• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Oxford Township man is currently charged with first-degree child abuse. According to the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office, 25-year-old Christopher Williams admitted to detectives that he shook his baby.

The baby's mother, 23-year-old Kayla Rzienkowski, tells 7 Action News she has three children with Williams including 2-month-old Emily. On Friday, Williams called Rzienkowski while she was at work to tell her the baby was not breathing.

“He said you need to come home right now, Emily is not breathing. I said call the EMS. I am on my way,” Rzienkowski said.

According to investigators, Emily had reportedly been unable to retain fluids and had been showing signs of becoming ill over the past few days. Emily is currently listed in critical condition, but the future is still unknown.

“If the test comes back that she is brain dead, they have to pronounce her dead,” said Emily’s grandmother Stephany Rindy.
https://www.wxyz.com/news/father-ch...-after-allegedly-shaking-2-month-old-daughter
1544508595500.png
1544508304550.png
1544508685672.png

Last edited:
An infant is fighting for her life with a collapsed lung, likely left blind with brain damage as horrifying results of suspected Shaken Baby Syndrome, as her father sits in jail facing first-degree child abuse charges.

Emily Paige is just six weeks old and is currently in critical condition, fighting to live with the help of machines and doctors at the Children's Hospital.

"He said she was laying on the couch on her side, took a big, deep breath and never let it out. And they said no, that can't be it, because she has brain damage," Rziemkowski said.

Emily's grandmother says after Williams was arrested, the story changed.

"He fessed up and said I did it, I shook her. And then a few minutes later, they said that he just looked at them and just said, I'm just so glad to get it off my chest," Stephany Riney said.

Williams and the child mother's have been together for five years, have two other kids together ages two and one.

"I thought he would never hurt one of them," Rziemkowski said.

It is alleged that all that changed this past weekend.

Doctors will test for brain activity on Wednesday, when they could be forced to make a very difficult decision.
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...VvOrETgI3prNLFsaD0P2jJSsDUO4wLDYqtA4d8gD2Fy04

@Satanica
An Oxford Township father was sentenced Tuesday after being charged with child abuse for allegedly shaking his then 2-month old daughter.

A judge sentenced Christopher Williams to 9 to 50 years in prison with a 115 days jail credit.

In December 2018, Williams admitted to detectives that he shook his baby, according to the Oakland County Sheriff's Office.

According to investigators, Emily had reportedly been unable to retain fluids and had been showing signs of becoming ill over the past few days.

Family told Action News that baby Emily is moving her hands and feet, so doctors believe she is not brain dead. Family says she still has a long way to go in her recovery.

Emily Update-
Well the talk with the doc is not good at all to anyone that wants to come visit tomorrow let me know i have a choice of letting her do it her self or the vent will take off when im ready so friday is the day i will be saying good bye to emily paige williams mommy loves you so much baby girl i will be having a memorial and having her cremated invites for the memorial will be out when i figure it all out i did all i could mommys little Christmas miracle made it this far and her great grandma is calling her home pictures will be up when visitors visit

Back