• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"The body of Dr. Thomas Burchard, 71, of Salinas was found by officers about 10:50 a.m. March 7 near the entrance to the Lake Mead National Recreation Area, according to several media outlets.

Burchard died from blunt force trauma to the head, and his death was ruled a homicide, authorities said.

A man driving through the remote area with his children noticed a parked vehicle that had a rock thrown through one of its windows. Officers responded and found Burchard's body inside the car, the Review-Journal said."

Someone hurled a rock hard enough to go through the glass and kill him? That's crazy.
Unfortunately it wasn't that scenario; apparently his body was found in the trunk, where he was bludgeoned to death. It's possible the rock may have been thrown just to get him off course. Very sad to even think about dying that way. Someone really wanted him dead.

full

This killer bunny is knocked up and accused of offing the fella paying her rent.
Apparently Kelsey Turner owned the vehicle the body was found in.

woman has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of a child psychiatrist who was found in the trunk of an abandoned vehicle just outside Las Vegas.

Kelsey Turner, 25, was arrested on March 21 in Stockton, California, in connection to the killing of 71-year-old Dr. Thomas Burchard.

On March 7, the Las Vegas Police Department received a call about an abandoned vehicle on State Route 147, near mile marker 14. When officers arrived at the scene, they found Burchard’s body in the trunk of the car while performing an inventory check.

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, a passer-by called police after noticing the parked vehicle had a rock thrown through one of its windows.

The Clark County coroner’s office ruled Burchard’s cause of death as homicide from a blunt force injury to the head.

“The investigation conducted by LVMPD Homicide Detectives determined 25-year-old Kelsey Turner was involved in the incident,” police said in a statement. “Turner is currently awaiting extradition to Clark County for Open Murder.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to recommend the book Masquerade, ISBN 978-0-38523-772-7, by Lowell Cauffiel. It is the tale of a Detroit psychologist, W. Alan Canty; a prostitute, Dawn Spens; and her pimp, John "Lucky" Fry. Dr. Canty was Ms. Spens's sugar daddy until the sugar ran out. I suppose this case will play out something close to the way that Dr. Canty's murder did.

--Al

So he was banging two sluts AND he had a gf on the side too? I wonder what this Judy Earp looks like. I hope it was another young thang.

This guy led a fun, sin filled life while it lasted. GOod on him.

Back