• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This article here has a lovely slideshow of his past mugshots including this newest one to the collection.....jesus christ...what a fucking waste of space

https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/
[doublepost=1507597508,1507597057][/doublepost]
Around 10 a.m., the father noticed the child was missing and searched the residence and the surrounding area and was unable to locate the child. That is when he called 911 and NCSO deputies, criminal investigation unit and K-9 units responded

Wow this paragraph right here just shows what a complete and utter moron he is....like WHERE THE FUCK WOULD A 15 DAY OLD GO THAT YOU FELT YOU HAD TO SEARCH THE SURROUNDING AREA?? You fucking numbnuts....you and that cum dumpster bitch spent from 6 am...when i think baby girl was killed.... Tossing her body under a fucking log in the woods then did up the rest of your drugs as you concocted the stupid fucking idea of her being missing....i bet anything i am right on the money too

ts bad enough hearing gangsta speak from actual gang bangers, but to hear if from rural a Georgian white-boy fuck is fucking irritating.

Bragging about being from Covington is like bragging about being from my town, T-Town, is our cool ass place name! YAY!

He's got like 4 more FB. one of them is "wyteboi ycee" or some other lame shit.
[doublepost=1507573238,1507573208][/doublepost]
Meh. Who cares?
DLqvlZnWsAAKPsb.jpg

I'm still saying the bitch was in on it I think tweaky freaky stoning stuff. The idea of sleeping through someone getting up and then going out the door don't work and it is sad the level of wannabe thug is but dangerous, kinda hold the above attitude & idea of them and on

Man, I love it when tard defenders pull out that classic line, "only God can judge". I saw it several times on that FB joint account.

This guy is laughably moronic. I can't understand why she was with him, except maybe because she hates her dad.

I've been to Covington, lived there for a short time. Why do farm kids try to be gangster now? He'd be better off pandering to an elderly rich couple or single gay dude, working the golf courses or stables. Not with those lovely tats, though.

"Face up or lace up".. I think it means "Face what you've done or get ready to fight (lace up boxing gloves)". Weird statement to have on your forehead, and ironically appropriate for the situation.

White trash who aspired to be nothing more than white trash. Poor baby, he didn't stand a chance. People on FB say Mom had 6 or 7 other kids, all removed by CPS. So why was she allowed to bring this baby home? And can sterilisation be court ordered?

No charges have been filed, but autopsy is back.

NEWTON COUNTY, Ga. - An autopsy report says a 2-week-old found dead in the woods over the weekend died of blunt force trauma.

Two-week old Caliyah McNabb was reported missing by her mother on Saturday in Newton County.

A 911 call obtained by Channel 2 Action News reveals a 2-year old child was the first person to notice her newborn sister disappeared.

"My 2-year old says she's gone. I've looked everywhere in the house and I don't know another possibility," said Cortney Bell to a Newton County 911 operator.

The operator asked Bell if she believed somebody took her baby.

"Her blanket is gone. Her pacifier is on the floor. Her blanket is not with us," said Bell.

Bell told the operator she fell asleep on the couch inside her home. Bell says she last saw Caliyah at 5 a.m. on Saturday. Five hours later, she called 911.

"Me and him (Christopher McNabb) woke up together. She (2-year old daughter) woke us up together," said Bell.

The baby's father, Christopher McNabb, remains a person of interest, but no charges have been filed. He was arrested on an unrelated charge, a probation violation out of Bartow County, after attempting to elude deputies on Sunday.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wsbt...-force-trauma-medical-examiner-says/622700372

Not to brag Christopher (I'm sorry, I mean Ycee Ghostin 7s), but that's just $700. Is that a "score" for you? If it is, its pretty weak.

Ha ha I used to get that much in a 2 week paycheck as a janitor. Dumbass work I could do with my eyes shut. But then I'm guessing Wyteboi there isn't terribly well acquainted with those tedious job-things a lot of us have.

I'm telling ya, she's in on it or responsible too and crippey, the idea of them breeding once is bad enough but multiple children have been brought in the world to deal with her & what she's picked up until the state takes them

Last edited:
What's with men grabbing their junk anyway. Are they afraid it's going to fall off?
I always figure it is cuz the ones doing it do not know how to keep themselves clean.
All that cheesy smeggy build up must get itchy.

Dude likely has a yeast infection.

Anyhoo...
Baby killed over a drug debt perhaps?
Otherwise daddy the totally believable wigger trash poser did it.

Last edited:
The father of a newborn girl found dead in the woods in Georgia over the weekend is now charged with murder in the child’s death, according to the Newton County Sheriff’s Office.

An autopsy report released Tuesday showed that the 2-week-old girl died of blunt force trauma.

Christopher McNabb was charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery and concealing a death.

Two-week-old Caliyah McNabb was reported missing by her mother on Saturday in Newton County.

A 911 call obtained by WSBTV showed that a 2-year old girl was first to notice that her newborn sister had disappeared.

"My 2-year old says she's gone,” Courtney Bell told a Newton County 911 operator. “I've looked everywhere in the house and I don't know another possibility.”

