• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
This couple is more a shitstain on the rural Georgia than I originally believed, which is a pretty hard thing to do. In August, they were called in for busting out the windows of their rented trailer and a week after the baby was born the skank-bitch abandon their kids with a cousin. Her parents took exception with that.
https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/breaking-ncso-investigating-missing-baby/

UPDATE (Oct. 14, 8 a.m.): The Covington News obtained transcripts of two 911 calls reported from Lot 31 of the Eagle Point Mobile Home Park prior to the Oct. 7 incident.

According to the transcripts, 911 calls were made on Aug. 22 and Oct. 3. Crystal Marks, of Covington-Newton 911 Center, said she was unsure of when the McNabb family started living at the address, but it does not appear to be earlier than 2017.

According to the Aug. 22 transcript, another resident of the mobile home park called to report the tenants of Lot 31 were "busting windows out of the home."

911 Audio - Aug. 22
Aug. 22, 2017 911 call report
According to the Oct. 3 transcript, the complainant's parents picked up both her two-year-old daughter and newborn without her permission. She was able to get her two-year-old out of the vehicle, but the newborn had left the scene with her parents. The report does not state the name of the complainant.

911 Audio - Oct. 3 Cortney Bell call
Oct. 3, 2017 911 Call Report
The News removed the contact information from the audio files.

UPDATE (Oct. 13, 9:30 p.m.): A family member of Caliyah C. McNabb has asked The Covington News to advise community members that the funeral for Caliyah has already happened. Any GoFundMe campaigns set up to fund funeral expenses are a not connected with the family.

[...]

UPDATE (Oct. 12, 8:25 a.m.): Christopher Michael McNabb appeared in front of Judge Melanie Bell for his first appearance in the Newton County Jail this morning. In the hearing, he was denied bond and refused a public defender.

Cortney "What kind of mother would I be if I didn't leave my toddler and week old baby with my cousin for a day or two while my man and I were doing some ice?" Bell

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Ripley

Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Bold Member!
Men touch their junk a lot to make sure it’s still there. After all, their first experience with it is someone cutting off the foreskin.

Also notice in the 911 call she said that they woke up together? She said it twice. Probably trying to give him an alibi.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The parents accused of murder in the October death of 15-day-old Caliyah C. McNabb will be tried together after Alcovy Judicial Circuit Chief Judge John M. Ott approved the motion to join the trials filed by the state in court Thursday.

Christopher Michael McNabb is charged with eight counts including malice murder, two counts felony murder, murder in the second-degree and aggravated battery, cruelty to children in the first-degree, cruelty to children in the second-degree and concealing death of another.

Cortney Marie Bell is charged with murder in the second degree, cruelty to children and contributing to the deprivation of a minor.

District Attorney Layla Zon argued the cases should be joined because there is no conflict between the defendants and neither suspect has implicated the other.

Zon said through multiple investigative interviews, nether Bell nor McNabb have claimed to have information about the other as it relates to the death of their daughter.
https://www.covnews.com/news/crime/accused-killer-parents-face-trial-together/

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
@Satanica
Jurors won’t hear about the prior arrests of a Newton County couple accused of killing their 2-week-old daughter during their trial next week, prosecuting and defense attorneys agreed Tuesday. The state will, however, present evidence of the couple’s drug use and violent incidents in the days before and after the baby’s birth.

“Violence is endemic to that trailer,” Chief Judge John M. Ott said in siding with District Attorney Layla Zon. Defense attorneys argued unsuccessfully to keep details of the couple’s volatile relationship from coming up during the trial.

Caliyah McNabb was born Sept. 23, 2017 and lived only 14 days. Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday for her parents, Christopher Michael McNabb and Cortney Marie Bell. McNabb told investigators that he struck Bell and shoved her while she was pregnant with Caliyah, their second child together, Zon said.

Future_Milf

Bold Member!
Trashy bitch has a picture up of her "seductively" sticking her tongue out while holding an infant her piece of shit penis ends up killing. The absolute definition of classy. Only thing that could possibly make it better would have been an unflushed toilet in the background.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Cortney Bell, the mother accused alongside father Christopher McNabb of murdering their 2-week-old daughter, told police that when she heard the child was found the father “started acting crazy” even though she didn’t tell him about the infant’s condition.

“I’m like, how do you know she’s not still alive?” Bell told investigators.

The trial against the two entered its fourth day Friday morning. The jury is reviewing Bell’s interview with detectives at the Newton County Sheriff’s Department. It reviewed McNabb’s interview Thursday.

Two other women who were with the couple when they found out the child was found -- Bell’s mother Pamela Hamby and an acquaintance, Lauren Mackey -- testified that McNabb frantically left the car they were in when they heard the news.

Portions of the transcripts from a police interview with Bell, conducted after Caliyah was found dead, show her reaction as well.

“I think he just kept saying, ‘They’re going to think I done this, I’ve got to go, I’ve got to go get out at Marathon, stop at Marathon,” Bell said.

“Did you ask him if he did do it?” she was asked.

“No. I was scared of his answer,” Bell said. “And I just – I wanted him to get out. I didn’t want him beside me no more. I didn’t want – I don’t know.”

