• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Satanica
A father from Oxford who has already been sentenced for first-degree child abuse for violently shaking his own baby could face more charges, including felony murder.

The news comes after the baby girl died on April 12.

“She was so sweet and beautiful, and he is truly a monster that we want to see behind bars for life," says grandmother Stephany Riney. "I wish this state had the death penalty because he doesn’t deserve to live.”

Two weeks ago, an Oakland County judge sentenced Christopher Williams to 9 to 50 years behind bars in state prison, prior to his baby girl’s death.

Prosecutors say at the time, his 6-week-old daughter Emily was shaken so severely she turned blue and stopped breathing. She was also left unconscious and with severe injuries.

Rest in peace angel baby ❤ I never understood these baby shakers. I mean, it's just noise for God's sake. Why kill a child over crying?? Take a deep breath and go to the next room. Here's an even better idea...dont have kids or get into a relationship with a woman with kids if you can't deal with crying.

Back