• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@McDanel ... i take my medication.

And I’m making some valid points ... like does this happen in all house holds ... ? No it doesn’t.

It happens when two adults that can’t stand each other have a child, break up and the now single mother hooks up

with a loser, child molester.

I also make a valid point by wondering right here, why this man is so eager to get a woman he knows can’t and will likely

Never will be able to pay child support into court for a child support order.

Because why ... ? She’s in jail ... he has his son ... who by his words is doing well ... why invite this woman

Into his life at all, or ever again. Why not just carry on being happy.

I’m going with he’s not happy ... he’s probably all kinds of loser, like he at one time dated this woman, stuck his penis in her

Got her pregnant ... picked her ... at one time thought she was great company. Surely that is a reflection on him also.

Like he can play innocent with some of you ... but the guy who says he can’t wait to make her PAY even though its futile is

Pretty fucked and more when you ask him about that .. .his response is ... if it was a man ???

So what happened ... did she take him to court for child support once ... when she knew perhaps that he probably

Couldn’t pay ... ??? I’m going with oh probably .. now he thinks its his turn ... tit for tat and all.

People are fucked up ... espeically so when you consider all the balanced people that can break up and work out their support

And custody arrangements without the help of the court. And here is this guy ... who can’t wait to make her PAY, thinks

He’s taking his sons side, or otherwise sticking up for him by doing so.

That he would even suggest that this would help his son somehow is bent as all fuck.

He's just venting, and you're being a bit obsessive about demeaning him. What action he eventually takes is well down the road. He's got time to cool off.

ETA: I know you take your meds, but every once in a while you do get fixated.

Last edited:
i havent logged on in a few years but i wanted to update everyone on the case , ryan had been removed from the custody of his father and step mother because he was abused , and was being starved , the school noticed that he was stealing food and asked him about it and he explained to them that they would send him to his room with no dinner and he also had several bruises and scratches on his face from where his step mother would scratch him , that really was a great place for him to be , good job to those who were defending his dad and step mom
Post automatically merged:

his dad is incarcerated and idk what happened with his step mom , ryan is now in foster care and is doing counseling , my family is filing for custody

Last edited:
i havent logged on in a few years but i wanted to update everyone on the case , ryan had been removed from the custody of his father and step mother because he was abused , and was being starved , the school noticed that he was stealing food and asked him about it and he explained to them that they would send him to his room with no dinner and he also had several bruises and scratches on his face from where his step mother would scratch him , that really was a great place for him to be , good job to those who were defending his dad and step mom

his dad is incarcerated and idk what happened with his step mom , ryan is now in foster care and is doing counseling , my family is filing for custody
How the hell would anyone "defending" dad know he was being abused again? So that's just ignorant of you to get nasty. OMG this poor kid if you or your family gets custody.

How the hell would anyone "defending" dad know he was being abused again? So that's just ignorant of you to get nasty. OMG this poor kid if you or your family gets custody.
im just saying that all of these people are talking down on my mom , putting his dad on a high horse when little do they know he was still being abused and neglected

Quick! Close the comments thread.
Not so fast, I'm not sure if this is known or not. I'm not even sure if this should be in this thread, but due to the history of family members coming here, I think its appropriate.

Carrie Woods's child can't seem to get a break.

April 2019
1566384427523.png

The father and stepmother of a 9-year-old boy who nearly died from abuse as a baby have been indicted on abuse charges involving the same child.

Andrew John Estruch, 34, and Jessica Dyvonne Estruch, 33, both of Stafford County, were indicted by a grand jury Monday on charges of child neglect and child cruelty. They were arrested earlier this year after the child showed up at school with bruises, scratches and a belt mark.

Evidence shows that the boy was also locked in his room for extended periods of time as punishment for behavioral issues.

Andrew Estruch gained custody of the boy after the child's mother, Carrie Michelle Woods, and her then live-in boyfriend were ordered to serve 10 years in prison in 2011. Woods and William Edward Burd III were both convicted of 10 charges, including multiple counts of child abuse, malicious wounding and child neglect.

The child was 15 months old when he was brought to Stafford Hospital in September, 2010, with a fractured skull, a broken jaw and severe brain trauma. Doctors initially did not expect the child to live.

Before pleading guilty, Woods gave several explanations for the boy's injuries, including a mean older sibling, an aggressive puppy and the child's own lack of coordination. Doctors testified that none of those explanations accounted for the injuries the child suffered.

Woods, 32, is scheduled to be released from prison in November. Burd, 45, who had unrelated convictions as well, is scheduled for release in April 2021.

Andrew Estruch and his wife are both are free on bond.

The child has been placed in foster care.
I checked with the VA prison system and Carrie Woods is scheduled to be released in a few months.
  • Personal Information Carrie Michelle Woods Alias: Not Available Age/Race/Sex: 32/White/Female
  • Offender I.D.# 1420039
  • Location Fluvanna Correctional Center
  • Release Date 11/04/2019

but wait, there's more! This case moved extremely fast.

