• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Dauphin County man accused of giving a co-worker an unwanted kiss on his second day on the job earlier this year will serve time in state prison after being convicted of indecent assault and other offenses.

Carl Gamby will serve a sentence of 11.5 to 23 months in prison, according to the Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office. He was also found guilty of indecent exposure and possession of drug paraphernalia in the March 28 incident.

According to prosecutors, Gamby was being trained at the front desk of the hotel by another employee when he excused himself, went to the bathroom and ingested a controlled substance. After stumbling out of the bathroom, Gamby kissed his coworker on the neck, took off her shirt, and began approaching her again, telling her “I just want to kiss you.”

The victim managed to ward off Gamby and fled to safety while dialing 911, prosecutors said.

Gamby then proceeded to take off the remainder of his clothes and ran into the walls of the hotel before spotting the victim in the parking lot, according to prosecutors. He then chased after her and began pounding on the doors and windows of her car until she was able to drive away.

Police responding to the scene later found Gamby completely naked in the hotel parking lot.
1568498749384.png

Oh yeah he looks great!
He starts tomorrow.
Put him on shift with a young woman alone.

Next up we have a blind and deaf applicant for grounds keeping and parking lot maintenance.
I think you will really like him.
Bring Wheels in....did I mention the wheelchair?

Back