• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Police have identified and are seeking to arrest a man who was recorded vigorously licking the doorbell of a northern California home early Saturday morning.

Investigators say that Roberto Arroyo, 33, spent several predawn hours prowling around a Salinas residence. While the homeowners were away, the couple’s children were inside the house.

As seen above (and below), a home surveillance camera captured Arroyo licking the doorbell from different angles. He was also recorded relieving himself in the front yard.

When apprehended, Arroyo will face a prowling charge and a theft count (for stealing extension cords used in a Christmas light display). Additionally, since he is on probation, Arroyo will also likely be charged with violating terms of his release conditions.

Arroyo’s rap sheet includes prior collars for public intoxication, assault, resisting arrest, and narcotics possession.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/california/doorbell-licker-sought-174902
Caught!
full

And an old mugshot

full

This shit was funny as hell on Live PD. They just couldn't stop commenting and laughing about it.

I have never heard of 'licking strange inanimate objects' as a fetish so I searched on it. Oddly it didn't know what to show me and now I'm responsible for creating it because I fucking Googled it... FUCK!!!

Last edited:
I have never heard that 'licking strange inanimate objects' was added to the fetish list and now I'm sorry that I Googled it because now it exists... FUCK!

Today it's licking doorbells, then escalates to screwing tail pipes.

Though I wonder if he is known to the family and when no one answered the door, he licked the doorbell in childish or drunken pique. :vomit:

Ya know, he kinda looks like a doorbell licking, toilet seat sniffing, pony Fucking, dog fingering creep.

He is living his own dream and likely happy in his mental torment.
Walk him down the door entry aisle in Home Depot in cuffs and goalie mask.
Then watch his head explode!

The FB comments are fucking hilarious.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/t...pent-hours-licking-familys-doorbell/901171370

We were pleasantly surprised the image was so clear it didn't take us long to identify the individual,” Salinas Police Department spokesperson Miguel Cabrera told KION.
The New York Post reported that authorities were able to identify the suspect in part because he has a number of misdemeanor offenses. Cabrera told The Post his past misdemeanors include public intoxication, resisting arrest, and being under the influence of narcotics.

Police also said Arroyo relieved himself in the yard and attempted to take an extension cord, which was found the next morning by neighbors.
“You kind of laugh about it afterwards because, technically, he didn’t harm anybody, he didn’t break anything,” Sylvia Dungan said.
Police say Arroyo may face misdemeanor charges of petty theft and prowling.
The family has since wiped down the doorbell.

Back