• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Where are this little persons caregivers???
Mommy, Daddy, older sibling, Day Care, Granny, Papa ????
That is terrifying to see.

Where are this little persons caregivers???
Mommy, Daddy, older sibling, Day Care, Granny, Papa ????
That is terrifying to see.

From the link...

The toddler and his family live just about two blocks from where he was rescued.

“The kid just got out of the house, mom was with the kid and in a fleeting second, the child ran out of the house,” Mannino stated. “The mom showed up and was obviously very emotional.”

Kids are quick at that age. You have to eyeball them every minute.
1528988149103.png

I had just parked my car and was going to cross to a store when a tiny toddler started to dart out from between cars that were parked in front of the store, and there was a van coming. One of my legs went out and my hand went up but the only thing that came out of my mouth was some fucked up squeak. I was literally paralyzed when what I had intended to do was put myself between the child and the van, if necessary. I have no idea if anyone noticed my failed attempt, and I'm just happy that the kid's mom came running and grabbed him up in time. Meanwhile, I was so shaken I was crying when I got into the store and had to leave. I promised myself I would not choke if I was ever in such a situation again.

I felt it all over again when the little in the video starting veering farther into traffic. It's a miracle the cop was there at just the right time.

I had just parked my car and was going to cross to a store when a tiny toddler started to dart out from between cars that were parked in front of the store, and there was a van coming. One of my legs went out and my hand went up but the only thing that came out of my mouth was some fucked up squeak. I was literally paralyzed when what I had intended to do was put myself between the child and the van, if necessary. I have no idea if anyone noticed my failed attempt, and I'm just happy that the kid's mom came running and grabbed him up in time. Meanwhile, I was so shaken I was crying when I got into the store and had to leave. I promised myself I would not choke if I was ever in such a situation again.

I felt it all over again when the little in the video starting veering farther into traffic. It's a miracle the cop was there at just the right time.
Yup, because none of those vehicles even tapped their brakes.

I understand completely. We were all waking around the bock one evening when my older son crossed the street, so the 3yo ran into the street right behind him. I ran to get him just as a car tooped the hil, I picked him and turned around, at that point I couldn't move. I was just so grateful the driver saw us in time to stop. Because my feet refused to move from that spot. There was no more walking for us anymore. I almost didn't make it home, my legs were like jelly.

I hope that cop was there, because one of, or maybe several of the drivers that drove by him called and that it wasn't just a coincidence.

That kid was just trucking too ... you can tell he had a little tantrum, when the cop caught up to him. Fuck the police !

Looked like Sarge found a couple of gears he didn't know he had.

--Al

Back