• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Shit. That gives me a GREAT idea. We should move all of our courtrooms to the top floor of the tallest building in every town. And have the entrance go through an open courtyard with a very low railing. Just so, if anyone is having thoughts, we are accommodating.

Shit. That gives me a GREAT idea. We should move all of our courtrooms to the top floor of the tallest building in every town. And have the entrance go through an open courtyard with a very low railing. Just so, if anyone is having thoughts, we are accommodating.

Better yet, arrange for the families of the victims to be outside "getting some fresh air" when the authorities walk the pervs through, and make sure there are plenty of objects for the family members to 'accidentally' trip over in order to 'accidentally' knock the bastards over the low railings whether they are having those thoughts or not. :D

Latest posts

Back