We have never seen a cat so abused before and it is heartbreaking that this has happened to her," said Liz Wood, the deputy manager at the Millbrook Animal Centre which helped take care of her after she was found abandoned on the streets of Woking.

"It appears she may have been severely abused and she has a number of wounds full of maggots," she continued. "The vets believe these may have originally been burns as she had candle wax all over her tail. She also shows signs of having been sexually abused... It is absolutely awful."

At the time, vets had to fashion a makeshift splint for one of her front legs, and she was not able to stand on her back legs because of suspected soft tissue and nerve damage. But she eventually made a full recovery and found a loving new home with Thea and Simon Mumford in Kent.

Thea was moved when she read Minnie's story on social media and knew immediately that she had to take her in. "When we first met her I thought it would take her a little while to warm to us but straight away she was so playful and loving, her transformation has been astonishing," she revealed.

"She still has moments of being scared so I often let her come to me and she will nuzzle her head under my hand, looking for some affection. I feel in such a privileged position to have been able to help Minnie, you see stories like this and feel sad but it’s not often you are able to make a real difference.
1571269544441.png
1571269589613.png

I see all of my past torties when I see Minnie's sweet face. Punkin, Rosie, Ruby, Ziggy & Zeke. I'm glad she was able to be saved. :shame:

To the rapist: Pussy, you're doing it ALL wrong. :rage:

I'm just going out here on a limb and saying it wasn't raped with someone's penis. I'm guessing something just got shoved up there. I just don't see how you could do a medical exam of the cat and say for certain it was a human penis that did the damage.

Back