• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities have arrested a man accused of having sex with a body at a Memphis hospital.

Police were called to investigate an incident at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis. When officers arrived, security officials told them they saw Cameron Wright, a fellow security guard, having sex with the corpse of a woman.

The security guards said they witnessed the alleged act in the body storage room.

Officers said Wright admitted to the incident when he was taken to the Felony Response Office. He was charged with one count of abuse of a corpse.
https://fox17.com/news/local/police-man-admits-to-having-sex-with-corpse-at-memphis-hospital
wright56.JPG

Yuk. I wish I was a fly on the wall after he got checked in.

"Hey bro. Wa'cha in for?"

"Umm... Drugs, yeah, that'll do. I was caught with drugs. A lot of em'. Cuz I'm badass."

"You don't say, me too! Would you mind showing all of us your charge sheet, please?"

Last edited:
  • Cameron Wright, 23, a security guard in Memphis, charged with abuse of corpse
  • He was seen having sex with the body of 37-year-old April Parham, police say
  • Parham died hours earlier and her body was being prepared for organ donation
  • Police say he admitted his crime after being caught in the act by his colleagues
A hospital security guard has been arrested after he was caught having sex with a woman's corpse, police say.

Cameron Wright, 23, is accused of violating the body of 37-year-old April Parham at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis on Wednesday.

Ms Parham had died suddenly just hours earlier and her body was being prepared for organ donation when Wright allegedly carried out his crime.

Two other security guards walked into the body storage room on Wednesday night and saw him having sex with the corpse, police records show.

Wright was arrested and charged with abuse of a corpse, and has also been fired by his employer.

Police say he has admitted to his crime. He is due to make his first court appearance via video-link on Friday.

It is not clear how Ms Parham died, but posts on her family's social media pages reveal the death was sudden and 'completely unexpected.'

Now, as well as dealing with the sudden loss of a loved one, Parham's family are also trying to cope with this news.

Father James Parham told WMCA 5: 'After you pass, we think finally she's not suffering, she's not hurting no more and to find out this. It's devastating. It hurts.'

Speaking to Fox13, he added: 'What we need is some answers. We need some concrete answers, and somebody held accountable.

'That is what we need right now. It's hard enough.'

Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis said Wright had undergone a background check and was contracted through U.S. Security Associates.

A statement from the hospital said: 'Treating those we serve with dignity and respect is our top priority.

'The behavior of this individual does not represent what our hospital stands for, and these actions are completely unacceptable.

'We are saddened by this incident, and we are empathetic and sympathetic to the family of the patient.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...security-guard-charged-having-sex-corpse.html

Now, the family of the woman, April Parham, is left reeling and wants answers.

"If you ever had a daughter in this world, you would wish it would be just like April,” said April’s father James Parham.

An understandably emotional James is having trouble understanding what happened to his 37-year-old daughter, a kindergarten school teacher.

"I'm not only dealing with her death, I'm dealing with this and it’s not fair,” James said.

April Parham died Wednesday around 2 a.m. at St. Francis Hospital.

Her family was with her and said she entered the hospital for mental issues that she was apparently overcoming when she had a heart attack and died.

His ex-wife contacted him later in the day to say the hospital gave a vague description of what happened after his daughter died.

"It could be a possible assault that went on after April had died but she would not give me any more information,” James said.

James said the family already had a funeral home at the hospital, but his daughter was an organ donor.

The hospital had her body in a holding room to remove the organs when the assault happened.

James wants answers from the hospital and he knows what he wants for Cameron Wright.

"I want whatever the fullest extent of the law can happen to happen,” James said.

James said his daughter's death was unexpected, and now the family can't even find solace in knowing she has peace.

"After you pass, we think finally she's not suffering, she's not hurting no more and to find out this,” James said. “It's devastating. It hurts."
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/38950003/hospital-guard-raped-corpse-in-storage-room-deputies-say

I’m surprised the people who saw him didn’t break out their phones and record that shit, what’s wrong with them slackers?

Oh and I was wondering, since her body is basically a crime scene, do her organs get donated anyways?

And I wonder how many mouths he has ———:bye:

Last edited:
A man accused of having sex with a corpse while working security at a hospital checked into a mental health facility.

Cameron Wright had restraints around his hands as he walked out of court Tuesday morning. WREG discovered he is now a patient at Lakeside Behavioral Health.

Wright, charged with abusing a corpse, got out of jail on a $3,000 bond.

If Wright is convicted, he could face up to three years in prison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wreg.c...orpse-checks-into-mental-health-facility/amp/

"It's a real low felony," Ferguson said. "It's presumptive diversion eligible probation, probably not do any jail time on it."

Back