• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2cet174.jpg
16kownp.jpg

FL - Charlotte County Sheriff's detectives arrested Carlos Cruz Gonzalez, 25, for sexual assault on a 3-year-old girl followed by his arrest and his friend's arrest for aggravated assault charges for using knives, a machete, and a shovel at a Port Charlotte home Thursday night around 11:00 p.m.

When deputies arrived, a woman at her residence said Gonzalez had sexually assaulted her 3-year-old daughter earlier. Gonzales fled the scene and returned with Pedro Ybarra, 41. Gonzalez had three knives and Ybarra had a machete and a shovel. The mother said she caught Gonzalez in her daughter's bedroom, both were on the girl's bed, her pants were down and Gonzalez was touching her vagina. The mother started yelling; a physical altercation began, and Gonzalez fled the home. CCSO Major Crimes detective were called to investigate the sexual assault, and a Spanish speaking CCSO deputy was called to translate.

Gonzalez came back to the house a short time later with Ybarra, and both were armed with the weapons. Gonzalez and Ybarra began chasing her and another man around the yard with the weapons; Ybarra said, "I'm going to kill you."

The mother said she met Gonzalez two weeks ago; earlier this week he asked if he and some of his family could stay at her home because power had been shut off where he lived; she agreed. While helping move the family in, the mother went to Gonzalez house and asked him to watch her daughter. When she arrived back home, she saw the bedroom door closed, opened it, and found Gonzalez and his daughter on her bed.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=8262085&nav=menu577_2_1

I'm all for giving the mom a swift kick on this one.

"This Is Why You Should NOT Let Strangers Move Into Your House"

But, c'mon.... They didn't have any electric at their house....
And, mom knew them for a whole 2 weeks....
I mean.....
Uh, Yeah!

I'm all for kicking mom in the ass for this brilliant move!

Back