• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A social media post that shows a young girl inside in a Jacksonville medical center licking a tongue depressor and then placing it back into a jar has gone viral.

The video was recorded in an exam room at the All About Kids and Families Medical Center. The medical office told News4Jax it's troubled by the video. A statement from the office said it has contacted police to request a full investigation.

The girl's mother said she recorded the video and posted it to her Snapchat account. She said one of her followers pulled up the video while someone else recorded video of the screen and that person posted the video to the Only in Duval Facebook page.

The viral video shows an adult fiddling through a jar of tongue depressors. The girl then reaches inside and takes one.

She then licks the depressor and places it back inside.

Since the video went viral, the mother said she's started receiving death threats. She asked not to be identified.

News4Jax asked why she recorded it. She responded, "I had just been waiting a long time. I was just being silly with my kids."

Her soon-to-be-ex-husband said he was horrified when he realized the girl in the video was his daughter.

"My mouth hit the floor. I was completely surprised and shocked that she would even put something like that out there to be seen," the father said. "I'm very embarrassed. That is not how I want my children raised or brought up."

Glad she was named and shamed. Hope she gets some real consequences. Hope her ex gets custody of the kids. She is vile and unfit. I hope she is tormented on social media now that everyone knows what she is really like.

The kid should be spanked.
Mom needs to be billed for replacement costs.
Dentist needs to pull all her teeth then cut her loose.
Dad needs to get full custody.
Mom needs a rectum full of cutlery and sent on a 5 mile run.
Then make this toxic pig use them at her next meal.
No wiping off permitted!
Then 5 years in a cage.

Back