• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
UT - Walking with the help of his son-in-law and a cane and pushing an oxygen tank, an 82-year-old man stood before a judge to hear sex charges read against him. The man was officially charged Friday morning with sodomy on a child and aggravated sex abuse of a child.

The man was living with his daughter and son-in-law when his granddaughter came over to visit last December, bringing her two young girls with her, no older than 6 years old.

The man helped one of the great-granddaughters go to the bathroom, where the alleged sodomy occurred, and then later touched one of the other girls inappropriately over her clothes in the kitchen.

The abuse was reported the same day and police began investigating.

"It's going to be an interesting (case), based upon screening," Deputy Utah County Attorney Doug Finch said. "I think (charges are) fully warranted. The question is what the heck we're going to do with him after."

The man was appointed a public defender Friday, who will review the case and talk with Finch.

Those talks may be helpful in determining if a competency review should be done, as there are concerns that the abuse stemmed from failing mental capacities.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695272321,00.html

Send him to jail and remove his oxigen tank, if he lives witougth it let him rott in there if he asfixiates it well... I cant think of anything witty to write but whats important is the fucker is dead.

I guarantee you that old bastard is putting on a show for the courts, acting more feeble than he is to cultivate sympathy. I say shoot him. :grrrrrr: bah....

I guarantee you that old bastard is putting on a show for the courts, acting more feeble than he is to cultivate sympathy. I say shoot him. :grrrrrr: bah....

I agree, Cat. Do you wanna borrow my gun, or do you want me to go and shoot him? :whistle:

Back