• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
8B73CD00-62B6-4A0F-A5F4-BB2B3C4115B8.jpeg
Miss I misplaced my drug kit Caitlyn Amanda Hughes supposedly left her makeup bag containing 16 baggies of herion and dirty needles in a restaurant bathroom. Hugh’s has been charge with recklessly endangering another person, simple assault, possession of heroin, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges should made for those wonky eyebrows
A Carrabba’s employee was stabbed with one of the uncapped needle in the bag. The employee had to seek medical treatment.

[GALLERY=media, 1903][/GALLERY]

Last edited by a moderator:
On the rare occasion that I have to do a B12 shot in a public bathroom, I break the tip off when I'm done, put it inside the lid part and then put it all together, wrap it in too much toilet paper and then bury it as much as I can. It's a harmless drug, I'm harmless contagian wise, but used needles aren't funny. Causing someone to get poked by a discarded needle isn't funny. Plus, no druggies can reuse it. I hope I'm doing the right thing in an awkward situation. :shame:

On the rare occasion that I have to do a B12 shot in a public bathroom, I break the tip off when I'm done, put it inside the lid part and then put it all together, wrap it in too much toilet paper and then bury it as much as I can. It's a harmless drug, I'm harmless contagian wise, but used needles aren't funny. Causing someone to get poked by a discarded needle isn't funny. Plus, no druggies can reuse it. I hope I'm doing the right thing in an awkward situation. :shame:

I recommend a travel size sharps container.

Amazon product ASIN B00VS38F46

The bag also contained 18 uncapped and two capped needles, 16 bags of heroin and a metal spoon, police said.

Inside the make-up bag were twenty (20) used hypodermic needles, eighteen (18) of which were uncapped. There were also sixteen baggies of heroin and a metal spoon inside the bag, as well.

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/...ering-another-person-and-3-additional-charges

DID the bitch walk up and ACTUALLY ask for the makeup bag?! :rolleyes:

The bag also contained 18 uncapped and two capped needles, 16 bags of heroin and a metal spoon, police said.

Inside the make-up bag were twenty (20) used hypodermic needles, eighteen (18) of which were uncapped. There were also sixteen baggies of heroin and a metal spoon inside the bag, as well.

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/...ering-another-person-and-3-additional-charges

DID the bitch walk up and ACTUALLY ask for the makeup bag?! :rolleyes:
She needed to touch up her brows.

That bemused, wry grin says this ain't her first rodeo. Or second. She should quit while she's ahead, before that shit eats her up.

As a recovering heroin addict from the other side of PA, Im gonna have to assume Lancaster county is as hep c ridden as every other county in this state. Needle was more than likely poking through the bag and its a damn shame that woman was stuck by a dirty needle. Gross
I've been clean for 5 and a half years and its horrifying to see everything slide into the gutter at least in my area. I had to be arrested to get clean so I guess I dont have much room to talk.
16 bags really isnt that much if you're a junkie.
Hope she gets treatment and it actually works this time. Her eyebrows are telling me nah though

Back