• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 23-year-old Moatsville woman has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of her husband.

Carli Renae Reed was jailed without bail after her initial appearance in Barbour County Magistrate Court.

Reed told law enforcement she shot Marcus Alva Fagons in the head during a verbal altercation, State Police Senior Trooper Austin Clark has alleged.

Reed said “she was upset with the victim because she believed he was talking to other girls. The defendant advised that the victim was lying on the bed when she picked up a Glock pistol that was on the nightstand beside the victim and proceeded to shoot the victim,” Clark has alleged.

She said she then left the residence and drove to her parents’ house before calling 911, according to Clark.

When the lawman arrived, Fagons “was lying on the bed in a bedroom .... bleeding profusely from the head and was unconscious,” Clark alleged.

EMS arrived and began treating the injury, but Fagons died a short time later, according to Clark.

During the 911 call, Reed “advised that she was the one that had shot the victim,” according to the criminal complaint.

The next step for Reed will be a preliminary cause hearing, where a magistrate will decide whether there’s probably cause to send the case to circuit court.

Reed won’t be eligible for bond on the first-degree murder charge until a circuit judge —either Judge Shawn D. Nines or Judge Alan D. Moats — has the case in his jurisdiction.
1566478699628.png
1566478776172.png

Barbour County woman found guilty for killing husband - WV MetroNews
She was found guilty. Are you saying she isnt?

I dont understand what point you are making.
Post automatically merged:

Such mystery and intrigue :penguin:

As i previously stated, she is a bitch.
So what if he was (which we dont know if he was) talking to other women.

Reed said “she was upset with the victim because she believed he was talking to other girls. The defendant advised that the victim was lying on the bed when she picked up a Glock pistol that was on the nightstand beside the victim and proceeded to shoot the victim,” Clark has alleged.

She said she then left the residence and drove to her parents’ house before calling 911, according to Clark.

When the lawman arrived, Fagons “was lying on the bed in a bedroom .... bleeding profusely from the head and was unconscious,” Clark alleged.
She picked up a gun and shot him in the head.
She then left to her parents. Leaving him gasping and gurgling unconscious on the bed.
He was alive and she could have called 911 and maybe he could have been saved.

She is a murderous bitch.

Last edited:
@LJarvis .. I was mentally - physically - and sexually abused by my ex-husband .. Did not give me the right to take a life .. I have been suicidal .. Did not give me the right to take a life - not even mine .. cheating .. If teenagers and tons of adults can survive being cheated on - Didn't give her the right to take a life.. Is there something more to the situation? Sounds to me like she had a temper tantrum..

Sep. 27, 2023
Carli Reed has accepted a plea deal in the 2019 shooting death of her husband after her murder conviction was overturned last year by the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals.

Reed was charged with first-degree murder in August 2019 after court documents said she admitted to shooting 33-year-old Marcus Fagons.
She testified that she grabbed Fagons’s gun, which was on the nightstand next to the bed Fagons was lying on, with the intention of killing herself “and the gun went off.” After it went off, Reed said she was disoriented and confused, but Fagons was lying on the bed with his eyes shut and breathing.

The jury found her guilty of second-degree murder and sentenced her to 40 years in prison after a seven day trial.
In the plea deal accepted, Reed has agreed to plead guilty to voluntary manslaughter and could be sentenced to a maximum of 15 years.

Reed has also been ordered by the plea deal to serve at least one-third of her sentence. If she violates the terms of the agreement, it could be moved back into the court system.

Reed will be sentenced on a later date that is yet to be determined. She will remain on home confinement until she is sentenced.

Back