• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
11527284-3x2-700x467.jpg

OTTAWA—Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau apologized Wednesday after the publication of a photo from nearly two decades ago in which he appeared at a costume party wearing brownface, saying he is disappointed in himself.
The photo was taken in 2001, while he was teaching in Vancouver, at his school’s annual dinner, which had a costume theme of “Arabian Nights.” He said he attended with friends and colleagues dressed as a character from Aladdin, with makeup on. He was 29 years old at the time.[\Quote]

Full Story:

Honest question: Why? I'm no fan of Trudeau's, on many levels, but this shit ain't right. Why release the picture? It was done by a young, thoughtless man. Stupid? Yes. Unforgivable? Hardly. I don't think Trudeau is the person to be mad at here. The asshole that released it, under the guise of "People have a need to know" is. This only got painful when the previously unknown photo was released. Before that a set group of people knew, not the entire country+. Making people grovel for things they did decades ago, when the world was a different place, feels wrong to me.

Last edited:
His ethics violations are the real problem. That smarmy creep will sell out to anyone for votes.

Another first for a Canadian PM. ! The first PM to be caught in brown face, and the first PM to be found guilty of not only one but two ethics violations! The first PM whose mother was photographed with her beaver on display in public.

@Muriel Schwenck his moms antics hardly reflect on him.

-------------------

As for the brownface, context matters.It was a themed party and he went all in.
Evidently he was doing an Aladdin schtick. Smart?...um no. I have spoken to 4 friends who are perma tanned as we like to say...lol...they said it was no biggie.
It was long before his political life and just not the huge a deal.

God knows I dislike him, some of his policies and broken promises but this is not a career ender politically.

Why release the picture?
Trudeau's campaign team probably has a photo of some opposition person in dark face, waiting for the perfect moment. It's ridiculous for people to jump on anyone for doing this, then or now, whether unknown or famous. It's still amusing when the weapon they love to use against others is turned on them.

his moms antics hardly reflect on him.
It's still a first ! I really wonder if he's inherited some of her instability.

Last edited:
My main issue is I don't care if they want to pursue a "cancel culture" but its got to be fair. You can't say it's ok for Ted Danson, Governor of VA, and PM of Canada to wear blackface then fire Rosanne for saying someone looks like "Planet of the Apes". If something is offensive, it's offensive. You don't just play that card to further an agenda.
Post automatically merged:

Another instance of Justin Trudeau in ‘brownface’ emerges
New video emerged Thursday showing a THIRD instance of Justin Trudeau in “brownface” — hours after Canada’s prime minister apologized for donning the racist makeup twice before.

The clip, obtained by Global News, appears to show a younger Trudeau, in “brownface” and a wig, laughing and sticking his tongue out.

A senior member of the Liberal Party confirmed to the outlet that it was the 47-year-old politician in the video but declined further comment.

It’s unclear exactly when and where the video was shot.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/another-instance-of-justin-trudeau-in-brownface-emerges/

Last edited:
Normally, I'd feel some sympathy because he did nothing to apologize for, but Trudeau has been an eager participant in creating the crazy PC culture that resulted in internet and media locusts swarming to condemn every dumb act.

The latest from Jarvis Dupont

Last edited:
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving progressive asshole. As usual liberal assholes always ready to forgive each other’s transgressions like our Hollowood folk always siding with the Polanski’s and Smollett’s of this world as long as your a liberal all sins are forgivable

Normally, I'd feel some sympathy but Trudeau has been an eager participant in creating the crazy PC culture that resulted in internet and media locusts swarming to condemn every dumb act.

The latest from Jarvis Dupont

That is the most disturbingly biased piece of pseudo-journalism "excusism" trash that I have ever read! So now we can earn "woke" points to be used in case of accidental racism? Trudeau draped a "comforting" hand across the woman's chest??? Looks pretty gropey and unprofessional from here. Can everyone work fo earn "woke" points, or just liberals? Welcome to Bizarre World folks...

Justin Trudeau leaves open possibility of even more blackface photos
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau offered a fresh apology to his fellow Canadians on Thursday over his blackface and “brownface” scandal — and left open the possibility that more photos of him in the racist makeup could surface.

Speaking to reporters in Winnipeg, Trudeau said he was “deeply sorry” for appearing in three images with the skin-darkening makeup.

“What I did hurt them,” Trudeau, the son of late former Canada Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, said of his constituency. “The buck stops with me and I have a responsibility.”

The Liberal Party leader stopped short of putting an exact number on the amount of times he’s dressed up in blackface.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/justin-trudeau-leaves-open-possibility-of-more-blackface-photos/

Sanctimonious wind bag forced to grovel by his own SJW-ism. He has accused Canadians of being racists often enough. He hinted at it again while apologizing for himself.
Still, his penchant for dress up time did not cause people to lose jobs, or expand the national debt like his policies did.
While people pretend outrage, the real problem remains his dismal record as PM.

Don't kid your self. That was no apology.

I'm no fan of Fox News or Tucker Carlson, but they do make a good point about Don Lemon and CNN, both of which I hate.

Trudeau didn't just black his face, he did his whole body, including his tongue. Maybe he was trying to be the Golliwog from his childhood toy chest.

Back