CRIME

'I was scared of his answer': Mother says she didn't want to ask father if he killed their 2-week-old daughter

Cortney Bell and Christopher McNabb are accused of murder in their 2-week-old daughter Caliyah. Their trial entered its fourth day Friday.

Author: Jon Shirek, Jonathan Raymond

Published: 10:50 AM EDT May 10, 2019

Updated: 2:09 AM EDT May 11, 2019

COVINGTON, Ga. — Cortney Bell, the mother accused alongside father Christopher McNabb of murdering their 2-week-old daughter, told police that when she heard the child was found the father “started acting crazy” even though she didn’t tell him about the infant’s condition.
“I’m like, how do you know she’s not still alive?” Bell told investigators.

The trial against the two entered its fourth day Friday morning. The jury is reviewing Bell’s interview with detectives at the Newton County Sheriff’s Department. It reviewed McNabb’s interview Thursday.

The couple’s 2-week-old daughter, Caliyah, was found dead not far from their home in Oct. 2017.
Two other women who were with the couple when they found out the child was found -- Bell’s mother Pamela Hamby and an acquaintance, Lauren Mackey -- testified that McNabb frantically left the car they were in when they heard the news.
Portions of the transcripts from a police interview with Bell, conducted after Caliyah was found dead, show her reaction as well.
“I think he just kept saying, ‘They’re going to think I done this, I’ve got to go, I’ve got to go get out at Marathon, stop at Marathon,” Bell said.
“Did you ask him if he did do it?” she was asked.
“No. I was scared of his answer,” Bell said. “And I just – I wanted him to get out. I didn’t want him beside me no more. I didn’t want – I don’t know.”

She said she was beaten frequently by McNabb, with whom she also has a 2-year-old daughter, Clarissa.

“I lied to y'all yesterday when I said he hadn't hit me,” Bell told investigators. “I have bruises on my back and my sides. I have had bruises everywhere, all over my arms and legs. I still do.”

“When did he hit you?” she was asked.

She maintained, however, that she “never thought he’d hurt the baby” because “he was good” with the children.”

“He hits me all the time.”

Transcripts from the interviews shown to the court Thursday revealed that when the two were alone in the interrogation room the day the girl went missing, McNabb spoke of Caliyah in the past tense, even though she had not yet been found dead.

McNabb: “I loved – I love her. She was my baby."

Bell: “Calm down. Why did you just do that?”

McNabb: “Do what?”

Bell: “Why did you just do that?”

McNabb: “Why did I just do what?”

Bell: “You just said loved.”

McNabb: “I don’t know, Cortney. Where is she? You think I had something to do with this s---?”

Bell: “In my heart, no. I just hope you haven’t. My heart tells me no.”

In her later interview, after Caliyah was found dead, Bell pleaded with investigators to figure out what happened.

"Thank you. Thank y'all for finding my baby. I'm juust - I'm sorry that it was this way. Please find out what happened to her," she said. "I have to know what happened."

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Murder suspect Cortney Marie Bell was raised by her father and grandparents. She didn’t even know who her mother was until she was 12 or 13. As an adult, Bell didn’t want to be a mother herself, she later told police.

Everything changed when she met Christopher Michael McNabb and delivered the couple’s first daughter, Clarissa. Two years later, Bell was pregnant again with a second girl.

But it was no fairy-tale romance. Bell and McNabb are on trial, accused of killing the 2-week-old baby, Caliyah.

During the first five days of their trial in a Newton County courtroom, jurors heard horrific details of Caliyah’s death and learned that violence and drugs were constant in the couple’s relationship. The trial resumed this morning. But after three witnesses testified, McNabb’s defense attorney, Anthony Carter, asked the judge to declare a mistrial, stating that the two should be tried separately to avoid incriminating the other.

“He’s completely sabotaging Mr. McNabb’s case,” Carter said of Bell’s defense attorney, Bryan Frost. “It was a mistake to join these trials.”

The judge denied the motion and the trial continued. Prosecutors concluded their case just before 12:30 p.m. Defense attorneys announced neither McNabb nor Bell will take the stand.

Little Caliyah, weighing just 5 pounds, was the apparent victim of her parents’ lifestyle, prosecutors argued.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
@Satanica @Nell
A Newton County couple will be going to prison for the murder of their newborn daughter.

It took a jury only over an hour to find Christopher McNabb and Courtney Bell guilty on all counts for the murder of 2-week-old Caliyah.

Channel 2's Tom Regan was in the courtroom when the verdict was announced. The judge sentenced McNabb to life in prison without parole and Bell to 30 years with 15 years served.

McNabb and Bell both received 10 years to serve consecutively or after for concealing the newborn's death

Before the sentencing, the convicted father squared off with the judge, who asked McNabb what the sentence should be.

"I'm innocent. I didn't do it, I've maintained that the whole time," McNabb said. "If you ever find out who did it, they deserve to be under the jail."

Bell also told the judge she was innocent and broke down into tears during her conversation with the judge.

"It's a sickness, but I tried to be a good mother. I love my babies," she said.
1557881080940-png.17588

Last edited:

Staff online