• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman has been charged with the murder of a 1-year-old girl whose body was found in a shallow grave at a Philadelphia park earlier this week.

Philadelphia Police announced Thursday morning they had arrested and charged 33-year-old Nyishia Corbitt in connection with the death of 1-year-old Alina Barnes. Corbitt was Alina’s caregiver.

Corbitt was charged with murder, possession of an instrument of a crime, false reports, tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice, and abuse of a corpse.

Corbitt has been caring for Alina for the past several weeks. She has two young children with Alina’s father.

Police believe Corbitt suffocated the little girl on Oct. 9. They say Corbitt told her mother the following week on Monday that the girl was missing.

Her mother told police and a search started.

Corbitt lead detectives to the toddler’s shallow grave, police said. They also found surveillance near the park, close by to where Corbitt lived.

Police have not released a motive for the murder.
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...s-body-found-in-shallow-grave-in-ogontz-park/

The child was found with her head above ground and fully clothes as per other articles detailing the crime.
1539910937220.png

Last edited:
1539918535089.png

Alina and her grandmother
The girl's grandmother, Pamela Butler, said Thursday that she was working become the baby's legal guardian and had a court hearing scheduled for next week.

"My only grandbaby has been taken," Butler told NBC10's Drew Smith. "It's a hard pill to swallow."

Butler said she asked to see Diggs this weekend, but that the girl's father was evasive saying that the baby was in New York with his parents. Police believe the girl was already dead when that conversation took place.

"There’s no way you don’t see your daughter for an entire week and you don’t ask any questions," Butler said.
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...sted-Charged-in-Toddlers-Death-497912311.html

A correction has also been made regarding the child's name it is Alina Diggs

Last edited:
I hope Dad is charged since he is obviously covering up facts in the case.
He knew his baby was dead and he did nothing to stop it

What? Was it to much work to bury a child after murdering her or did the cunt just get bored?
I'm guessing the baby was initially completely covered in some totally lazy way and rain and/or varmints uncovered her head. What scum! It makes it easier to discover the crime, but they didn't even have the energy to conceal such a tiny victim.

Back