The operator asked Bell if she believed somebody took her baby.

"Her blanket is gone,” Bell said. “Her pacifier is on the floor. Her blanket is not with us.”

Bell told the operator she fell asleep on the couch inside her home. Bell says she last saw Caliyah at 5 a.m. on Saturday. Five hours later, she called 911.

"Me and him (Christopher McNabb) woke up together. She (2-year old daughter) woke us up together," said Bell.

The baby's father, McNabb, has been a person of interest since the baby's death. He was arrested on an unrelated charge, a probation violation out of Bartow County, after attempting to elude deputies on Sunday, according to investigators.

http://www.statesman.com/news/crime...ath-week-old-daughter/OAtznHX6zTNwNyjuh612TM/

The clerk, Julie Hannah, noticed McNabb because of his facial tattoos.

“He just said, "Do you recognize me? You know me?,” Hannah explained.

Fearing for her safety, Hannah told McNabb she did not recognize him. She said he appeared agitated and kept raising his voice.

“He was just screaming and hollering, “I didn't do it, I didn't do it. Y'all are gonna look crazy when you realize who do it!” she said.

http://www.statesman.com/news/natio...e-video-witnesses-say/rDQKynexKqLPqxFgBtUhdJ/

I hope he does not blame the two-year-old she seems to be the only one that cared about the baby.

I have to tell you that when I listened to the mom's 911 call I was stunned at how calm she was during the call. I also just saw the close up of the video of mom reacting to the news of babe's body being found and NO TEARS. NOT A SINGLE TEAR!

I have to tell you that when I listened to the mom's 911 call I was stunned at how calm she was during the call. I also just saw the close up of the video of mom reacting to the news of babe's body being found and NO TEARS. NOT A SINGLE TEAR!
Agree! She even made a show of calling out the babys name on the call...like a 15 day old is just gonna pop outta the closet and say "here i am!"

They are now saying that he planned the murder. I think the mom was in on it or at least knew that he hurt the baby after the fact.

I saw

& then Georgia....then trailer park....then “my 2 week old daughter just up and disamappeared!”

Pretty much knew how this would turn out.

Rage. Anger. Frustration. Whatever. The manner they chose of disposal of her precious little body makes me wanna puke.

They both do nothing but possibly contaminate the gene pool even worse. Too bad the sentencing won’t reflect the disgustingness of the crime.

Well now I want to know what they have on the mom.
I both recommend and NOT recommend you listen to the 911 call.
She's far too calm. She knew.
The calmness of her voice is why I don't recommend it. It's blood boiling

24 January 2018

The parents of an infant found dead inside a duffel bag near their Georgia home last fall pleaded not guilty to murder this week.

Newtown couple Christopher McNabb, 27, and Cortney Bell, 24, were pictured in the courtroom handcuffed during their brief arraignment on Tuesday afternoon.

They are accused of killing their 15-day-old daughter, Caliyah McNabb, who was found dead and dumped in the woods in early October.

McNabb, who sports a forehead tattoo reading 'Face Up Or Lace Up', an apparent reference to the life mantra of rapper Machine Gun Kelly, wore a suit for the hearing.

Bell was seen in two patterned shirts, black pants with bright pink highlights in her hair, according to video captured by The Covington News.

McNabb has been charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery and concealing a death.

Nearly three months after Caliyah was reported missing, a grand jury indicted Bell on charges of second-degree murder, cruelty to children and deprivation of a minor.

McNabb was previously arrested and charged with murder at the time of Caliyah's death, after he attempted to flee when her body was discovered.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...killing-infant-daughter-plead-not-guilty.html

Bragging about being from Covington is like bragging about being from my town, T-Town, is our cool ass place name! YAY!

Right. It's not like he's from Kennesaw or Cumming, ffs. :penguin:
[doublepost=1516842885,1516842436][/doublepost]
I saw

& then Georgia....then trailer park....then “my 2 week old daughter just up and disamappeared!”

Pretty much knew how this would turn out.

Rage. Anger. Frustration. Whatever. The manner they chose of disposal of her precious little body makes me wanna puke.

They both do nothing but possibly contaminate the gene pool even worse. Too bad the sentencing won’t reflect the disgustingness of the crime.

What with two-week-old babies being so prone to "running off".... fuck.

Word is police were/are chasing the sperm donor. Looking for verification.
[doublepost=1507494855,1507494081][/doublepost]I edited out poster's name

2cqy9vt.png
Mr “are my nuts still there” fuck face needs to die. And so does that whore bitch. What the fuck does a 2 week old do to deserve her skull being crushed? I want them dead. Oh my fucking God, die already

Mr “are my nuts still there” fuck face needs to die. And so does that whore bitch. What the fuck does a 2 week old do to deserve her skull being crushed? I want them dead. Oh my fucking God, die already

She was probably coming onto him, as two-week-old babies are wont to do:penguin:

"Nobody tries to steal MY man!"

Trashy as fuck.

Back