• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Ventura County man was charged Tuesday with murder in the death of his roommate, whose body has yet to be found, officials said.

Cameron Lykins, 23, of Meiners Oaks, is also facing a special allegation that he used a sledgehammer in the killing, the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office said in a news release.

Deputies began investigating shortly before 10 a.m. Sunday, after being told that Lykins had admitted to killing 22-year-old Houston Auer and discarding his body.

Authorities who responded to the men’s residence found a bloody scene consistent with a homicide, the Sheriff’s Department said.

However, Auer’s body was not found in the home and has yet to be recovered.

I tried moving out to Cali in 2013, lived in Ventura for almost 3 months n came home. My bf at the time worked at a tattoo shop in Oxnard and was attacked by someone with a gallon of paint, when they hit him with it, it opened, he came home from work covered head to tow in white paint, lmao... yes I came home shortly after that

I tried moving out to Cali in 2013, lived in Ventura for almost 3 months n came home. My bf at the time worked at a tattoo shop in Oxnard and was attacked by someone with a gallon of paint, when they hit him with it, it opened, he came home from work covered head to tow in white paint, lmao... yes I came home shortly after that
I was born in Oxnard. My mom still lives in the same house.

She has had her purse snatched 5 times that I know of. She's had her van back window broken 20+ times (not just hers, literally hundreds of cars get smashed at a time)
She's had a cross dresser get in and pass out in her spare room. She's had a fully face tattooed gang banger high as fuck walk in her front door looking for some dude (not in a friendly way)

I escaped that shit hole in 2004 and never looked back.

Back