• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A California mom who had sex with both of her teenage daughters' boyfriends after plying them with alcohol and cigars will avoid a jail term.

Coral Lytle, 41, seduced both boys, aged 14 and 15, in the fall of 2017, driving the 15 miles from Tulare to Visalia for the illicit liaisons.

One of the victims said they had sex with the predator three times, the last time on October 5, 2017, but stopped the sordid meetings because of his guilt towards Lytle's husband.

It's easy enough to lure a teen male with liqour and smokes. But she pulled that on both daughters.
I wonder if she is jealous of their young beauty and that was also her revenge.
She's good looking enough to get an 18 year old if she wanted legal sex with someone that young.
I bet her defense will be a drinking problem and the classic excuse "Your honor, that's not who I really am."

Female circumcision promotes modesty and virtue, and it prevents adultery and prostitution.
Is that why women are behind men when they kneel to pray in the mosque? Because women tempt men to adultery and prostitution when they kneel?

If that is the case, wouldn't it be better to castrate boys so they won't grow up to be lechers?

--Al
likes reductio ad absurdum

I hope that both of these girls and her soon-to-be former husband disown this skanky whore and never have anything to do with her ever again. She betrayed her daughters and her husband in the worst possible way. She doesn't deserve a family! I hope everyone in her life just does the smart thing and walk away from her. She deserves nothing better than to be a lonely old woman.

I was wondering about the cigars myself... maybe it was part of her sick plan. They smoke a cigar after they bang.
I just thought that was really weird I don't know. Perhaps she wanted to make them feel more sophisticated like special maybe ?
Post automatically merged:

For the most part? Yep, they are. The cigar is a luxury item compared to the cigarette though, so a callow youth with no experience may well think the cheap cigars TX Leather Face called out are good cigars.

--Al
That would make sense.

Last edited:
You believe women should get on all fours with men behind them when they're praying? You see absolutely nothing wrong with that?
It takes two to tango.

If it weren't for men being lechers, women could not tempt them into adultery and prostitution, now could they? Castrating newborn boys to make them eunuchs is simply a modest proposal to solve the problem of women tempting men into vice. And women could kneel where they wished.

--Al

It creates more problems than it solves.
You're focused on female circumcision as the answer to adultery and prostitution despite the provable harm it causes. Castrating males at birth will definitely solve those problems. Yes it will cause other problems, but inasmuch as you misrepresent the amount of tissue removed and deny it causes harm to the little girls who are so barbarically chopped up I am sure you can find a way to justify castration.

--Al

Back