• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
san-francisco-karen.jpg

A California “Karen” who called the cops on a Filipino man stenciling “BLACK LIVES MATTER” in chalk on his own property said Sunday that she is “deeply sorry” for her “racist” actions and wants to have coffee with him to personally apologize.

“There are not enough words to describe how truly sorry I am for being disrespectful to him last Tuesday when I made the decision to question him about what he was doing in front of his home,’’ Lisa Alexander said in a statement posted to Twitter — referring to her now-infamous videotaped encounter with San Francisco resident James Juanillo.

As Alexander’s husband filmed her, the woman told Juanillo that he was illegally writing on the retaining wall because it was “private property” and that she knew the owner.
Juanillo owns the building.
“I should have minded my own business,’’ wrote Alexander — who has been dubbed a “Karen,” a derogatory term for white women perceived as being entitled, on social media — in her mea culpa.
“I did not realize at the time that my actions were racist and have learned a painful lesson. I am taking a hard look at the meaning behind white privilege,” Alexander said.
“I would love to have coffee with Mr. Juanillo in our neighborhood so I can apologize in person.’’
Juanillo, who is Filipino, [URL='https://kcbsradio.radio.com/articles/san-francisco-woman-deeply-sorry-for-incident']according to local media,
had noted at one point during his own taping of the encounter, “This is why Black Lives Matter.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/14/karen-woman-apologizes-to-filipino-man-for-calling-cops-over-chalk/[/URL]

Last edited:
She's apologetic now because this situation is affecting her business, but her original response on social media was to say it was his fault for not telling her it was his house. That response has now been deleted.

EDITED TO ADD: So she has lost some big clients from her skin care business, and as of this morning, her husband was fired from his job as a wealth manager for Raymond James.

Last edited:
Without stepping into wrong or right, she was creepy as fuck standing there when the camera panned to her. Was like a horror movie jump scare for me. In this day and age, mind your business folks. All it takes is one person with the wrong motivation to ruin your life and/or reputation.

Her husband shouldn't have been fired. (Do wives ever get fired when their husbands are publicly shamed for assholery?)
Maybe we should just bring back public stocks and punish all the rude and nasty people. Of course 90% of the population would end up in them in today's climate.
Her photo is a great illustration of the Karen. (Creepy over confident sub-type) All those women complaining a few weeks ago about "Karen" being misogynist, sexist, ageist, even racist have been totally silent lately.

Last edited:
Husband of California ‘Karen’ Lisa Alexander fired from wealth management firm
The husband of a California “Karen” who called the cops on a Filipino man for stenciling “BLACK LIVES MATTER” on his own property was fired Monday by his wealth-management company after he filmed the encounter, according to a report.

Lisa Alexander, the CEO of a San Francisco-based skin care company, on Sunday said she was “deeply sorry” for her “racist” actions when she told James Juanillo that he was illegally writing in chalk on a retaining wall because it was private property – which he actually owns.

On Monday, fallout over the incident continued as the Raymond James firm announced on Twitter that Robert Larkin has been given the boot.

“Raymond James has zero tolerance for racism and discrimination of any kind,” the company said. “An inclusive workplace is fundamental to our culture, one in which people are free to bring their whole selves to their careers, and we expect our associates to conduct themselves appropriately inside and outside the workplace.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/15/husband-of-lisa-alexander-fired-from-wealth-management-firm/

“Raymond James has zero tolerance for racism and discrimination of any kind,” the company said. “An inclusive workplace is fundamental to our culture, one in which people are free to bring their whole selves to their careers, and we expect our associates to conduct themselves appropriately inside and outside the workplace."

But she wasn't their associate and he did nothing wrong! Did we backslide all the way to 1368? This cancel culture is getting out of hand! :banghead:

Actually saw on the news the wrong skincare company has been getting negative comments and angry posts about this issue

LOS ANGELES BUSINESS OWNER WRONGFULLY ACCUSED AFTER MANY CONFUSE SOCAL BUSINESS WITH LISA ALEXANDER'S SKINCARE COMPANY

Last edited:
There seems to be a narrative to all these stories of BLM and whites being screamed at for being racist. The undercurrent is how dare you not support BLM and Antifa. If you speak up against either, we will loot your business and blacklist you in the media for the whole world to see. Very much like the novel 1984 where people were made to confess to being agents of Goldstein and brainwashed until they loved Big Brother! That's what this looks like to me.