It appears the Estruchs beat the boy with a belt, causing bruises, and locked in away in room at times. It seems other kids in the home ratted out these shitbags to the police, though Jessica says she didn't do it, but pleaded guilty anyways for "the sake of the family". The judge rewarded her with a 1 year sentence with all but 7 days suspended.

1566388882804.png

Jessica "I took in the little brain damaged bastard, what more do you want?" Estruch

June 2019
Stepmother gets week in jail for cruelty to child

The stepmother of a boy who showed up at school with bruises and a belt mark was ordered Wednesday to serve seven days in jail.

Jessica D. Estruch, 34, entered an Alford plea in Stafford County Circuit Court to a child cruelty charge. She was sentenced to a year in jail, with all but seven days suspended. A child abuse charge was dropped.

The boy’s father, Andrew John Estruch, will receive a similar disposition Thursday if he pleads to the same charge as expected.

According to the evidence, Child Protective Services was contacted earlier this year after the 9-year-old boy showed up at school with obvious marks. Both Estruches were arrested following a subsequent investigation by the Stafford Sheriff’s Office.

Prosecutor Ryan Frank said other children in the home confirmed the victim’s story regarding how he was injured. The evidence also showed that the boy was locked in his room for extended periods of time as punishment for behavioral issues.

The recommended state sentencing guidelines called for a prison term of up to six months, but Frank said he agreed to the plea so that the other children would not be forced to testify against their mother.

Jessica Estruch insisted that she was not guilty, but her parents stated in an email that she took the deal for the sake of her family.

Andrew Estruch gained custody of his son after the boy’s mother and her live-in boyfriend were convicted of severely abusing him in 2011. Carrie Michelle Woods and William Edwards Burd III are still serving time on those convictions.

The child was 15 months old in September 2010 when he was brought to Stafford Hospital with injuries that included a fractured skull, brain trauma and a broken jaw. Doctors initially did not expect the boy to live.
The boy is now in foster care.

I haven't discovered what the "father" got for abusing his son yet.

1566389911818.png

Andrew "Is this going to affect me getting my child support from Carrie?" Estruch

Found it! I couldn't find a news article about the Andrew Estruch sentencing, but I did find his sentencing through the state on-line records. On June 27, 2019, Andrew "Fucktard" Estruch received a 1 year sentence like his bitch wife, but instead of all but 7 days suspended, he had to do 50 days.

Case Number:
CR19000355-00
Filed:
03/20/2019
Commenced by:
Indictment
Locality:
COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Defendant:
ESTRUCH, ANDREW JOHN
Sex:
Male
Race:
White Caucasian (Non-Hispanic)
DOB:
05/14/****

Address:
STAFFORD, VA 22554
Charge:
CRUELTY/INJURE CHILD; LABOR
Code Section:
40.1-103
Charge Type:
Felony
Class:
Offense Date:
01/22/2019
Arrest Date:
01/29/2019

Hearings
#​
Date​
Time​
Type​
Room​
Plea​
Duration​
Jury​
Result​
1 04/01/2019 9:00AM Grand Jury True Bill
2 04/18/2019 9:00AM Arraignment Set For Trial
3 06/27/2019 9:00AM Plea Alford Sentenced
Final Disposition

Disposition Code:
Guilty
Disposition Date:
06/27/2019
Concluded By:
Guilty Plea
Amended Charge:
Amended Code Section:
Amended Charge Type:

Jail/Penitentiary:
Jail
Concurrent/Consecutive:
Sentence Is Run Consecutively With Another
Life/Death:
Sentence Time:
365 Day(s)
Sentence Suspended:
315 Day(s)

I hope the judicial system and CPS have the sense to keep this child out of those rotten abusers' hands. Sometimes they give the biological parent thing more consideration than it deserves.

Jessica "my face glows with hate" Estruch, and Andrew "I don't really give a fuck" Estruch. From the pictures, anyway.

I hope the judicial system and CPS have the sense to keep this child out of those rotten abusers' hands. Sometimes they give the biological parent thing more consideration than it deserves.

Jessica "my face glows with hate" Estruch, and Andrew "I don't really give a fuck" Estruch. From the pictures, anyway.
She has that "I hate this kid!" set to her mouth doesn't she? :shifty:

This poor kid doesn't even have one decent family member. Not fucking one. Whole family should be flushed down the loo. All of them showed up here trying to defend her, trying to defend the bio dad, defending stepmom..and in the end not one gave enough fucks about this kid to make sure he was actually safe and being cared for. You cant say this was something that only started up again recently. Bull.Fucking.Shit.

I don't have the words to accurately display my disdain for all three of these supposed families *spits *

How do you sit by and watch a baby be beaten to the point they weren't sure he'd survive..and then idly watch it happen all over again for a few more years? Get off your high fucking internet horses and protect the children in your fucked up families. Im positive it's not just this one thats receiving this kind of treatment.

Back