• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Do you mean to tell me that the rapes of African female refugees that have been gang raped by hordes of African "military" men didn't actually happen because they were mutilated as young women? It may have been implemented to do those things, but NO. It prevents nothing except an healthy, EQUALLY enjoyable sex life. Now go play jacks on the freeway, 'K? :shifty:
I have to keep zeke and zach from doing that. Hey it's in the genes baby.

Someone get this woman a groupon eyebrow voucher please! ANYTHING would be better than what she has going on now!
Good lord, your own daughters boyfriends??? Gross.
You all know how i feel about grown women who prey on young boys - boys are so awkward and smelly and gross at that age! I see no appeal. But I guess an ego boost is an ego boost? (ew)

A central California mother charged with having sex with two teenage boys has pleaded guilty to 21 felony counts of sex-related charges.

The Fresno Bee reports prosecutors say 42-year-old Coral Lytle, of Tulare, could spend up to four years in prison and have to register as a sex offender. She is schedule to be sentenced on Nov. 4.

Court records show the teenage victims were freshmen at Redwood High School in Visalia who knew Lytle’s daughters and that the incidents happened in 2017 between Sept. 27 and Oct. 4.

Back