She did nothing wrong questioning this person.

Nor was the person's response to her questioning.

Him fucking up her property value is the real problem here.

Writing something that is not profane on the wall of one's own home/property with CHALK that will be gone after the next rainfall does not fuck up her, nor anyone else's property value.
PERIODT.

However, her going over to him, calling the cops, lying by saying she knows the owner, which she most obviously did not, while posing and smiling for her husband's video camera as they thought they'd bust a brown skinned man for destruction of property and doing something "illegal", when in fact it caught her being yet another asshole Becky Patty von Karen *absolutely fucked up every one else on that street's property value*, for as soon as one person decides to put their home up for sale - and potential buyers DO Google the homes and streets before buying a home, and will find this story in several news outlets - they'll either be unable to sell or take a loss, as no one will want to live near this bitch who couldn't mind her own damn business, and called the cops on THE HOME OWNER for using chalk (FFS!) to write on his own wall, who also in and no random coincidence was a POC man.

Shitfuck, the hag from Snow White even admits her behavior was racist in her "apology" - meaning she and her husband approached him not just because he was stenciling something in CHALK, but also specifically because of his skin color and were so excited about doing so, they decided to film the entire episode, undoubtedly to share with other's to show "how bad brown people are, and how they're *all* out and intent on destroying everyone else's properties".
:facepalm:

Writing something that is not profane on the wall of one's own home/property with CHALK that will be gone after the next rainfall
In very expensive San Francisco, Pacific Heights is very expensive. Also the "next rainfall" will be in November if we are lucky. The woman wasn't being a racist. She would have been a jerk about any big chalk stencil.
And she may have been the vocal Karen about it, but other neighbors were thinking the same.

@Siobhan

Would you be going with the same vitriol if a White person wrote White Lives Matter on their wall and

A POC lost their mind about it?

Fairness and impartiality are important.

The reality is if a White person did that they would be called racist.

No, the reality is she could have gone over and very politely asked him if he lived there, sans hubby manning a camera and shouting out questions for her. Then she could have invited him over for coffee, and have an actual person to person discussion, without threats or calling the police, and explained her opinion that chalking anything on the retaining wall is his right, but it may make the neighborhood look a tad run down with graffiti displayed in such a manner. Perhaps they could have come to an agreement on not just the *chalked* wall, but many other, far more important concerns to everyone within their neighborhood.
She admitted her behavior was intentionally racist, meaning she knew what she was doing, and the way she did it was wrong.

*"We may not like what they do but they have a right to exist" - YOU referencing the KKK less than a week ago in chat.*
If a white person *said that* they would be called racist.

Wow, if someone makes a mistake in this day and age and it goes viral, then your life is good as over. Definitely got to be careful as to who you offend and how you think. Pretty soon, people will become so afraid to speak up for the fear of being painted a racist (once you have been labeled as a racist, whether true or.not, you are an undesirable FOR LIFE), sexist, bigot, and then you will lose EVERYTHING! We.live in a very scary time. Thought crime does not entail death, thought crime IS death.

Thought crime does not entail death, thought crime IS death.

No, not if it just *thoughts*.
It's when people go out of their way to demean, harass, bully or otherwise say and do unkind, cruel or violent things that labels them; it's their own *words and actions*, not their thoughts.
Everyone is free to think and feel whatever they wish, but depending on how they express what they think/feel is what gets them into trouble with LE, or fired if their actions reflect poorly upon the employer, publicly shamed and/or ostracized.

"There are some people that should stay quiet, because they understand.
As there are those that should stay quiet, because they don't understand.
Some things are better left unsaid or unvoiced." - Anthony Liccione

Last edited:
Maybe there should be a Karen thread like the Airline Douchebaggery thread. There are a lot of Karen's out there (of both sexes, oops, all genders) and being really annoying, rude, close minded &, bossy is not a crime.

I think screaming like the one bitch in this video should be a crime. I'm surprised that no one in the vicinity seemed to notice. The video picks back up with her again at 9:18, and she never runs out of breath. The one idiot who does notice takes her side!

How can somebody honestly say that no crime was committed here!!!!??? I very clearly saw a person in the video who had to have been born white! That shit can't only be "alleged..."

Last edited:
Back