• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
"Family members say a missing 2-week-old baby was found dead Sunday.

Crews said they found the body of Caliyah McNabb in the woods in a duffel bag.

Authorities had searched Saturday for the missing child in Newton County.

The baby's parents called 911 when they noticed the baby was missing around 10 a.m. They told investigators she was fed at 5 a.m. and she was gone when they woke up."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/family-says-body-of-missing-2-week-old-baby-found-in-woods/621179564

Fishy. Mom or dad?

Word is police were/are chasing the sperm donor. Looking for verification.
[doublepost=1507494855,1507494081][/doublepost]I edited out poster's name

2cqy9vt.png

He's touching his little peeler in this pic. What a douchey looking douche bag. Nice tats asshole. Enjoy your next prison stint.

They're just trying to make it look bigger than it really is, god forbid they have just an average one.o_O

Honestly men grab their junk to rearrange it. It kinda flops around, you know. Even in tighty whities.

She wasn't fed at 05:00.

She was hungry and crying at 05:00.

Mom said "your turn" and Eminem wannabe decided shutting her up would be easier than making a bottle. Plus mom pissed him off making him get out of bed.

I'm laughing my ass off at "he took off running". Yep, that's what bitches do. Thinking those tats make you look tough until you tuck your tail and haul ass.

That sweet baby didn't really have a chance with that as a donor.

So he didn't have the balls to kill himself. Wtf! How can a human parent do that to their own? How can anyone? Fucked up crazy world God gave us.
God didn't give us this present world we created it ourselves what we were given was a paradise of unparalleled beauty and wonder filled with marvelous creatures and all manner of plant life and more, what people have done to it so for an obscenity

Moms FB.

https://m.facebook.com/cortney.stayzhigh

That bitch fuckin knew...i would bet my life on it!!

It would seem he deleted his already.....went under the name of (haha) Jordynn headcrak izzo (like wtf?)
I can only find screenshots of it not the actual page.
[doublepost=1507553554,1507553408][/doublepost]And what the fuck is written across his forhead??? Do i dare hope its a loooong spelling of LOSER??

Christopher_Michae_McNabb183356F.max-1200x675.jpg

UPDATE (Oct. 9, 9:40 a.m.): Newton County Sheriff's Office (NCSO) Captain Keith Crum said the autopsy of Caliyah C. McNabb will take place this morning.

According to the NCSO arrest/booking report for Caliyah McNabb's father, Christopher McNabb, was booked into the Newton County Jail at 8:13 p.m. on a felony hold for another agency (Bartow County).

Newton County Coroner Tommy Davis and the Bartow County Sheriff's Office did not immediately respond to phone calls from The Covington News.

UPDATE (Oct. 8, 8 p.m.): Christopher McNabb was apprehended by Newton County Sheriff's Office (NCSO) around 7 p.m., NCSO Captain Keith Crum told The Covington News.

NCSO received a call from a convenience store that McNabb was there, Crum said. Officers arrived and NCSO was arrested without incident at the car wash adjacent to the store on Highway 36.

Crum said McNabb was alone at the time of his arrest. He will now be transported to the Newton County Jail, read his Miranda Rights and booked into the county jail on the probation violation warrant out of Bartow Count
[...]
https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/
What a vile looking piece of filth. I'm going to pull a JackBurton here and say the whole fucking family is nothing but trash if they let this freak in their door.

Last edited:
Moms FB.

https://m.facebook.com/cortney.stayzhigh

That bitch fuckin knew...i would bet my life on it!!

It would seem he deleted his already.....went under the name of (haha) Jordynn headcrak izzo (like wtf?)
I can only find screenshots of it not the actual page.
[doublepost=1507553554,1507553408][/doublepost]And what the fuck is written across his forhead??? Do i dare hope its a loooong spelling of LOSER??
It appears to say "Face up or lace up"?I won't speculate what I believe that means.

I know this. Nothing says classy more than selfies and pics of you and your man, while he's flashing gang signs.

Yet again, this poor child had zero chance.... :(

Found his.....

https://m.facebook.com/jordyn.izzi.3

Interesting to note that he claimed to have checked on the babe at 5 am and then went back to bed....yet he changed his profile pic at 5:52 am that same morning.....also a few comments are crazy seems the whole family is trash and a rumour that these to fuckheads are 1st cousins.

There's a few people on her FB that seem to think she was the crazier one of the pair. I bet we'll see her arrested eventually too.

Does someone have screen shots of these shitbags Facebook? I would like to see what modern hardcore, redneck fucktards think what is fucking important to post.

Yeah. Definitely check this out.
Lots of screen shots.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1917080515175394&id=100006203924496

A joint account. Who cheated?
What a fucking horror show, he uses his fucking made-up "street" name. Check a couple of his post"
Ycee Ghostin Sevens (Christopher McNabb) is with Derek Walker and 4 others in Covington, Georgia.
March 3 ·
Nigga say i act like tha mayor of covington and that i just moved here...Haha thats funny i was born in Newton General March 23rd 1990. Wonder if that makes me from Cov? nigga im am tha City Of Violence
Its bad enough hearing gangsta speak from actual gang bangers, but to hear if from a rural Georgian white-boy fuck is fucking irritating. Try to talk shit like that here in Baltimore, especially at Fulton and North, and you'll see what real "niggas" can do.

Btw, take a look at one of Derek Walker's profile pics. here

Now on to a profile pic:
17310244_187848311717527_7750103549749130375_o.jpg

An actual fucking profile pic!
Not to brag Christopher (I'm sorry, I mean Ycee Ghostin 7s), but that's just $700. Is that a "score" for you? If it is, its pretty weak.

I don't care if he killed the kid or not now, I think we would all agree, this world would be better place if Christopher McNabb (aka Ycee Ghostin Sevens) was not in it.

Last edited:
Back